Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Will there be a second season of Shogun steel?
(Jan. 04, 2017  1:27 PM)arshahmed Wrote: Will there be a second season of Shogun steel?

Technically we have no confirmation of that yet, but we know for sure that there will be a third generation of Valkyrie and co. in March 2017, which would coincide with how a new anime season usually begins. On top of that, we know that TAKARA-TOMY plans to keep Beyblade Burst running until at least 2019.

EDIT: I should read better...
(Jan. 04, 2017  1:27 PM)arshahmed Wrote: Will there be a second season of Shogun steel?

No,MFB ended so it's highly improbable that we will get one.
I've been seeing videos of the Long Winder and I want to make sure, are the long winders that come with the B-22 Custom Set and the B-45 the same length because it really seems to me that the B-45 version is longer.
(Jan. 05, 2017  3:27 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I've been seeing videos of the Long Winder and I want to make sure, are the long winders that come with the B-22 Custom Set and the B-45 the same length because it really seems to me that the B-45 version is longer.

They're the same length
(Jan. 04, 2017  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Technically we have no confirmation of that yet, but we know for sure that there will be a third generation of Valkyrie and co. in March 2017, which would coincide with how a new anime season usually begins. On top of that, we know that TAKARA-TOMY plans to keep Beyblade Burst running until at least 2019.

EDIT: I should read better...
Im just curious, usually this type of anime. And also looking back at the original show they only lasted 3 years, the metal saga did have 4 . But do you think that burst will go all the way from 2015-2019?
(Jan. 05, 2017  8:01 PM)narutoash1 Wrote: Im just curious, usually this type of anime. And also looking back at the original show they only lasted 3 years, the metal saga did have 4 . But do you think that burst will go all the way from 2015-2019?
Takara Tomy already planned for Burst to continue until 2019 so we can conclude that the anime will continue until then.
(Jan. 05, 2017  8:18 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Takara Tomy already planned for Burst to continue until 2019 so we can conclude that the anime will continue until then.

Oh i didnt know that they had planed it to last that long! Im happy about that burst has been great. I just love how they are mixing the classic with the metal saga and with its own thing.
I litterally mentioned that 2019 thing right above, at the beginning of the page hah.
(Jan. 05, 2017  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I litterally mentioned that 2019 thing right above, at the beginning of the page hah.

Hahaha i know, thats why i asked about it.
What's the hasbro equivalent to death scythe and dark death scythe?
Doomscizor and Doomscizor D2, respectively.
I live just outside of Toronto, what is the easiest/ cheapest way for me to obtain the B-09 stadium as well as build Deathscyther Heavy Defense?
(Jan. 06, 2017  5:43 AM)silphco_ Wrote: I live just outside of Toronto, what is the easiest/ cheapest way for me to obtain the B-09 stadium as well as build Deathscyther Heavy Defense?

You could try attending a tournament and buy parts off people and even a stadium or you could buy those parts online
Which is more durable one?
Obelisk Odin
Beast Behemoth
Neither has any issues with breakage or wear, but O2 comes with a great Driver for Attack in Xtreme and B2 with Heavy and its Layer.
I just got a Takara to my valkyrie is that the same as valtryek they look the same to me? Any ideas on what stadium to purchase just getting started?
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:41 AM)YugiBlade Wrote: I just got a Takara to my valkyrie is that the same as valtryek they look the same to me? Any ideas on what stadium to purchase just getting started?

They have a few differences, the major one being the entirely different locking mechanism each uses on their underside. However, I think I heard that Valtryek was also good for Attack, so all in all they do not differ too much performance-wise. 

We already gave you answers in your topic, for the stadium.
(Jan. 07, 2017  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They have a few differences, the major one being the entirely different locking mechanism each uses on their underside. However, I think I heard that Valtryek was also good for Attack, so all in all they do not differ too much performance-wise. 

We already gave you answers in your topic, for the stadium.

Thanks
Just got an odax and spryzen and good combos for either one of them?
(Jan. 07, 2017  5:52 AM)YugiBlade Wrote: Just got an odax and spryzen  and good combos for either one of them?

that is the worst 2 pack so sorry no
What kind of screw driver would I need for the burst beyblades?
(Jan. 07, 2017  7:13 AM)Dodgest Wrote: What kind of screw driver would I needed for the burst beyblades?
If you want to screw off dual layers then you need a tri-wing screwdriver
4 single layers you just need a screwdriver that looks like 3 poles going towards the center and resembles a triangle
Hello, Im an older player and the last time i played was during the Engine Beyblades and the little metal ones had just came out, trying to return i can't seem to find a solid answer if the newer stuff is better and such. Any tips or advice if maybe i should stick the the older stuff or come to the new stuff would be cool.
Well a lot is cjanged. You should come back. MFB was a great success and it can be found for cheap. Also new burst system i s also popular and currently running. You can also buy them for cheap :)