Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 21, 2016  12:27 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Just a Random thought......If I won Amaterios or Baldur(which is never going to happen) does anyone know a middleman service I can ship it to and they ship the prize back to me?

Leo Burst is a great middle man.
(Jul. 21, 2016  12:35 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2016  12:27 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Just a Random thought......If I won Amaterios or Baldur(which is never going to happen) does anyone know a middleman service I can ship it to and they ship the prize back to me?

Leo Burst is a great middle man.

Ok thanks
You can also use Tenso.com, which gives you a mailing address you can send packages to in Japan. The form is really easy to figure out.
Ok I'll keep that in mind also
I just wanted to buy the Full Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw but now it´s out of stock. ;( Does anybody know where I can still buy the full set?

Is 13€ a good price for 1 burst random booster vol. 1?

How much can I get for a new in Box Flame Libra T125ES from Hasbro?
Is the BeyStadium Wide Type worth buying?
If I were to go over the letters of disks and drivers from Burst with a sharpie or gel pen, would they still be tournament legal?
If you're referring to WBO tournaments, the rules state the following:

Quote:Due to the nature of Burst Beyblades, it is recommended to mark your set of parts in order to differentiate yours from your opponent's in the event of a double burst. The upcoming rule concerning foreign substances however still applies, therefore it is advised to use the stickers and stars underneath the Disks to give your parts your own signature.

I would have thought that pen markings would be okay, as it's just minor adjustments and follows the encouragement on differentiation written there. The "foreign substances" is what might go against that, though I'd have thought that'd be more to do with fully dying parts a different colour, or gluing certain parts together following breakages.
Previous generations have allowed use of permanent markers, plastic dyes and even thin layers of paint but, due to the more finnicky nature of Burst's mechanism, the latter has been banned. The former two should still be ok but I cannot speak for certain on WBO rulings and I know there has been some dislike for markers in the past due to how it can both wear off and be transferred onto opponents' parts during high speed collisions.
Marking with a marker is OK, but best to stay away from marking parts of the mechanism anyway.
is V2 better than valkyrie?

what is the best pure stamina driver?

what is the best pure defense driver?

with D2 gravity orbit, is it better to launch straight or at an angle?
I hope nobody laughs at me for asking this, but what is the difference between the MFB BB-10 stadium, and the Burst B-09 Stadium Standard Type.

B-09 doesn't seem as big, but that's just an observation.
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Just wanted to check the price of a mint aero knight ms. Someone offer 50sgd and just wondering is it worth the value. Thanks
(Jul. 23, 2016  7:19 PM)Zeushellsing Wrote: Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Just wanted to check the price of a mint aero knight ms. Someone offer 50sgd and just wondering is it worth the value. Thanks

Aero Knight MS often gets found for around 7000 yen, I would say.
Where can i enter a shotgun metal beyblade tornament in el paso texas?
how much is the new set of gold drivers?

is 1480yen for gold valkyire and kerbeus a good price?
(Jul. 23, 2016  10:57 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: Where can i enter a shotgun metal beyblade tornament in el paso texas?

Unfortunately Texas is really inactive right now. Find the topic dedicated to Texas in the WBO General - North America forum and post to see if anybody is still there. All of our tournaments are fan-run though, so one of you guys in Texas would need to take the initiative to host an event there. You basically just need enough people.

(Jul. 24, 2016  12:19 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much is the new set of gold drivers?

is 1480yen for gold valkyire and kerbeus a good price?

It seems to vary between 2000 yen and 3500 yen. You can find some for 500-600 yen individually.

I would say that it is a fair price, yes.
What's more expensive/rare, Dranzer MS or Wyvern DJ?
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:45 AM)Big Smoke Wrote: What's more expensive/rare, Dranzer MS or Wyvern DJ?

Hm, personally I would say Wyvern DJ.
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:45 AM)Big Smoke Wrote: What's more expensive/rare, Dranzer MS or Wyvern DJ?

Hm, personally I would say Wyvern DJ.

Thanks!
Another question, how much should a NIB Dranzer MS cost?
It really depends, because it is worth more than the very common ones like Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS, but at the same time its price is not as high as Dragoon MS', which reaches at least one hundred dollars. It varies a lot, but thirty, fifty dollars?
Yeah it seems to be wildly fluctuating right now on YJA, for the recolor ones. Anywhere from like 3k yen to like 7k yen. The regular blue is probably more on the higher end, as they actually seem rarer than the recolors.
But yeah, I have heard that they used to be almost as common as the super common ones, like a year or more ago though. Now they seen quite a bit more rare
So I was getting back into Plastics and I needed a stadium so I bought a BB10 off of Ebay for about $15.

Within not even 3 matches the stadium already had tons of holes in it from the plastics hitting the walls of the stadium. Is the BB10 just meant to not be used with plastics at all or did I get a bootleg made from really cheap plastic?

Finding older stadiums from the Plastics Gen is getting harder