Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 17, 2016  4:31 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: What is the best random layer collection in your guys' opinions? I would probably have to say volume three is the best.

They're all kind of similar in a certain sense, but I'd say Vol.1 personally because of the white Valkyrie. Still have it as the Beyblade displayed on my TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade Burst profile haha.
(Nov. 17, 2016  4:31 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: What is the best random layer collection in your guys' opinions? I would probably have to say volume three is the best.

I can't say I love any of them but RBV1 wins for the white Valkyrie that I've never ever used. The pink Spriggan is also real nice.
Are beypoints from beyloggers still being used on the wbba app? I keep getting this error message (Have a feeling its that one where it just needs to be re-adjusted again) every time I try to connect the beylogger, so I don't know if it's me, the beylogger or the app. Any translations would be greatly appreciated Tongue_out
Hm, it says something about a timeout error. Have you had those points on your BeyLogger for a very long time? Otherwise, it may just mean that it tried to make the connection work for too long and it just gave up after a while.

For sure I doubt this message says anything about the BeyLogger not being accepted anymore. It also makes no sense since we know that TAKARA-TOMY is not abandoning BeyLoggers at all, they plan on introducing a new version in 2017.
Is there a way to find records of an established meta for the Burst format? I'm trying to do a meta analysis to establish antimeta combos as well as to pick up certain parts that will be useful for combos, but so far, no luck.
Any help?
(Nov. 18, 2016  5:08 PM)bdablader95 Wrote: Is there a way to find records of an established meta for the Burst format? I'm trying to do a meta analysis to establish antimeta combos as well as to pick up certain parts that will be useful for combos, but so far, no luck.
Any help?

Try going through the Winning Combonations thread, which shows winning combinations at tournaments. That should really help you Smile
Well this is my first post on here, I hope this will kickstart me being an active member on here.
Anyways my new BB38 Takara Tomy right string launcher makes a lot of noise when I draw it back. It squeaks a lot. At first I thought I just needed to break it in but after using it quite a bit(over a week now) it doesn't seem like it's changed. I've noticed that string launchers straight out of the packaging in review/unboxing videos that they're silent besides the gears turning.
It seems to function properly though.
(Nov. 18, 2016  8:38 PM)R0zu Wrote: Well this is my first post on here, I hope this will kickstart me being an active member on here.
Anyways my new BB38 Takara Tomy right string launcher makes a lot of noise when I draw it back. It squeaks a lot. At first I thought I just needed to break it in but after using it quite a bit(over a week now) it doesn't seem like it's changed. I've noticed that string launchers straight out of the packaging in review/unboxing videos that they're silent besides the gears turning.

It sounds like it could somehow be rusty hah? Try opening it to see the state of the internal mechanism, but otherwise, if it works well and really does not appear to skip, you could probably just ignore the sounds.
(Nov. 18, 2016  8:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2016  8:38 PM)R0zu Wrote: Well this is my first post on here, I hope this will kickstart me being an active member on here.

It sounds like it could somehow be rusty hah? Try opening it to see the state of the internal mechanism, but otherwise, if it works well and really does not appear to skip, you could probably just ignore the sounds.

Would you mind explaining what skipping is? The prongs rotate about 7 1/2 times. Maybe if I keep trying launching as fast I can consisentally it will fix it. Whatever is making the noise makes it feel sorta janky though it doesn't seem like it effects how it launches. I'll use it more thoroughly before opening it up.
I've had BeyLaunchers that make noise, never seemed to actually affect the speed.
Same here, I don't think that whatever friction is causing the noise has too much of an effect on your launch speed. Unless it feels unusually difficult to pull, the noise should be harmless (though a little annoying).

My launcher stopped making the noise eventually - whatever plastic was rubbing together probably wore in a bit - so it may just take some use before it stops making noise.
Why are the Spriggan, Rising & Kerberus v2 layers so popular (since they have been in a booster & layer pack). I think their ok but now Tomy has made like 4 seemingly easy to get copies of them. I wish we could have 1 maybe 2 random boosters and layers where these beys are not included to give other layers a chance. I hope we see a Zeus, Xeno, Psychic & Inferno by random booster 7 or layer pack 6.
Because there the beyblades owned by the main protagonists which are a main selling point to their target audience (young kids)
(Nov. 19, 2016  11:30 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Why are the Spriggan, Rising & Kerberus v2 layers so popular (since they have been in a booster & layer pack). I think their ok but now Tomy has made like 4 seemingly easy to get copies of them. I wish we could have 1 maybe 2 random boosters and layers where these beys are not included to give other layers a chance. I hope we see a Zeus, Xeno, Psychic & Inferno by random booster 7 or layer pack 6.

They're not more popular; they're just older, so we've seen more of them. There is a pace to which Takara-Tomy releases stuff first in its original color and then through random boosters and sets.
Hey guys! Just wondering, I stumbled across a New In Box Galeon Phantom Force (clear purple) for $35. (It's Hasbro.)

Should I take the plunge, or is that too much? Sorry for the random question.
Why isn't the best stadium legal for plastic and hms?
(Nov. 21, 2016  8:10 AM)boltoms Wrote: Hey guys! Just wondering, I stumbled across a New In Box Galeon Phantom Force (clear purple) for $35. (It's Hasbro.)

Should I take the plunge, or is that too much? Sorry for the random question.

You would have more experts' advice in the Plastics Q&A topic, but I think that anything by Hasbro is worth a lot usually, so thirty-five dollars sounds quite reasonable.

(Nov. 21, 2016  11:06 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Why isn't the best stadium legal for plastic and hms?

Because the best stadium(s) for those generations is not the one that is the best for Metal Fight Beyblade or for Burst. I doubt we can also say that any stadium is "the best", no?
Thanks Kai! I think I'm going to hold off on it though. If anyone wants the link to it, please ask Smile
Ah, probably the autocorrect then hah. About the Burst Stadium, it does not work well at all with Plastics and HMS because Knockouts are violent and can be really frequent, so the Burst Stadium's cover is really excessive for that generation. Plus, right now you can purchase the stadiums from back then for really reasonable prices on Rakuten Global, they are not that rare.
(Nov. 21, 2016  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, probably the autocorrect then hah. About the Burst Stadium, it does not work well at all with Plastics and HMS because Knockouts are violent and can be really frequent, so the Burst Stadium's cover is really excessive for that generation. Plus, right now you can purchase the stadiums from back then for really reasonable prices on Rakuten Global, they are not that rare.

Has anyone tested it with HMS and/or plastics? I share the same concerns as you but I wonder if the data might prove otherwise. It would be amazing to have one stadium that's usable across every format.

I do think that the Burst BeyStadium is close to the "platonic ideal" of stadium design, though I wish the exits were wider and the inner bowl was more concave, like Tornado Attack.
Can someone please tell me the recommended combos for: Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Random Booster 7 (if there are any), Beat Lynx, Jade Jupiter, and Fusion Hades sonokong versions (pics in spoiler)
(Nov. 22, 2016  1:48 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Can someone please tell me the recommended combos for: Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Random Booster 7 (if there are any), Beat Lynx, Jade Jupiter, and Fusion Hades sonokong versions (pics in spoiler)

I can only read Japanese, not Korean, so here is what I can see:
- Basalt Leone F:D
- Big Bang Leone F:S
- Fusion ? 85MB
- Beat (Lynx?) F:D

(Nov. 21, 2016  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2016  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, probably the autocorrect then hah. About the Burst Stadium, it does not work well at all with Plastics and HMS because Knockouts are violent and can be really frequent, so the Burst Stadium's cover is really excessive for that generation. Plus, right now you can purchase the stadiums from back then for really reasonable prices on Rakuten Global, they are not that rare.

Has anyone tested it with HMS and/or plastics? I share the same concerns as you but I wonder if the data might prove otherwise. It would be amazing to have one stadium that's usable across every format.

I do think that the Burst BeyStadium is close to the "platonic ideal" of stadium design, though I wish the exits were wider and the inner bowl was more concave, like Tornado Attack.

Hm, I can try to do some comparative tests if I have time eventually.
thanks just needed it for my YT channel
Hey WBO, Rozu here again~.
My "4D Royal Rumble Battle Set" by Sonokong just came in with Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Dearh Quetzcoatl and L Drago Destroy.

So upon trying Diablo Nemesis' "Ultimate Balance Mode" the free spinning was very tight and wouldn't turn very freely at all. When I loosen the face bolt it seems to fix it somewhat but then the facebolt almost always ends up falling out after one or two battles. Any solutions?
(Ooh shiny new metal. Commence oxidization! /)>_>/) )