Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That was in response to my question of whether we ever confirmed the Meteo URS Beylauncher L's string was longer than other beylaunchers, with multiple measurements (as sometimes, due to damage/wear, the strings shorten).

Basically, I thought all other strings were the same length. If someone wants to give me the full list of lengths or whatever, I'm not gonna complain Tongue_out
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Basically, I thought all other strings were the same length. If someone wants to give me the full list of lengths or whatever, I'm not gonna complain Tongue_out

All the TT Beylauncher strings are of similar lengths, however, they are not exactly the same length. Give and take 1 cm. It's also random, you can't really guarantee the longest string comes from which bey.

FYI, I have 14 Beylaunchers, and they all have different lengths.
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:25 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: actually flat tips are not affected even if we launch them from above

Yes they are. Landing at angles can grind or warp the tip, leading to it no longer being flat. With rubber, it can warp the tip...making it illegal in tournaments. By launching too high, you can't control the angle that the bey will be landing on as well as you can doing it closer.

Continually dropping something that is flat on an angle will warp it. Especially since most tips are plastic. MF has a better chance of surviving then any other though.
(Jun. 07, 2011  2:03 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Basically, I thought all other strings were the same length. If someone wants to give me the full list of lengths or whatever, I'm not gonna complain Tongue_out

All the TT Beylauncher strings are of similar lengths, however, they are not exactly the same length. Give and take 1 cm. It's also random, you can't really guarantee the longest string comes from which bey.

FYI, I have 14 Beylaunchers, and they all have different lengths.

Ahh, well, that's good, seeing as due to wear and magical string-shortening damage that only I seem to suffer ruined my URS Beylauncher L Tongue_out
Hah, now everyone will be buying loads of beylauchers to get the most powerful, of course Tongue_out

BeyFan: MF actually wears more than plastic flat tips, as it has a tendency to chip. Even an almost unnoticeable tip at the side severely damages it's stamina. Considering I only ever use mine in a TT stadium and cover all hard surfaces nearby before playing, I doubt it's anything unusual, and I'm not the only person to experience it. Uncertain
hey......

i broke my beylauncher meaning the string doesn't go back in plz can u tell me how to fix it ? thnx.

one more question, if my rf is bent on 1 side, and normal on the other, iz it legal ? will it affect its attak ??? thnxxx....
If RF is bent..then of course its attack and balance will be affected making it illegal..to fix the strin launcher try the videos on youtube
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: BeyFan: MF actually wears more than plastic flat tips, as it has a tendency to chip. Even an almost unnoticeable tip at the side severely damages it's stamina. Considering I only ever use mine in a TT stadium and cover all hard surfaces nearby before playing, I doubt it's anything unusual, and I'm not the only person to experience it. Uncertain
Wow, I had no idea. Would think that a metal tip would outlast a plastic version.

(Jun. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)ronaldo795 Wrote: one more question, if my rf is bent on 1 side, and normal on the other, iz it legal ? will it affect its attak ??? thnxxx....
Yeah, you'd be using an illegal part. Also, it'd affect the attack.
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:48 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: If RF is bent..then of course its attack and balance will be affected making it illegal..to fix the strin launcher try the videos on youtube

which videos ????
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)ronaldo795 Wrote: hey......

i broke my beylauncher meaning the string doesn't go back in plz can u tell me how to fix it ? thnx.

one more question, if my rf is bent on 1 side, and normal on the other, iz it legal ? will it affect its attak ??? thnxxx....

So ya about the string launcher there are many ways to fix it..Go see one of these vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Y6Gp6v9TM

And about the "rf"..If that "bent" or such was a modification (not sure why anybody would do that though) I'm pretty sure it is illegal..But if it was caused due to wear..I'm pretty sure it's legal..Please do correct me if I'm wrong or such!!!

Edit : Beaten "Multiple times".. :\
If the part has been modified (by natural or artificial causes) in any way to an extent that it does not perform the way it was designed to, then it is illegal
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: u kno wat else we car abut? propar inglish skil.

Seriously, learn to spell, you sound like some kind of mentally deficient ape slamming it's head on a keyboard.

Not to go off-topic but, THAT IS SOOOO GOING INTO MY FUNNY QUOTES LIST!!

Now here's my question: Would Meteo Ldrago Rush ver. would be a good trade against Dark Bull and Dark Cancer (Aiming to get CH120 and Bull Clear Wheel)?
Well, it depends. If you want a strong attack wheel and an average track and bottom. OR you want two mediocre blades with somewhat viable tracks and clear wheels. The majority of Dark Bull/Cancer's parts are useless, so I would advise against trading. But it is your choice
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:57 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: u kno wat else we car abut? propar inglish skil.

Seriously, learn to spell, you sound like some kind of mentally deficient ape slamming it's head on a keyboard.

Not to go off-topic but, THAT IS SOOOO GOING INTO MY FUNNY QUOTES LIST!!

Now here's my question: Would Meteo Ldrago Rush ver. would be a good trade against Dark Bull and Dark Cancer (Aiming to get CH120 and Bull Clear Wheel)?

idk dude.
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:03 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Well, it depends. If you want a strong attack wheel and an average track and bottom. OR you want two mediocre blades with somewhat viable tracks and clear wheels. The majority of Dark Bull/Cancer's parts are useless, so I would advise against trading. But it is your choice

Well i'm going to get the Ultimate Reshuffle so i'll get the absorb and i'll trade the rush version (From what i'm hearing is the worst of the three) then i'll have Meteo Ldrago CH120XF... And i'll get the Bull clear wheel for my defense combo. So is it worth it?
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:57 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Would Meteo Ldrago Rush ver. would be a good trade against Dark Bull and Dark Cancer (Aiming to get CH120 and Bull Clear Wheel)?

since the Ldrago rush version is not that good (it is the weakest out of the meteo ldrago clear wheels), then yes, but it really depends on what parts you already have (example: if you have the aquario or kerbecs clear wheel, then bull is not needed)

ok, i am trying to teach my brother how to launch better (he has a wonky launch that gives him low power), but he will not listen to my advise...

does anyone have some tips for him to help make his launch better?
I don't recommend if the track and tip on the Rush ver.Meteo is DF105 and LRF.These two guys are only found in the URS.If the track and tip is 105,LF,LW105 then you're welcome to trade it.
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I don't recommend if the track and tip on the Rush ver.Meteo is DF105 and LRF.These two guys are only found in the URS.

ldrago destroy (gold armor version) has DF105 and LRF IIRC, and i am quite sure he means only the ldrago rush clear wheel, not the whole combo...
Do you rather buy that just to get it?I won't,but it's too beautiful I want one.And put it on a display case.Not sure whether he just means that though.
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:22 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I don't recommend if the track and tip on the Rush ver.Meteo is DF105 and LRF.These two guys are only found in the URS.

ldrago destroy (gold armor version) has DF105 and LRF IIRC, and i am quite sure he means only the ldrago rush clear wheel, not the whole combo...

No, its going to be traded with Meteo, LF, LW105... And i'm trying to get the most out of this trade instead of crappy parts other than CH120, so I decided if I'm going to trade it to this guy (Freak of Meteo Ldrago, which he doesn't have) I better get more out of it than useless parts!
is vari percival real
i saw stuff on the web about it
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:20 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: is vari percival real
i saw stuff on the web about it

It's called Vari Ares and it's going to come out soon. Use the search function.
no vari percival is the evolved form of gravity percius
edit i already searched theres nothing
You can't always trust wikipedia. Besides, not much is known at this point, so we don't really know anything
It's either not confirmed or does not exist or isn't going to exist, well any ways heres the link to Vari ARES:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-114-Vari-Ares

EDIT: Beaten D:

Ya like NightWolf said, you cant trust Wiki, I even think that anyone with a Wiki account can go and change the post... But not sure.
And it would be a bit weird if there was two Vari metal wheels in the anime...
There is no such thing as "vari percival". Whoever wrote what you read is either a huge liar, or an idiot. I confirm it.