Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That and they are damn heavy.
Synchrom is like getting what you always wished for, but you wished for it on a dead monkey's paw
Is all the victory Valkyrie of the random booster 3 re inforced?
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:28 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is all the victory Valkyrie of the random booster 3 re inforced?

Yes they are.
But they break anyway.
(Oct. 13, 2016  1:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But they break anyway.

We've seen examples of it but everything indicates it is significantly more durable than the previous version.
Are there any noticable weight/performance differences across the 4d beys between Takara Tomy and Sonokong? Or are those negligible? The only one that comes to mind is the BGrin differences (iirc), but are there other ones in things like 4d wheel weight or track/tip performance?
(Oct. 13, 2016  5:55 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Are there any noticable weight/performance differences across the 4d beys between Takara Tomy and Sonokong? Or are those negligible? The only one that comes to mind is the B:D differences (iirc), but are there other ones in things like 4d wheel weight or track/tip performance?

Besides B:D, the only difference I think I ever heard about concerned Gravity.
is it normal for the beyblade burst launchers to jam after some use. sometimes my launcher jams, where the prongs scrape against the brace, and i have to wiggle the prongs round little for it to stop scraping agaisnt the brace.
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:02 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is it normal for the beyblade burst launchers to jam after some use. sometimes my launcher jams, where the prongs scrape against the brace, and i have to wiggle the prongs round little for it to stop scraping agaisnt the brace.

This has happened to me so many times but usually with a specific launcher. I would say it would be the prongs being worn out or twisting the launcher too much but I don't think it's much of a problem. Once I switched my launcher out, it worked perfectly. Usually just placing the Bey in and turning it once would work.

Edit: Just don't twist it too much. XD
What is the best defense layer I like k2 however people say it has bad stamina however they claim w2 is better however it burst like crazy what about balabur witch is best and recommend a optimal combo
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:13 PM)Starorion Wrote: What is the best defense layer I like k2 however people say it has bad stamina however they claim w2 is better however it burst like crazy what about balabur witch is best and recommend a optimal combo

I would say the best Defense layer is Dark DeathScyther, since it's fairly round and smooth, has good teeth and is versatile. I am not sure how Baldur is.
Omg never suspected it I thought D2 was good for stamina so what combo would your recommend
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:34 PM)Starorion Wrote: Omg never suspected it I thought D2 was good for stamina so what combo would your recommend

I would recommend Dark DeathScyther Heavy Defense. For Stamina, I use DeathScyther, but Dark DeathScyther is versatile as it can destabilize Revolve-based combos, but it's not always going to be able to win even if it destabilizes.
Wyvern also has great defense.
Is the BB-10 stadium legal for burst format?
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:46 PM)TheGrimRipper13 Wrote: Is the BB-10 stadium legal for burst format?

Edit:. Scratch that, I thought you were talking about the Burst stadium.
(Oct. 14, 2016  10:46 PM)TheGrimRipper13 Wrote: Is the BB-10 stadium legal for burst format?

The only legal BeyStadium in the Burst format is the Standard Burst BeyStadium. Full rules are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQCe...fyuhf2hsc/
Thanks, I was hoping it would be.
I am looking forward to buy a bey and confused between storm s. and obelisk o.Which should i buy for a good layer?
O2 is the better layer by far and you also get an xtreme
Has anyone tested Death Gargoyle's Attack Ring Genocide Circle yet?
Is the Dark Amaterios worth buying for $111?
That seems really expensive to me.
Is it legal to swap the layers from two different-color copies of the same layer (Example: WBBA Exclusive victory valkyrie's black layer on Random Layer 3's yellow victory valkyrie layer?)