Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 16, 2016  1:00 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Which Starter, Booster or Set have best Valkyrie teeth?

As starting to buy Burst [and HMS] so 2 Valkries that I don't want to wear down like my old one. I know most have similar teeths but which one have better one as even smallest advantage can lead you to victory

I mean, they all have the same teeth, but for some reason, I found my blue Valkryie from the Entry Set to be better (Valkryie with the small Proto launcher).
i was just wondering if anybody knows if the fake rapidity bb10 are any good or should i buy a real one
cheers gajeel
No Rapidity products are any good. Members who have bought one of their fake Attack Type BeyStadiums have said it's made of really cheap, flimsy plastic that dents easily.

I'd recommend just about any official stadium over a fake one, like a real BB-10 as you mentioned, the Super Control stadium, or the the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.
Wich is better Super Control Stadium or Burst Stadium
(Aug. 16, 2016  4:53 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Wich is better Super Control Stadium or Burst Stadium

Super Control is better for MFB, Burst is better for Burst. Go with whichever format you think you will play more.
(Aug. 16, 2016  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: post

Haha, yeah, now that I have a job, I oughta be able to put myself back into the game like I was during MFB.

Thanks for the reply. Kinda what I figured, since Zero-G followed a similar path. It was hard to live up to MFB, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll definitely be looking into getting some stuff once I settle back down this weekend, around how much would a stadium and a couple of beys be? $100-150? Any good places to buy from? I know Amazon sells them, but Amazon prices sometimes aren't the best and can vary greatly.

I know one thing though, I want that Xcalibur one, it looks sick. Glad to hear it's actually useful.
(Aug. 16, 2016  7:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2016  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: post

Haha, yeah, now that I have a job, I oughta be able to put myself back into the game like I was during MFB.

Thanks for the reply. Kinda what I figured, since Zero-G followed a similar path. It was hard to live up to MFB, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll definitely be looking into getting some stuff once I settle back down this weekend, around how much would a stadium and a couple of beys be? $100-150? Any good places to buy from? I know Amazon sells them, but Amazon prices sometimes aren't the best and can vary greatly.

I know one thing though, I want that Xcalibur one, it looks sick. Glad to hear it's actually useful.

Hm, from Rakuten Global you could probably get a stadium and a couple of Beyblades for half of that, definitely no more than one hundred dollars. I also made this topic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
(Aug. 16, 2016  4:57 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2016  4:53 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Wich is better Super Control Stadium or Burst Stadium

Thanks, How many stadiums do you need for a tournanent?

Super Control is better for MFB, Burst is better for Burst. Go with whichever format you think you will play more.
You can definitely work with one stadium if you have a low number of participants, but two is a good minimum to have.
(Aug. 16, 2016  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, from Rakuten Global you could probably get a stadium and a couple of Beyblades for half of that, definitely no more than one hundred dollars. I also made this topic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan

Rakuten Global? Is he a seller here or something?

I figure I should be posting over in the Purchase Consultation thread, but ehh.
(Aug. 16, 2016  8:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2016  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, from Rakuten Global you could probably get a stadium and a couple of Beyblades for half of that, definitely no more than one hundred dollars. I also made this topic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan

Rakuten Global? Is he a seller here or something?

I figure I should be posting over in the Purchase Consultation thread, but ehh.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=b...ch_regular
You just need a credit card.
I was wondering if bd145 is the heaviest track I wonder Because e230 or spike 230 seem heavier
(Aug. 16, 2016  9:01 PM)Starorion Wrote: I was wondering if bd145 is the heaviest track I wonder Because e230 or spike 230 seem heavier

I believe BD145 is the heaviest.
It says it on beywiki however zero g parts are often overlooked so I want someone who can actually weigh the part
BD145 and E230 weigh about the same, though BD145 seems to be slightly heavier on average than E230, from my experience. This is from my own scale weighing my own parts.
(Aug. 16, 2016  9:15 PM)Starorion Wrote: It says it on beywiki however zero g parts are often overlooked so I want someone who can actually weigh the part

BD145 weighs 0.24 oz.
It weighs 6.6 in grams.

A E230 weighs 0.25 oz.
And it weighs 7.1 in grams.

So it seems E230 is heavier.
BD145 is heavier than SP230 and E230 on average, but not by very much. Their different height advantages should be the main driving factor when deciding which one to use.
Out of these clear wheels,
which of them is the best for CW attack? I Have a combo that could use some Cw atk.
What's your combo as that would determine the best CW for it
(Aug. 16, 2016  10:11 PM)Starorion Wrote: Thanks brisky what about spike 230

SP230 is 6.9 grams and 0.24 oz.
(Aug. 16, 2016  11:32 PM)Starorion Wrote: Thanks

Np. Smile
I would suggest using Orion because it exposes contact points especially with flash
Which is the best defense combo in Plastics and MFB?
Why meteo l Drago cannot defeat synchromes (scientific explanation)