Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 23, 2016  2:08 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Does the Proto Launcher accept the Long Winder?

No, only the small winder it comes with, sadly.
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:28 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:08 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Does the Proto Launcher accept the Long Winder?

Do the Hasbro Burst Launchers accept long ripcords?

Also is it normal that the Hasbro Gigars comes with an actual Engine Gear and a CEW Metal Semi Flat instead of bearings and a CEW Metal Change?
What's the difference between normal victory Valkyrie and a re in forced victory Valkyrie and how could i detect it?
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:16 PM)Aronno Wrote: What's the difference between normal victory Valkyrie and a re in forced victory Valkyrie and how could i detect it?

The difference is all underneath. Beneath the three wings (that are upwards, you know?) the first mould has those wings completely hollow, while the reinforced one added perpendicular walls in each wing to strengthen the structure. If the Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer is made of a translucid plastic, you can even see the extra lines right through from the top. You can see an example of that here:

[Image: 41Xs4bKGSKL.jpg]
Is all the victory Valkyrie in the store re in forced now?
(Sep. 23, 2016  7:36 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is all the victory Valkyrie in the store re in forced now?

That's very hard to say, as stores could have older stock. But most stores may have them.
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:00 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:28 PM)Hato Wrote:

Also is it normal that the Hasbro Gigars comes with an actual Engine Gear and a CEW Metal Semi Flat instead of bearings and a CEW Metal Change?

No only the ones they come with
(Sep. 23, 2016  9:18 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:00 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:28 PM)Hato Wrote: No, only the small winder it comes with, sadly.

Have you even tried?
How much does the Weight Damper weigh?
What's the link to the second Beyblade burst episode? The English version
Also how does Ray with 90 and a completely worn out Rubber sharp tip (almost like RDF) do in combat? I don't have much bey blades and my main one works in a hasbro stadium
Thankyou Smile
(Sep. 23, 2016  10:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  9:18 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: Do the Hasbro Burst Launchers accept long ripcords?

Have you even tried?
It think it might work with a TT LL1 Ripcord which is longer than the one it comes with
(Sep. 23, 2016  11:25 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  10:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  9:18 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: No only the ones they come with

Have you even tried?
It think it might work with a TT LL1 Ripcord which is longer than the one it comes with

I have tried the Hasbro ripcords, and they do not work since the teeth are taller. I am pretty sure the TT ripcord teeth are the same.
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: Also is it normal that the Hasbro Gigars comes with an actual Engine Gear and a CEW Metal Semi Flat instead of bearings and a CEW Metal Change?

Hasbro refused to release any G series beyblade without an actual engine gear. That is how Hasbro Gigars was released.
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:37 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: Also is it normal that the Hasbro Gigars comes with an actual Engine Gear and a CEW Metal Semi Flat instead of bearings and a CEW Metal Change?

Hasbro refused to release any G series beyblade without an actual engine gear. That is how Hasbro Gigars was released.

Thank you for the answer. Smile
On the one hand, it makes sense not to have half the EG line lacking the signature gimmick but, on the other, it completely wrecked Zeus' tip.
What's the difference between Ariel and Ariel 2?
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:13 PM)TL14 Wrote: What's the difference between Ariel and Ariel 2?

Ariel/Uriel is essentially Wolborg 3, and it has a more rounded Attack Ring, and its base looks like a reversed rubber version of Dragoon V's. Ariel/Uriel 2 has a base that can flip the rubber part to be rubber sharp or rubber flat. It is generally more agressive looking, but more fragile.
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:31 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:13 PM)TL14 Wrote: What's the difference between Ariel and Ariel 2?

Ariel/Uriel is essentially Wolborg 3, and it has a more rounded Attack Ring, and its base looks like a reversed rubber version of Dragoon V's. Ariel/Uriel 2 has a base that can flip the rubber part to be rubber sharp or rubber flat. It is generally more agressive looking, but more fragile.

Thank you. Smile Are both owned by King? Which versions of Uriel, Wolborg 3 and Uriel 2 are fragile? What's more rare: a BBA Championships Version Trygle or a black Wolborg 3?
All the gold ones are fragile and blue Trygle was not rare.
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: All the gold ones are fragile and blue Trygle was not rare.

Thank you for your reply. Smile After approximately 30 battles the AR of my Death Gargoyle get's white spots and small cracks on the "snouts" of the gargoyle heads. Is that normal? Will it break soon?
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:42 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:31 PM)-Yami- Wrote:

Thank you. Smile Are both owned by King? Which versions of Uriel, Wolborg 3 and Uriel 2 are fragile? What's more rare: a BBA Championships Version Trygle or a black Wolborg 3?

Well, Uriel never really shows up, but Uriel 2 is owned by King. Gold ones (Sadly, Uriel 2 only comes in gold) due to gold plastic syndrome, and IDK on the last one.
(Sep. 24, 2016  11:13 PM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:42 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:31 PM)-Yami- Wrote: Ariel/Uriel is essentially Wolborg 3, and it has a more rounded Attack Ring, and its base looks like a reversed rubber version of Dragoon V's. Ariel/Uriel 2 has a base that can flip the rubber part to be rubber sharp or rubber flat. It is generally more agressive looking, but more fragile.

Well, Uriel never really shows up, but Uriel 2 is owned by King. Gold ones (Sadly, Uriel 2 only comes in gold) due to gold plastic syndrome, and IDK on the last one.

Thanks for your reply. Smile
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:36 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: All the gold ones are fragile and blue Trygle was not rare.

Thank you for your reply. Smile After approximately 30 battles the AR of my Death Gargoyle get's white spots and small cracks on the "snouts" of the gargoyle heads. Is that normal? Will it break soon?

White lines (presumably what you mean) are the result of the plastic being warped ever such a miniscule amount by the forces it undergoes and losing its colour. They are referred to as "stress marks" and definitely weaken the plastic in that location. Whether it will break soon is hard to say for certain but, if it does, it will be there and they certainly aren't a good sign. Sorry.

If it's not lines you're getting though, I have no idea.
(Sep. 25, 2016  12:41 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  10:36 PM)TL14 Wrote:

White lines (presumably what you mean) are the result of the plastic being warped ever such a miniscule amount by the forces it undergoes and losing its colour. They are referred to as "stress marks" and definitely weaken the plastic in that location. Whether it will break soon is hard to say for certain but, if it does, it will be there and they certainly aren't a good sign. Sorry.

If it's not lines you're getting though, I have no idea.

Thank you for your reply. Yes. They are small stress marks and small chips. I hope it won't break soon. It's one of my favourite Beys and I really like playing with it.
Why is Random Booster 4 Driger (coming out this fall) different than the other boosters? By that I mean: every booster pack is named after the rarest beyblade in the set but the new blade (on the right) is bigger than Driger on the package. Isn't the bey that the pack is named after supposed to be the biggest on the box?