Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Deathscyther is the best stamina layer so deathscyther
Um is it possible to make a local buying thread?
(Nov. 02, 2016  2:23 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Um is it possible to make a local buying thread?

It might make more sense to do this in the thread for your community.
(Nov. 02, 2016  2:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  2:23 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Um is it possible to make a local buying thread?

It might make more sense to do this in the thread for your community.

Ok thanks
Does anyone know the pull rate (or close) for Driger S on the burst random boosters vol. 4?

How hard is it to get?

I only care to get Driger (I don't care about the other beyblades.) I'm ordering 5 boosters, wish me luck guys!
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:23 AM)boltoms Wrote: Does anyone know the pull rate (or close) for Driger S on the burst random boosters vol. 4?

How hard is it to get?

I only care to get Driger (I don't care about the other beyblades.) I'm ordering 5 boosters, wish me luck guys!

It's 1/8, same as every other Beyblade in every booster. Good luck!

I'm splitting a case with @[cadney].
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:23 AM)boltoms Wrote: Does anyone know the pull rate (or close) for Driger S on the burst random boosters vol. 4?

How hard is it to get?

It's 1/8, same as every other Beyblade in every booster. Good luck!

I'm splitting a case with @[cadney].

Good luck to you! I'll share my pulls Smile
In a sealed case you're guaranteed to get 3 of each Beyblade in the booster Grin
I'm so pumped for us to get these, Brad! Buying full sets of random boosters is my favourite thing to do in Beyblade collecting, pretty much.
are there any uses for N2?
Why is it illegal to unscrew Layers? Is it legal to use Sub Attack Rings on on other Attack Rings (for example War Monkey SAR on War Lion AR)? Are Gravity and Odin still banned? Are any Dragon Breaker combos illegal?
(Nov. 02, 2016  8:59 PM)TL14 Wrote: Why is it illegal to unscrew Layers? Is it legal to use Sub Attack Rings on on other Attack Rings (for example War Monkey SAR on War Lion AR)? Are Gravity and Odin still banned? Are any Dragon Breaker combos illegal?

Gravity like the metal wheel is unbanned remember? And yes Odin is still banned.
Can you use the long winder cord with sword lancher is the designs different
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:32 PM)Starorion Wrote: Can you use the long winder cord with sword lancher is the designs different

Nope only works with the sword winder
(Nov. 02, 2016  8:59 PM)TL14 Wrote: Why is it illegal to unscrew Layers?

The main reason is because TAKARA-TOMY does not allow it. For sure there is always the possibility that someone modifies the parts, that painting them changes the teeth (it clearly does), etc.
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The main reason is because TAKARA-TOMY does not allow it. For sure there is always the possibility that someone modifies the parts, that painting them changes the teeth (it clearly does), etc.

Would only taking apart a layer and switching the clear layer or the opaque layer out with the same part from another layer but not painting it make it illegal in WBO tournaments? It doesn't change the performance of the part or does it? I was thinking about this because Leo Burst showed his black V2 and clear V2 that he made by switching out the parts in one of his videos.
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: In a sealed case you're guaranteed to get 3 of each Beyblade in the booster Grin

Where did you buy your case?
How do people balance-tune or find the perfect balance for their combos I've seen it mentioned it but never have gon into detail
Some Japanese players use a gadget they've built to find the most balanced combination/orientation of parts. However, if you can get good at spinning Beyblades in the palm of your hand by hand, you can actually feel the balance of the Beyblade's parts in the way it moves in your hand; the more you feel a Beyblade vibrate, the worse its balance.

Hand-spinning in your palm to feel for these vibrations also works across all generations of Beyblade. By doing this between reorientating parts of your combos, you'll be able to find the most balanced combination of your parts.
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:07 AM)boltoms Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: In a sealed case you're guaranteed to get 3 of each Beyblade in the booster Grin

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZNLQ4U/ref..._ttl_sol_0
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:42 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Would only taking apart a layer and switching the clear layer or the opaque layer out with the same part from another layer but not painting it make it illegal in WBO tournaments? It doesn't change the performance of the part or does it? I was thinking about this because Leo Burst showed his black V2 and clear V2 that he made by switching out the parts in one of his videos.

From everything I've heard, unscrewing layers and replacing them with functionally identical parts is legal under WBO rulings but something like giving a Hasbro inner layer to a TT clear layer would not be. Painting and/or dying parts has always been legal so long as it's not thick enough to affect performance but that rule has become a lot stricter this generation as ANY paint that could possibly touch the burst mechanism will affect play noticeably.

Hope that helps.
You are correct. Litterally as soon as you add any layer of any substance on the teeth, you necessarily strenghtened and bolded them, and that can give you quite an unfair advantage in how well they grip the Driver's white tabs.
Technically something like oil would weaken not strengthen but your point remains.
(Nov. 03, 2016  3:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:07 AM)boltoms Wrote:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZNLQ4U/ref..._ttl_sol_0

Very nice, I bought two of them. I just didn't see the beyblades.
(Nov. 03, 2016  5:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Technically something like oil would weaken not strengthen but your point remains.

Sure, but we don't want anyone to make their parts worse either Tongue_out