Ask a question, get an answer! #2

which are the most durable layers in burst dual layer series
Off memory from what I've seen in the Whine About Your Breaks thread, the Dual Layers that seem to break most often are the un-reinforced V2, both reinforced and un-reinforced D2s, Z2, the un-reinforced X2, and I2.

Most other Dual Layers could be considered "durable," lol.
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:27 PM)Ryuga1212 Wrote: Is ryuga returning

Most likely not
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:28 PM)Ryuga1212 Wrote: Is ryuga returning ?????

Most likely not
But maybe he's somewhere it hasnt been confirmed yet
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:29 PM)Ryuga1212 Wrote: But maybe he's somewhere it hasnt been confirmed yet

In the anime he's gone or dead
In the Manga he's alive I think but he's not returning because the current generation on Beyblade is Beyblade Burst not Metal Fight.
There will be no continuation to Metal Fight Beyblade. So, what happened to Ryuuga is actually one of the questions in our ongoing Scavenger Hunt, therefore I encourage you to read up on that task and try to find the answer yourself too.
Yea but they're might be a chance to bring back metal fight
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:33 PM)Ryuga1212 Wrote: Yea but they're might be a chance to bring back metal fight

Maybe they might not bring Ryuga back but they brought a Left spin Dragon into Burst so...
I just also got valkyrie would it combo well with either spryzen or odax?
just a question, would it be legal to strip the paint off Hasbro Burst beys? Is there a recommended way, if so?
(Jan. 07, 2017  5:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: just a question, would it be legal to strip the paint off Hasbro Burst beys? Is there a recommended way, if so?

The only legal why I could think of would be using it in battles
(Jan. 07, 2017  6:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The only legal why I could think of would be using it in battles

Doomsizor looks even uglier when the skull and red part chip, actually, and the purple parts are untouched. But i'll try.
Question what do you guys think about the epic rival set with stadium saw it for 29.99 at toys r us? Good for burst and ko's?
(Jan. 07, 2017  9:01 PM)YugiBlade Wrote: Question what do you guys think about the epic rival set with stadium saw it for 29.99 at toys r us? Good for burst and ko's?

The stadium is okay but I'd recommend a Takara Tomy stadium
Definitely get a takara tomy stadium. The hasbro ones are horrible
As someone who has the Epic Rivals stadium, can confirm it's horrible.

Get the B-09 Standard-type Burst BeyStadium by Takara-Tomy. Lots of online stores and sellers have it at a very affordable prices and it's one of the best stadiums Takara-Tomy has ever released.

My advice to new players is to always make sure they include this stadium in their purchasing plans. A good BeyStadium changes Beyblade into a much better game.
(Jan. 07, 2017  5:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: just a question, would it be legal to strip the paint off Hasbro Burst beys? Is there a recommended way, if so?

Wiping the paint away with a cotton ball dipped in acetone/nail polish remover mixed with water will take it right off. You just have to be careful not to use too much acetone because it will melt the surface of the plastic and leave it ugly looking.
Thanks, I'll try it and let you know how it goes.
(Jan. 08, 2017  2:02 AM)Nekrocity Wrote: Best place and beyblades to buy atm?

The best place to buy Beyblades are online
And the best Beyblades right now are the ones here: https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...6.pdf.html
If there was a beyblade burst design that you can make out of your imagination that is based on any mythology creature, what would it be? Like for example, Corrupted Cyclopes, Carnivorous Chimera, Harsh Hydra, etc.