Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No, stamina always beats defense. That test would do nothing. Official testing standards are
Stamina Vs. Stamina
Defense Vs. Attack
Attack Vs. Defense
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:31 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: No, stamina always beats defense. That test would do nothing. Official testing standards are
Stamina Vs. Stamina
Defense Vs. Attack
Attack Vs. Defense

Oh ... I thought the question was which type can stamina types "beat", not what you should test against. My apologies. Thanks for correcting me NightWolf7917. Grin
basalt 230rs i'd consider a defense type, it beats hell kerbecs bd145wd which would be a stamina type.
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:35 AM)Otsu Wrote: basalt 230rs i'd consider a defense type, it beats hell kerbecs bd145wd which would be a stamina type.

Hmm .. I really consider Basalt 230RS a hybrid, even as far as a balance type.
I'm talking about generally Otsu. One test doesn't change the fact that stamina beats defense
Im lost in the top tier list Unhappy Does anyone know if MF pegasis 145RF top tier or not?
MF Pegasis 145RF was once top tier but I guess it's been demoted recently
Ok,because No one anwsered my question,let me simplify it:
can i modify my launcher's looks and not affect its performance?
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:10 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: Ok,because No one anwsered my question,let me simplify it:
can i modify my launcher's looks and not affect its performance?

You can switch the prongs with other launchers and swap the cases around. Hypothetically you could have a half red, half blue launcher with green prongs. As long as you put everything back together properly.
Yeah, as long as you keep using parts from the same model of launcher, it's fine. I can't remember who it is, but someone on here uses an eye-strain inducing multi-coloured beylauncher and grip.

(Jun. 07, 2011  4:31 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: No, stamina always beats defense. That test would do nothing. Official testing standards are
Stamina Vs. Stamina
Defense Vs. Attack
Attack Vs. Defense

Except, you know, basically every stamina type on our top-tier list loses to the major basalt defence combos (MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull BD145/230CS), usually through KO or sometimes OS, so testing against them isn't actually pointless any more.
th!nk, I realize that. However, these are the testing standards. Stamina blades are supposed to out last the opponent, so I don't think that testing them against an opponent(Basalt) that would KO them would do us any good.
Those standards need an update. Basalt doesn't always KO, it often just destroys the opponents stamina by grinding/destabilising. I think it's extremely important to test against something that could arguably become beatable with new releases/combo's, especially when that's the main obstacle to the combo's viability. Yes, you need to test against other stamina beys, but if you do just okay against those, which are gonna lose to basalt, but can beat basalt bd145/230, you've pretty much got a viable combo.

Simpler: basalt is the main reason stamina is dying. While you still need to test against other stamina beys, testing against basalt bd145/230cs is very important now.
my beyblade tips are getting damaged what can i do to fix it and prevent it
use them in a stadium and dont launch from high up , but its most likely just the tips wearing Wink
actually flat tips are not affected even if we launch them from above...mine wasnt affected at least..but for ball and spike tips..care must be taken to use them only on the stadium ... using them anywhere else may cause them to flatten and make them illegal for use
my friend has a vulcan horuseus and everyone keeps on calling it halo.Like as in:

Person: OMG, he has Halo its the best bey evarz.

I'm not really sure if its called halo in english releases so yeah.

Also, does Halo Pegasis exist..?
No halo does not exist.
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:37 AM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: my friend has a vulcan horuseus and everyone keeps on calling it halo.Like as in:

Person: OMG, he has Halo its the best bey evarz.

I'm not really sure if its called halo in english releases so yeah.

Also, does Halo Pegasis exist..?

we have not heard it yet.......

EDIT: BEATEN!!!!
Never even heard of it, and there's no news on any bey being called that, so I doubt it. Probably kids being kids.

@SAMKUL95 even flat tips get scratches/wear in normal beystadiums, there is friction, after all. It's less noticeable though.

H-uh, double beaten Uncertain
y ppl say mm not in us till June and I see Ray Striker in walmart yesterday
They mean the Anime, not the toys.
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:00 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: o y ppl care about d english show it stinks

It is because they want to follow the anime, and know it, and don't understand Japanese well.

And, some people actually like it.
o i just use it to kill time and not practis guitar so i go on you tube
u kno wat else we car abut? propar inglish skil.

Seriously, learn to spell, you sound like some kind of mentally deficient ape slamming it's head on a keyboard.
compared to what? Lightning L-Drago String Launcher Or Regular Meteo String Launcher?