Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 14, 2017  9:19 PM)TBH Wrote: Wait so Hasbro burst beys have a code on the underside of the layer?

Yes. They are unique to each bey, but 2 Doomscizor D2 would have the same code, but not the same one as Nepistrius.
(Apr. 14, 2017  9:19 PM)TBH Wrote: Wait so Hasbro burst beys have a code on the underside of the layer?

Wait, u didn't know yet... Damn.
(Apr. 14, 2017  9:31 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Wait, u didn't know yet... Damn.
I've been gone from the community for a while.
(Apr. 14, 2017  9:34 PM)TBH Wrote: I've been gone from the community for a while.

Makes sense I guess, I'm new to the burst scene myself but have a bit of knowledge on the products. Beyond that I'm clueless as they come myself lol. Just thought it's common knowledge that the burst beys in hasbro have the code thingys on the bottom of the layer where a chip would be.
(Apr. 14, 2017  10:06 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Makes sense I guess, I'm new to the burst scene myself but have a bit of knowledge on the products. Beyond that I'm clueless as they come myself lol. Just thought it's common knowledge that the burst beys in hasbro have the code thingys on the bottom of the layer where a chip would be.

I only know about the first wave of burst from TT that included Spriggan Spread Fusion etc.

Yes, it's kinda like a square with other square designs in it
It's under the middle circle part of all energy layers
is a way to make an attack type with a sharp tip
(Apr. 14, 2017  11:20 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: is a way to make an attack type with a sharp tip

It wouldn't be so good, but Valkirye works decently on Defense and Revolve, but only as a Deathsyther counter.
Where do we post our memes

Jk just joke question
(Apr. 14, 2017  11:32 PM)Theawsometurtle Wrote: Where do we post our memes

Jk just joke question

all of the topics got closed because of spam lol
has anyone ever noticed the tiny black square paper (sticker, maybe) in their new beys?
i just opened my first beys (b13 & b05) and i noticed a tiny black square in the layers, between the colored plastic and the clear palstic; any ideas what they could be for?
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:16 AM)starliege Wrote: has anyone ever noticed the tiny black square paper (sticker, maybe) in their new beys?
i just opened my first beys (b13 & b05) and i noticed a tiny black square in the layers, between the colored plastic and the clear palstic; any ideas what they could be for?

Yh that's kinda what we were discussing lol. I think that's the barcode thingy that u scan to unlock tops in the hasbro burst game. That is if ur talking bout hasbro,  in takara I'm unsure if they got something like that.
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:19 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Yh that's kinda what we were discussing lol. I think that's the barcode thingy that u scan to unlock tops in the hasbro burst game. That is if ur talking bout hasbro,  in takara I'm unsure if they got something like that.

i forgot to mention i meant takara
it's a tiny black square (no qr code) in the layer
it's literally between the clear and colored plastic, i'd unscrew the layers but i dont have the right screwdriver and i dont want to risk breakage
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:16 AM)starliege Wrote: has anyone ever noticed the tiny black square paper (sticker, maybe) in their new beys?

Those are the NFC chips in Takara-Tomy Layers. They're used to identify the Layer for something, probably events or games in Japan.
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:29 AM)starliege Wrote: i forgot to mention i meant takara
it's a tiny black square (no qr code) in the layer
it's literally between the clear and colored plastic, i'd unscrew the layers but i dont have the right screwdriver and i dont want to risk breakage

Yh as cake mentioned it must be some sort of barcode for the arcade machines and stuff in Japan or maybe for the Japanese version of the burst game
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:30 AM)Cake Wrote: Those are the NFC chips in Takara-Tomy Layers. They're used to identify the Layer for something, probably events or games in Japan.

aahhh!
thanks for the answer!
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It can still be useful, but not nearly as lethal as when it is weak-launched.

Doesn't this really depend on the situation and combo in use?

(Apr. 15, 2017  12:30 AM)Cake Wrote: Those are the NFC chips in Takara-Tomy Layers. They're used to identify the Layer for something, probably events or games in Japan.

Yeah, they're used for the BeyTerminal in Japan. And I think maybe in the 3DS game?
I wanted to ask you what age to play the beyblade tops ?! Because I'm 15 years old. May 21 I would have 16 and I wondered if it is good to play the beyblade tops at my age when when my father sees me train to play the beyblade tops, he gets angry he says little reflected and grows, c Is not of your age the tops is for the children of less than 7 years to the maximum maximum 10 years then grown up a little please work a little your brain and stop it (and my brother-in-law also tells me that)
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:03 AM)Kei Wrote: Doesn't this really depend on the situation and combo in use?

Yeah, they're used for the BeyTerminal in Japan. And I think maybe in the 3DS game?

No, the NFC chips in the layer are not compatible with the New 3DS or the seperate 3DS Amiibo scanner. Takara -Tomy would have advertised that when they were going over the Burst 3DS game.
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:04 AM)Zubair 31 Wrote: I wanted to ask you what age to play the beyblade tops ?! Because I'm 15 years old. May 21 I would have 16 and I wondered if it is good to play the beyblade tops at my age when when my father sees me train to play the beyblade tops, he gets angry he says little reflected and grows, c Is not of your age the tops is for the children of less than 7 years to the maximum maximum 10 years then grown up a little please work a little your brain and stop it (and my brother-in-law also tells me that)

WBO tournaments are for all ages don't let family decide what you should and shouldn't do with your life
(Apr. 14, 2017  11:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It wouldn't be so good, but Valkirye works decently on Defense and Revolve, but only as a Deathsyther counter.

i mean in metal fight using Sharp
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:59 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i mean in metal fight using Sharp

No in metal fight you need to win by knockout if you're trying to build an attack type and as such need a rubber flat performance tip
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:04 AM)Zubair 31 Wrote: I wanted to ask you what age to play the beyblade tops ?! Because I'm 15 years old. May 21 I would have 16 and I wondered if it is good to play the beyblade tops at my age when when my father sees me train to play the beyblade tops, he gets angry he says little reflected and grows, c Is not of your age the tops is for the children of less than 7 years to the maximum maximum 10 years then grown up a little please work a little your brain and stop it (and my brother-in-law also tells me that)

I'm currently 15 and still play Beyblade. I don't see the issue with it, really. I'm pulling my weight in school and doing well, so my parents are fine with it, for the most part.

Just keep doing well in school and prove them wrong Wink
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:04 AM)Zubair 31 Wrote: I wanted to ask you what age to play the beyblade tops ?! Because I'm 15 years old. May 21 I would have 16 and I wondered if it is good to play the beyblade tops at my age when when my father sees me train to play the beyblade tops, he gets angry he says little reflected and grows, c Is not of your age the tops is for the children of less than 7 years to the maximum maximum 10 years then grown up a little please work a little your brain and stop it (and my brother-in-law also tells me that)

Don't worry so much friend, my parents used to tell me that all the time as well but it still hasn't stopped me from collecting beys. It's not really doing any harm or anything, just a hobby nothing wrong. If ur parents bring it up again just say "rather than doing drugs and being out of home till late like the kids u want me to mix with, I play beyblades" then they'll leave u alone lol.
Due to new information I am going to ask this again.

Can you use a number disk (8,6,4,2) without a Frame/Flame.