Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm trying to perfect my flower pattern with this combo:
Seaborg 2 bottom (same as master dragoon I believe)
6 heavy WD
Driger S top

However I can either get it perfect with medium force or it just hits the carp out of the walls of my pegasus thunder whip stadium.

Even if I get the exact same motion and angle as medium power, at full power the blade just goes out of control and refuses to do a perfect flower pattern.

Any tips on this?

If this is unachievable, what's better power or technique? So far they seem to be equal from my tests.
This is unachieveable

The reason why; PTWS is to be honest, a very carpy stadium.

Try using a Plastic Gen legal stadium.

If you cannot really get hold of that then try the MFB TT Attack. It is designed for MFB but I don't see why Plastics can't work.

This is a way to get closer to your "perfect" flower pattern.
That base is pretty useless, TBH, and 6 heavy is bad, an uncustomised Driger S would do better...

PTW is horrid for attack types and sliding shot and everything, ever.

And 99% sure TT Attack is legal for plastics...
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: And 99% sure TT Attack is legal for plastics...

it is we are going to have to get that overturned and plastic gen arenas are hard to get a hold off i think im the only guy selling it ATM
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: That base is pretty useless, TBH, and 6 heavy is bad, an uncustomised Driger S would do better...

THe only WDs I have are:
Eight balance
Six balance
Eight heavy
Six heavy

which one is best
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: That base is pretty useless, TBH, and 6 heavy is bad, an uncustomised Driger S would do better...

THe only WDs I have are:
Eight balance
Six balance
Eight heavy
Six heavy

which one is best

I think eight balance is best honestly. Also th!nk a TT attack isn't per se "legal" for plastics, but since it's the most common stadium out there, it might as well be. Someone should really try convincing the mods to adding the legality of it to plastics to the rules... Meh.
It's pointless because noone holds Plastic Tournaments (I'd do it but. . . :V)
Also, 6 Heavy is the best of those imo.
Really? IMO it's ok, but it isn't that great.
(I'd hold one too, but seeing as no one here uses MFB let alone plastics... :V again.)
Uhh, is 8 heavy not more useful than 6?
Honestly, I have no clue. There isn't enough info about plastics anymore (well there is but it's DEEP in this thread) it's kinda hard to tell.
From what I've heard, the higher the number the better, though I would expect it would help to use an 8 instead of a 10 on something that otherwise has a rotational symmetry of 4.
Meh I guess the only way to do it is to test them all.

Plastic tourneys would be awsome Grin

I've only got 5 beyblades at the moment >.>

but 2 more are in the post from ebay and I want to buy a collection soon.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, is 8 heavy not more useful than 6?

6 Heavy is heavier than 8 Heavy.
Ugh Plastics was so backwards... Gah.
10 Heavy is heavier than 6 Heavy though.
6/8 Heavy are the only ones that broke the procession.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

More heavy and compact however it had more recoil vs those that could hit that low and it had an uneven shape.

Plastics are awesome Smile so much variety.

Btw you know how zombies are spun in left gear?

Well I tried something out

Bistool vs Driger S

I launched bistool normally however with Driger S I pt the ripcord so the very edge of it is at the beylauncher, then jammed the ripcord in giving Driger S a left spin.

It worked and it beat bistool (which it has never done before, bistool usually goes 9-1 in favour). I've tried this many times and nearly every tme it;s worked, but sometimes the AR (tiger defenser) falls off but the WD and base still keep on spinning.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:05 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote:

More heavy and compact however it had more recoil vs those that could hit that low and it had an uneven shape.

Bistool vs Driger S

I launched bistool normally however with Driger S I pt the ripcord so the very edge of it is at the beylauncher, then jammed the ripcord in giving Driger S a left spin.

It worked and it beat bistool (which it has never done before, bistool usually goes 9-1 in favour). I've tried this many times and nearly every tme it;s worked, but sometimes the AR (tiger defenser) falls off but the WD and base still keep on spinning.

Yeah, I have the same problem with some of my beys. Some are so fragile, the whole bey flies apart right when I launch it.
Well it is getting hit the direction to get twisted off.
And yeah I pretty much know most things about plastics.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:05 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote:

Bistool vs Driger S

Yeah, I have the same problem with some of my beys. Some are so fragile, the whole bey flies apart right when I launch it.

noooo that's not my point.
My blades are perfectly fine, it's only when I launch it especially as described to create a left spin without a left sping launcher or what not
Since you say you knwo almost eveything about plastics, what's the best combo I can make with:

Bistool
Seaborg 2
Driger S
Knight Dranzer
Master Dragoon
Wolborg 1
Draciel (the first one)

So far I've come up with
Driger S AR
six heavy
master dragoon bottom

or

Bistool AR
six heavy
draciel metal ball defense bottom
Ahh, my bad, I saw that as a right spin. Confused
Anyways what does beywiki say about this whole ordeal?
The reason it flies apart is because of how the bey is stuck together. The attack ring is twisted on in such a way that combat normally only tightens it but if spun in reverse like that, it comes off instead. This has nothing to do with the beyblade being "fragile" or not.
Also, I brought that reverse launch trick up earlier, incase you didn't notice.

EDIT: Driger S is officially awesome but I'm not sure about the other stuff. Maybe go with the Wolborg spin gear and base for a low attacker (launch it angled because you can).
Also, I never use any weight but 10 heavy. I just don't see the point.
Um.
You really need left spin gear casings, a wide survivor, and neo casings + hmc.
It wouldnt hurt to get customize grip base and defense ring either.
And is your wolborg hasbro?
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:15 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um.
You really need left spin gear casings, a wide survivor, and neo casings + hmc.
It wouldnt hurt to get customize grip base and defense ring either.
And is your wolborg hasbro?

If only I could find someone on ebay that sells these things Smile

No idea if it's hasbro. Most probably.
whats the difference between a ripcord launcher and a light launcher caus ei once heard someone say they were different is this true?