Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey, so I seen some posts that Hasbro sells beyblades again! But I shop at the usual stores that sells beyblade here in Philadelphia, PA. Walmart, Target, Rite-aid, even Wal-greens! But I haven't seen a beyblade in sight! The closest thing I seen to a beyblade is a "beywarrior" or "beywheelz"! So if beyblade are being sold in the U.S. where are they!?
beyblade burst( the news seriess) is not set to hti the US till 2017 the only place where you can get Habsro Beyblade Burst in store atm is Toys R Us in Canada
Darn...Japan and other countries always getting stuff first...
What are the rarest beyblades in: the plastic series, HMS & Zero G?
(Oct. 05, 2016  6:00 PM)Dodgest Wrote: What are the rarest beyblades in: the plastic series, HMS & Zero G?

In my opinion,
Plastics- Thunder Pegasus, Ocean Wrath G, recolors
HMS- Shining God, Bloody Devil, Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF
Zero G- BBG 24, BBG 25
(Oct. 05, 2016  7:37 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2016  6:00 PM)Dodgest Wrote: What are the rarest beyblades in: the plastic series, HMS & Zero G?

In my opinion,
Plastics- Thunder Pegasus, Ocean Wrath G, recolors
HMS- Shining God, Bloody Devil, Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF
Zero G- BBG 24, BBG 25

I don't think BBG 24 and BBG 25 are that rare. You can buy them for 25€ - 30€ on amazon.de.
So I'm designing sticker sheets in PS! Don't know how to do the font...
Tips?
(Oct. 05, 2016  11:40 PM)Daman Wrote: So I'm designing sticker sheets in PS! Don't know how to do the font...
Tips?

Which font?
(Oct. 06, 2016  12:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2016  11:40 PM)Daman Wrote: So I'm designing sticker sheets in PS! Don't know how to do the font...
Tips?

Which font?

For HMS sticker sheets. Grin
My render for Einstein MS:
[Image: Hopper.png]image sharing sites

I'm looking for the right font
I tried finding exactly the font it was, but basically search for any scifi font that has that sort of n as well as a three-branch E.
Has anyone tested N2 as a layer, by the way? I am interested in how it is and it's uses.
(Oct. 06, 2016  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I tried finding exactly the font it was, but basically search for any scifi font that has that sort of n as well as a three-branch E.

[Image: image.png]

Something like this?
The n is wrong for sure and from what I remember, the a is not like that either.
(Oct. 06, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The n is wrong for sure and from what I remember, the a is not like that either.

Dang. Could all of us do something like this together? A sticker sheet project?
But the sticker sheet scan on the Beywiki article is not good enough?
(Oct. 06, 2016  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But the sticker sheet scan on the Beywiki article is not good enough?

To be honest, no. Once printed, they look nothing like the original ones even when I use high quality sticker paper.
Hey, Im from New Zealand and recently got back into beyblades. Since there is no one that I know that plays, would there be any chance of a tournament? Thanks
(Oct. 06, 2016  9:23 AM)Destroyer79 Wrote: Hey, Im from New Zealand and recently got back into beyblades. Since there is no one that I know that plays, would there be any chance of a tournament? Thanks

Hey Destroyer79,

All tournaments are fan run, so we would not know unless somebody tried to host. I would recommend checking the BeyMap to see if anybody is near you. Maybe you could PM them or email them if they are willing to attend a tournament Smile
So, recently I tried that Beyblade Burst game and oh man, its amazing! I really enjoy playing it. Anyone got any spare code I could scan? Tongue_out Grin Smile

BTW, what gender is Bey Brad?
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: So, recently I tried that Beyblade Burst game and oh man, its amazing! I really enjoy playing it. Anyone got any spare code I could scan? Tongue_out Grin Smile

You mean the BeyCloud Rare Bey Get Battle, or Hasbro's application?

A person's gender is written in their profile usually.
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: So, recently I tried that Beyblade Burst game and oh man, its amazing! I really enjoy playing it. Anyone got any spare code I could scan? Tongue_out Grin Smile

You mean the BeyCloud Rare Bey Get Battle, or Hasbro's application?

A person's gender is written in their profile usually.

That Hasbro game/app whatever.
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: BTW, what gender is Bey Brad?

I'm a guy, but I'm not sure why it matters. haha
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2016  7:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: BTW, what gender is Bey Brad?

I'm a guy, but I'm not sure why it matters. haha

Ive just seen your profile pic and I wasnt sure, sorry haha Grin
Price check on the Original Hasbro plastic Gen Stadium.
The clear one. I have 1 extra new. I'm going to shed some weight from my collection as soon as I get back home.