Ask a question, get an answer! #2

When do you use a weak launch and when a strong launch in burst?
(Aug. 04, 2016  12:42 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: When do you use a weak launch and when a strong launch in burst?

Are you implying to change your launch power in Burst battles? Well, if your Burst is likely to become very aggressive, for instance, it has a RF, it can Burst itself, as this has happened to me. You can moderately launch an aggressive Attack type, not as hard. As for a strong lanch, I would recommend this for Defense and Stamina beys. Especially if your opposing Bey is easy to Burst and KO.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  12:42 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: When do you use a weak launch and when a strong launch in burst?

Are you implying to change your launch power in Burst battles? Well, if your Burst is likely to become very aggressive, for instance, it has a RF, it can Burst itself, as this has happened to me. You can moderately launch an aggressive Attack type, not as hard. As for a strong lanch, I would recommend this for Defense and Stamina beys. Especially if your opposing Bey is easy to Burst and KO.

Using a strong launch when using a Defense or Stamina type against an Attack type would not be wise, though (even though you did not say anything like that, just adding on). Weak launching is better when using the two types listed above against attack, as it makes the Bey harder to burst.
I'll elaborate on that a bit. Weak launching is better for defense and stamina types because:

1. Since Attack-types don't spin for very long, you don't need maximum spin time to outspin them
2. Launching your Beyblade at a lower speed reduces the impact of collisions, making it less likely for you to be bursted or KO'd

Attack-types want high speed collisions, so it's important to do what you can to avoid them.
So, let me if I got this right

Attack: Strong launch unless a weak launch is necessary (example: Accel vs Xtreme)
Defense&Stamina: Weak launch against attack, strong against other
Ah okay, thanks for informing me haha. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 04, 2016  4:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: So, let me if I got this right

Attack: Strong launch unless a weak launch is necessary (example: Accel vs Xtreme)

Can you explain this example?
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  4:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: So, let me if I got this right

Can you explain this example?

you would weak launch accel because it could outspin xtreme and avoid double burst, xtreme combos being more difficult to KO and need a strong launch because of it's bad stamina

I suppose, I'm not fan of weak launchs, not good with them :/
Accel won't outspin Xtreme if you weak launch it, though.
Yeah, on an aggressive bottom like Accel, I'd launch into a Tornado Stall or a flower pattern to try and dodge an opponent using Xtreme.

Weak launching is more of a strategy for combos are immobile (and thus have no way to dodge) but have significantly better Stamina than their opponent.
Does anyone know how to change your name on the Beyblade burst website(https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp) ?
Last option on the Blader Profile page. There'll be an orange hyperlink saying "アカウント情報変更" (Change Account Information). The username box is on the top, first thing you'll see.
Ripped from a YouTube video so the picture quality isn't the best but what BB is on this Galeon 2?

[Image: zlp7vn.png]
I believe it's Zeus' BB, although if you want it show accurate then get a black Metal Driger BB.
Where can I get a Cyber Pegasus [Red] for a decent price?
Is there a shop at every tournament?
Are you asking if there is a shop at every WBO tournament? No. Many tournaments take place in parks or other public places that don't feature shops. Many players will sell parts at tournaments, though.
(Aug. 06, 2016  1:05 PM)Daman Wrote: Where can I get a Cyber Pegasus [Red] for a decent price?

There are lots on ebay of the hasbro version for cheap. Loads of them from France for some reason (guess the game wasn't popular there). However for if you want the Takara version it's gonna be more. The cheapest one on amazon and ebay with the beyblade is $36 including shipping. Unless a cheaper one pops up that seems to be the cheapest they go for.
for stamina which driver is better, gyro or revolve?
Pretty sure it's Revolve.
(Aug. 07, 2016  11:24 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  1:05 PM)Daman Wrote: Where can I get a Cyber Pegasus [Red] for a decent price?

There are lots on ebay of the hasbro version for cheap. Loads of them from France for some reason (guess the game wasn't popular there). However for if you want the Takara version it's gonna be more. The cheapest one on amazon and ebay with the beyblade is $36 including shipping. Unless a cheaper one pops up that seems to be the cheapest they go for.

Thanks, Ultra! Grin

My red light launcher acts up sometimes (as shown in video). What's causing it? Is there any way to fix it?
is your winder perfectly straight? If so, push and pull it through the launcher slowly. If it jams at all or if there's a moment of you pushing the winder with no turning of the prongs, then your gear is missing teeth. It's a fairly easy fix, however, provided you have a spare light launcher
(Aug. 08, 2016  3:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

My red light launcher acts up sometimes (as shown in video). What's causing it? Is there any way to fix it?
the same thing happened to one of my launchers, i tried to fix it, but the only way seems to be taking the brace off (the black part underneath), it seems to be an issue where the prong is basically at an angle where it scrape against the brace.

best to use a new launcher.
(Aug. 08, 2016  4:12 PM)✱ Wrote: is your winder perfectly straight? If so, push and pull it through the launcher slowly. If it jams at all or if there's a moment of you pushing the winder with no turning of the prongs, then your gear is missing teeth. It's a fairly easy fix, however, provided you have a spare light launcher

I tried doing this, and I managed to successfully break both the light launcher's spring things in the process, and the gear's teeth weren't even broken either, so now I'm stuck with no working launchers.

Frick.