Ask a question, get an answer! #2

A few years back I got the Ultimate DX Set (ft. W. Pegasis, G. L-Drago, D. Uranus). It had the metal faces, and they were two-piece faces. There was plastic inner & outer, and there was metal inner & outer. Which combinations are allowed in sanctioned tournaments? Also is there a mass difference between standard faces & the plastic two-piece faces?
(Oct. 21, 2016  6:16 PM)ImDeNurse Wrote: A few years back I got the Ultimate DX Set (ft. W. Pegasis, G. L-Drago, D. Uranus). It had the metal faces, and they were two-piece faces. There was plastic inner & outer, and there was metal inner & outer. Which combinations are allowed in sanctioned tournaments? Also is there a mass difference between standard faces & the plastic two-piece faces?

All configurations are totally legal, and there are indeed some differences:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face

If you check the List of Competitive Combos in one of the Metal Fight Beyblade formats, you can also see that the type of Metal Face Custom configuration is really specified, apparently because it makes a lot of difference performance-wise.
(Oct. 21, 2016  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2016  6:16 PM)ImDeNurse Wrote: A few years back I got the Ultimate DX Set (ft. W. Pegasis, G. L-Drago, D. Uranus). It had the metal faces, and they were two-piece faces. There was plastic inner & outer, and there was metal inner & outer. Which combinations are allowed in sanctioned tournaments? Also is there a mass difference between standard faces & the plastic two-piece faces?

All configurations are totally legal, and there are indeed some differences:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face

If you check thea List of Competitive Combos in one of the Metal Fight Beyblade formats, you can also see that the type of Metal Face Custom configuration is really specified, apparently because it makes a lot of difference performance-wise.

To elaborate, the Metal Face Heavy (MF-H) gives the most weight, so it's used to improve Defense and keep Attack types' recoil under control, but hurts Stamina somewhat; MF-L provides more weight than a regular Face, but not as much as the Metal Face or the MF-H, but it has much less of a negative effect on Stamina. The other two configurations, MF-M and MF-L, are considered useless because they don't provide much additional weight, and MF-M is directly outclassed in most cases by the MF-L, which is slightly heavier and has better Stamina.
Hi.

I recently got my first Beyblade Burst beys, and I'm wondering the difference between the dual layer system and the previous Burst beys.
(Oct. 22, 2016  3:13 AM)EndMePls Wrote: Hi.

I recently got my first Beyblade Burst beys, and I'm wondering the difference between the dual layer system and the previous Burst beys.

Dual layers have another layer of plastic screwed to them. Grin

Revision- My bad...
(Oct. 22, 2016  3:52 AM)Daman Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  3:13 AM)EndMePls Wrote: Hi.

Dual layers have another layer of plastic screwed to them. Grin

Actually no, it is exactly the same "number" of plastic layers, but the layer of coloured plastic takes up for space and protrudes more on Dual Layers than in Basic Beys.
Yeah, the difference between dual layers and mono layers isn't the number of plastic segments but the number of plastic segments that act as possible contact points. On mono layers (aside from βaldur), only the clear plastic covering is exposed. On dual layers, however, the coloured inner segment extends out of the covering, allowing both to hit opponents.
(Oct. 23, 2016  12:49 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yeah, the difference between dual layers and mono layers isn't the number of plastic segments but the number of plastic segments that act as possible contact points. On mono layers (aside from βaldur), only the clear plastic covering is exposed. On dual layers, however, the coloured inner segment extends out of the covering, allowing both to hit opponents.

And aside from Wyvern as well, which already had spikes protruding from the clear casing ahead of its time.
i tried setting up the challonge for my burst experimental tourney tomorrow and i cant get the tiebreaker to be a smaller RR. is this possible? should i start it on challonge and finish on paper?
(Oct. 23, 2016  2:19 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i tried setting up the challonge for my burst experimental tourney tomorrow and i cant get the tiebreaker to be a smaller RR. is this possible? should i start it on challonge and finish on paper?

If you get a tiebreaker, you can do it on paper or open up a new tab of Challonge and make a smaller RR from there. Smile
I actually just read over the rules and the rules are different than regular burst format for tiebreakers
(Oct. 23, 2016  1:33 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I actually just read over the rules and the rules are different than regular burst format for tiebreakers

I just reread the rules and the rules for Burst format. It is different from other formats as for ties but I'm not sure if you'll need to make RR for tiebreakers. I thought you meant other formats, not the Burst format.
Just wondering how can one do proper burst combo/stock tests for the WBO?
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:20 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Just wondering how can one do proper burst combo/stock tests for the WBO?

You just need a BeyStadium Standard Type, enough parts to build the common top-tier combinations to battle your customizations against, and a strong launcher. Thank you so much in advance if you conduct tests, no matter what they are; we really need that.
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:20 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Just wondering how can one do proper burst combo/stock tests for the WBO?

You just need a BeyStadium Standard Type, enough parts to build the common top-tier combinations to battle your customizations against, and a strong launcher. Thank you so much in advance if you conduct tests, no matter what they are; we really need that.

Thank you, but one more thing how much rounds do you need to do?
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:47 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Thank you, but one more thing how much rounds do you need to do?

You should read this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Any news on the last spin emperor most likely a defense type i don't think it's the blader with quad quetocotal is it
It's Lui, the owner of L2. L2 MAY be a Defense type, but we don't know yet.
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:58 PM)Starorion Wrote: Any news on the last spin emperor most likely a defense type i don't think it's the blader with quad quetocotal is it

I think it most likely is the owner of Q2
Is the Limited disk good for anything? Like at all? It's like the opposite of Spread and barely a passable weight (Well, at least the Hasbro one is). That should lead one to assume it just kills any stamina potential and hinders any defensive capability it has, and using any weight-centering disk for Attack is like using a garbage truck for drag racing
(Oct. 24, 2016  10:01 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:58 PM)Starorion Wrote: Any news on the last spin emperor most likely a defense type i don't think it's the blader with quad quetocotal is it

I thought Lui/Rui was the last Spin Emperor.
(Oct. 24, 2016  10:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  10:01 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

I thought Lui/Rui was the last Spin Emperor.

He is I accidentally said Q2
Where can I read CoroCoro issues online? Besides here.
(Oct. 25, 2016  12:11 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Where can I read CoroCoro issues online? Besides here.

CoroCoro issues are rather difficult to scan, so typically you will not find concrete scans anywhere, especially not of the whole volume.
So... I got the triple booster set in the mail today! Thing is: This is my first burst purchase, meaning I have no launchers and I can't get anything more till Christmas. How do I even play with them? I feel like handspinning them will not be as effective as it was on MFB