Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 04, 2011  1:26 AM)Clonetos Wrote: whats the difference between a ripcord launcher and a light launcher caus ei once heard someone say they were different is this true?

Im pretty sure they are both exactly the same thing and just different names for it.
No they are they sane but LL2 have differn't ripcords though .
EDIT beaten
Hmm. Well i have a question. It's probably answered somewhere, but i couldnt find a clear answer. For bb-96 i heard that all 3 of the beyblades included are different molds. Is the burn mold any good? Because i thought i heard it made a difference. Is the pegasis mold different? If so, does it effect much? Thanks.
Has anybody bought of buzztoy2007 on ebay are they reliable and how long does it approximately take to ship to Australia
Yes, yes, and depends on the postal service, which is quite unreliable re:times (though I've never lost anything through many, many shipments). Anywhere from 7-14 business days, usually. About 10 days is normal, but the last few things I've bought from hk (he is in hk iirc?) havr taken a while to leave the country (customs, mainly). Buzztoy generally posts very fast. I'm in Perth, btw.
They're a good seller.
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:36 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Has anybody bought of buzztoy2007 on ebay are they reliable and how long does it approximately take to ship to Australia

That belongs in the "Purchase Consultation topic" you know..Just reminding you..
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:13 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: Hmm. Well i have a question. It's probably answered somewhere, but i couldnt find a clear answer. For bb-96 i heard that all 3 of the beyblades included are different molds. Is the burn mold any good? Because i thought i heard it made a difference. Is the pegasis mold different? If so, does it effect much? Thanks.

If im not mistaken,that Burn mold is good compared to the starter,not sure bout Pegasis though
but for Libra,it is slightly lighter than mold 1 and 2
I just bought a BB-12 Wolf 105F. I didn't mean to buy a four part Bey, I thought it was a 5 part from the picture. Now for the question(s):

Is it reasonable to play this top against 5 piece Beys or are you only supposed to play them against 4 piece Beys?

Are the pieces in this Bey legal to mix with the 5 piece Beys for WBO tournaments?

thx.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:42 AM)neoliminal Wrote: I just bought a BB-12 Wolf 105F. I didn't mean to buy a four part Bey, I thought it was a 5 part from the picture. Now for the question(s):

Is it reasonable to play this top against 5 piece Beys or are you only supposed to play them against 4 piece Beys?

Are the pieces in this Bey legal to mix with the 5 piece Beys for WBO tournaments?

thx.

Yes. These are completely legal, they are the first in the "Beyblade Metal Fight" line in Japan. You may mix the track and bottom with "5-piece beys or Hybrid System Beys" as they are called.
Well it is legal for tourneys and it is fine against HWS but you can put a clear wheel on it Tongue_out
edit : beaten Tired
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:42 AM)neoliminal Wrote: I just bought a BB-12 Wolf 105F. I didn't mean to buy a four part Bey, I thought it was a 5 part from the picture. Now for the question(s):

thx.

Well, you're questions were answered twice, and I am not going to answer it again, but.

You should have asked us which Beyblade to buy in Purchase Consultation, Metal System beyblade's [Four piece] are perfectly fine, but Wolf is a very useless one. A good metal system Beyblade to buy is Libra, which is now outclassed only buy Basalt.
What would give me more power? Ripcord or a modified string launcher.

Modified as in so that it works for plastics

both without any grips.

Please bear in mind I practice archery frequently and I believe the same muscles are used to pull a ripcord.
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:18 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: What would give me more power? Ripcord or a modified string launcher.

both without any grips.

Please bear in mind I practice archery frequently and I believe the same muscles are used to pull a ripcord.
The modified string launcher would then be illegal for WBO play, if it was not modified, it would be much better, but it is, so the Ripcord Launcher.
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:59 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:18 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: What would give me more power? Ripcord or a modified string launcher.

both without any grips.

The modified string launcher would then be illegal for WBO play, if it was not modified, it would be much better, but it is, so the Ripcord Launcher.

Really? Is string that much more powerful?

Modified as in the prongs are removed (which would only be compatible for MFB) and the prongs from a normal EZshooter that is compatible with plastics are used
Yeah, we understood what you meant to say, well, that's modification, so its illegal... If you put back the MFB prongs, then the string launcher is WAY more powerful than the ripcord launcher....
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah, we understood what you meant to say, well, that's modification, so its illegal... If you put back the MFB prongs, then the string launcher is WAY more powerful than the ripcord launcher....

Talking about the string launcher, does anyone know how to fix one?
Mine snapped during some tests.
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:19 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Talking about the string launcher, does anyone know how to fix one?

ya sure there are a number of tutorials as to how to fix it..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Y6Gp6v9TM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfDXaIxHAtg
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:38 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:19 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Talking about the string launcher, does anyone know how to fix one?

ya sure there are a number of tutorials as to how to fix it..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Y6Gp6v9TM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfDXaIxHAtg

Thanks dude, it's all sorted now.
Hm, so I fixed my Beylauncher LR using Callum6939's video, but it's still not working right. When I take the cap off and pull the launcher, both prongs spin. The same happens in right spin, although it makes a weird noise. However, when it's in left-spin, the launcher moves in segments, (like, it moves, stops, moves, stops, until I reach the end of the cord). When it's done pulling, it doesn't retract properly. I also noticed that by looking through the hole in the cap, the right spin side is doing this too when it's in left spin mode. Can someone help me here? I just want my Beylauncher back... ;_;
You know how in an EZshooter plastic launcher the prongs stop when the ripcord is out of the launcher?

I took apart an EZshooter however I must have put the spring part of it in the wrong place when I put it back together because now in one of my launchers, the launcher prongs don't stop.

Is this illegal, and does it make the launch stronger or weaker?
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:53 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: You know how in an EZshooter plastic launcher the prongs stop when the ripcord is out of the launcher?

I took apart an EZshooter however I must have put the spring part of it in the wrong place when I put it back together because now in one of my launchers, the launcher prongs don't stop.

Is this illegal, and does it make the launch stronger or weaker?

Yes moding stuff like Launcher's is "illegal"...If you take it apart, it should be put together the exact same way..If you don't the launcher can act it different ways..hence moding launcher's is considered illegal...And about the speed increasing or decreasing..I'm not pretty sure about it..

Hm..@Ga'haloone..

Try these videos...hope they help you..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-Q8Xt2X...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2WK3JLO...re=related

This is how to fix an individual part..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nhMI7HK_...re=related
Which stadium is the most acceptable in testing? Balance, ATtack, Super Attack?
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:24 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Which stadium is the most acceptable in testing? Balance, ATtack, Super Attack?

TT Attack Stadium of course.
So, the super attack isn't acceptable? Why is that?
That is because, the Attack stadium by TT is the most balanced Stadium in MFB, and never gives an advantage to any particular type.