Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 18, 2017  5:37 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Can I tape a broken beylauncher handle for tourney use. It doestvgive better grip, it just keeps it together

I don't think so 
you can use it without the handle but
I can sorta make out the beast for the beyblades in burst, but the two I see in the hasbro market got me stumped

Spryzen and horusood....can anyone help in finding the theme? Like I know the beast but I wanna know what the wheel is showing
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:41 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I can sorta make out the beast for the beyblades in burst, but the two I see in the hasbro market got me stumped

Spryzen and horusood....can anyone help in finding the theme? Like I know the beast but I wanna know what the wheel is showing

The basic layer versions don't have as much character as the dual layers IMO, the basic layers usually try to look like the starting letter in the name. Spryzen has a S shaped plastic part under the clear plastic while Horusood is the same thing except with an H
(Feb. 18, 2017  8:52 AM)Mage Wrote: The basic layer versions don't have as much character as the dual layers IMO, the basic layers usually try to look like the starting letter in the name. Spryzen has a S shaped plastic part under the clear plastic while Horusood is the same thing except with an H

And I assume the dual layer is more pronounced than a single layer... Hmmm fascinating...I guess I'll conduct more research then. Thanks!
Which is better, the burst standard type stadium or the bb10 attack type stadium
(Feb. 18, 2017  8:58 AM)Kavin916 Wrote: Which is better, the burst standard type stadium or the bb10 attack type stadium

The Burst standard is better for Burst 
While the bb-10 is better for MFB however some people have found similar results for MFB in the Burst stadium 

There is no formal testing for plastic and hms in the Burst stadium so I'll not answer that yet
(Feb. 18, 2017  5:37 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Can I tape a broken beylauncher handle for tourney use. It doestvgive better grip, it just keeps it together

i think that you just have to get a new launcher, i am not sure. look at the rulebook.
does the 4D system of beyblades have you combine pieces of the fusion wheel? not in tournaments, but at home?
can you use broken bey parts in a tournament?
(Feb. 18, 2017  5:55 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you use broken bey parts in a tournament?

No. It is illegal to do that.
Which is better, Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther?
I want to know where I should go to get this special custom beyblade:
Twisted Tempo wd145d
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:15 PM)Trickishbow8011 Wrote: I want to know where I should go to get this special custom beyblade:
Twisted Tempo wd145d

go to amazon. there is almost every bey there.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:02 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Which is better, Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther?

Dark Deathsyther is more useful right now, as it is better at defense, but Deathsyther is still a good layer, only victim to tooth wear.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:15 PM)Trickishbow8011 Wrote: I want to know where I should go to get this special custom beyblade:
Twisted Tempo wd145d

but he is illegal in tournaments, though.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:27 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: but he is illegal in tournaments, though.

How is it illegal? Any combination that can be made without alterations to parts in anew unnatural way is legal.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:28 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: How is it illegal? Any combination that can be made without alterations to parts in anew unnatural way is legal.

it is illegal becaue twisted tempo is way too overpowered. he wins almost every battle, and the fusion wheel is banned, along with the rest of the bey (in tournaments, you can use him at home).
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:32 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: it is illegal becaue twisted tempo is way too overpowered. he wins almost every battle, and the fusion wheel is banned, along with the rest of the bey (in tournaments, you can use him at home).

That's  not true...
By now Twisted Tempo has been outclassed by many fusion wheels/synchro me wheels and is very much defeatable. It is legal for tournament use.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:34 PM)Mage Wrote: That's  not true...
By now Twisted Tempo has been outclassed by many fusion wheels/synchro me wheels and is very much defeatable. It is legal for tournament use.

oh. okay!
are reverse rotation beys allowed for tournament use?
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:42 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: are reverse rotation beys allowed for tournament use?

Yeah, why not? Also all the rules are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...XJtUXJ1SmM
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:57 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Yeah, why not? Also all the rules are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...XJtUXJ1SmM
thanks!
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:42 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: are reverse rotation beys allowed for tournament use?

Basically all beys are allowed for use, as long as it is not Limited Format. For Limited, check their banlist in the customization forum.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Dark Deathsyther is more useful right now, as it is better at defense, but Deathsyther is still a good layer, only victim to tooth wear.

I noticed Deathscythers layer wears fast. What's some competitive Dark deathscyther combos?
(Feb. 18, 2017  8:08 PM)Utoshi Wrote: I noticed Deathscythers layer wears fast. What's some competitive Dark deathscyther combos?

D2 Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Orbit is a good start.