Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Any tips on getting more powerful launches with the white beylauncher? I can get decent launches but my power is SO much better with a long winder. Almost too powerful. So i wanna get near that but less so i can still control my bey.
(Mar. 18, 2017  2:24 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Any tips on getting more powerful launches with the white beylauncher? I can get decent launches but my power is SO much better with a long winder. Almost too powerful. So i wanna get near that but less so i can still control my bey.

Get a BeyLogger and practice a lot. Chances are that you are not even reaching three lights on the BeyLogger with your current launches with a string. Keep pulling harder and faster until you become better.
Can anyone inform me on why Beyblade Zero G was over so quick? I actually liked the designs more than the current Beyblade Burst ones we have now, and it feels like it ended as quick as it started..?
(Mar. 18, 2017  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Get a BeyLogger and practice a lot. Chances are that you are not even reaching three lights on the BeyLogger with your current launches with a string. Keep pulling harder and faster until you become better.

So literally just practice? Haha. So should i get the new logger or the older one?

(Mar. 18, 2017  4:35 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Can anyone inform me on why Beyblade Zero G was over so quick? I actually liked the designs more than the current Beyblade Burst ones we have now, and it feels like it ended as quick as it started..?

In comparison to its predecessor, it wasnt near as successful.
(Mar. 18, 2017  2:17 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: First of all you need a Beylogger to scan codes

you dont need a beylogger. you need an account.
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:04 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: you dont need a beylogger. you need an account.

To scan codes you need a beylogger
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:08 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: To scan codes you need a beylogger

i dont have a beylogger and i have scanned 3 codes and used them to win an amerterious so i dont think you need a beylogger. you need the app
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i dont have a beylogger and i have scanned 3 codes and used them to win an amerterious so i dont think you need a beylogger. you need the app

Wow nvm then it's just that for my device it requires a beylogger
I seriously don't know what to do right now, lol.
I'm ready to start buying beyblades from ebay again after a long hiatus,
but now I'm thinking: should I buy new Beyblade Burst tops (which I don't have an arena for, I currently only have the standard Zero G stadium) or should I buy more beyblades from the Metal Saga (I'm currently really interested in Zero G, and I have a Zero G stadium).

What do you guys think?
Is the Hasbro Xcalius easy to burst?
What are the best burst beys?
is it still possible to collect ALL of the metal fight beyblades and staduims and launchers and other stuff
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:55 PM)nomotheblader Wrote: is it still possible to collect ALL of the metal fight beyblades and staduims and launchers and other stuff

Yeah, but it'll cost you a lot of money
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah, but it'll cost you a lot of money

@[nomotheblader] to add on to this, if you want normal releases that weren't initially limited editions like Duo Uranus or Blitz Unicorno, they'll cost more, as well as many from the earlier HWS beyblades.
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah, but it'll cost you a lot of money

thanks also what is the best way to buy them all (like would it involve alot of searching or is there a sight that has alot of the beys
(Mar. 18, 2017  8:01 PM)nomotheblader Wrote:
thanks also what is the best way to buy them all (like would it involve alot of searching or is there a sight that has alot of the beys
I'd say searching...lots of searching. You could try YJA,Amazon,Ebay and sellers here
(Mar. 18, 2017  2:17 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: First of all you need a Beylogger to scan codes

I already watched it lol. I don't have a beylogger yet, and I'm scared about it will not work (i mean with app). Damn I already messed up 2 codes. I didn't know that beylogger is required for scanning. Thank you! 
Actually I'm thinking about buying B-38 entry set, because I need a stadium and beylogger, what do you think about it? Is it good idea or maybe I shoud wait new "God" sets realease?

edit: so if i don't need a beylogger, what is the problem? I have an account and app, but still get this issue and can't get points to my account.
(Mar. 18, 2017  10:34 PM)JacksonFaller Wrote: I already watched it lol. I don't have a beylogger yet, and I'm scared about it will not work (i mean with app). Damn I already messed up 2 codes. I didn't know that beylogger is required for scanning. Thank you! 
Actually I'm thinking about buying B-38 entry set, because I need a stadium and beylogger, what do you think about it? Is it good idea or maybe I shoud wait new "God" sets realease?

I was wrong you don't need a beylogger for scanning codes but it's really good if you want to see how good your launch is. And buy the God entry set it comes with a few things you'll need like God Valkyrie, stadium, launcher grip and a Beylauncher.
What's considered to be the best Zero G bey?
(Mar. 18, 2017  10:52 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: What's considered to be the best Zero G bey?

Probably Dark Knight Dragooon or Bandid Genbull as they have the most amount and most useful parts.
Is the credit system gone? Or have they not been added to profiles yet?
(Mar. 19, 2017  12:02 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Is the credit system gone? Or have they not been added to profiles yet?

It's there we just can't see it
can you use a takara tomy launcher with hasbro beys in tournaments?

how do you do a chain launch with kerbeous?
(Mar. 19, 2017  2:51 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you use a takara tomy launcher with hasbro beys in tournaments?

how do you do a chain launch with kerbeous?

Yes that is allowed
I need a a answer to my question when does zillion Zeus for has to come out