Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 27, 2016  2:17 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Can someone tell me what tip belongs to samurai Pegasus takara to my version!
Is it RSF or R2F?

A quick visit on Beyblade Wikia would have told you already: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:S...ext=Search

SoSteve, the actual spelling is R²F, not R2F. You are talking about the same tip.
(Mar. 27, 2016  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  2:17 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Can someone tell me what tip belongs to samurai Pegasus takara to my version!
Is it RSF or R2F?

A quick visit on Beyblade Wikia would have told you already: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:S...ext=Search

SoSteve, the actual spelling is R²F, not R2F. You are talking about the same tip.

Thanks!. Sorry I'm a bit of a noob
when will the "contest" for amaterios end?
i'm just waiting for there to be an abundance of ameterios, so i an get it for cheaper.
(Mar. 27, 2016  2:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: when will the "contest" for amaterios end?
i'm just waiting for there to be an abundance of ameterios, so i an get it for cheaper.

The abundance is already here. You can get it for quite cheap already.

In any case, we have no date for when or if a new prize will be introduced for the Rare Bey Get Battle.
(Mar. 27, 2016  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Is it RSF or R2F?

A quick visit on Beyblade Wikia would have told you already: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=Samurai+Pegasus&fulltext=Search

Worth noting here; both spellings are actually correct. Hasbro renamed the tip to R2F in its releases, and they're effectively the same thing.
How much are used Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, Dragoon GT, Gigars, Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV each worth?
Has anyone had problems with any other layers' teeth wearing out? My Spriggan, Kerbeus, Ragnurak, etc are all pretty worn. Surprisingly so is my Odin. It now Bursts from hit from DHX!!
(Mar. 27, 2016  7:54 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Has anyone had problems with any other layers' teeth wearing out? My Spriggan, Kerbeus, Ragnurak, etc are all pretty worn. Surprisingly so is my Odin. It now Bursts from hit from DHX!!

The only ones I've had problems with are Valkyrie, DeathScyther, and Wyvern, but I used that wyvern for maybe 200 rounds, so it's understandable.
I get the sense that people also imagine their parts to be wearing a lot more than they really are.
Is the BB41 stadium a good stadium for doing test without a bb10 as I can't find anywhere selling a bb-10?
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:36 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Is the BB41 stadium a good stadium for doing test without a bb10 as I can't find anywhere selling a bb-10?

Definitely not. You'd be better off getting the Burst BeyStadium.
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:36 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Is the BB41 stadium a good stadium for doing test without a bb10 as I can't find anywhere selling a bb-10?

Definitely not. You'd be better off getting the Burst BeyStadium.

But it is the same shape just different patterns on the bottom?
No, it's a completely different shape.
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, it's a completely different shape.
The super attack type stadium is a completely different shape to the bb10? And if so what else can I get that's less rare than the bb10 but the same shape so a good source for testing?
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:44 PM)SoSteve Wrote: The super attack type stadium is a completely different shape to the bb10? And if so what else can I get that's less rare than the bb10 but the same shape so a good source for testing?

(Mar. 27, 2016  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'd be better off getting the Burst BeyStadium.

I have to agree with this, too.
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:44 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
The super attack type stadium is a completely different shape to the bb10? And if so what else can I get that's less rare than the bb10 but the same shape so a good source for testing?

There's no other stadium that's the "same shape." The Super Attack stadium has a flower-shaped ridge and a raised center, it's nothing like the BB-10.

The closest thing you could get is what I suggested: the Burst BeyStadium. Mitsu posted a thread on their similarities and differences: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...d-Testings
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  9:44 PM)SoSteve Wrote:

There's no other stadium that's the "same shape." The Super Attack stadium has a flower-shaped ridge and a raised center, it's nothing like the BB-10.

The closest thing you could get is what I suggested: the Burst BeyStadium. Mitsu posted a thread on their similarities and differences: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...d-Testings

Well the Bb 46 looks like it a bit?
The BB-46 is also not similar at all ... it lacks a ridge along the outside and is too flat in the center, in both modes.
(Mar. 27, 2016  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The BB-46 is also not similar at all ... it lacks a ridge along the outside and is too flat in the center, in both modes.

Do you have a bb 10 I can buy of you then?
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:15 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The BB-46 is also not similar at all ... it lacks a ridge along the outside and is too flat in the center, in both modes.

No.

BB-10s are expensive, and there is another legal stadium for MFB that should be: Super Control Stadium. A Burst BeyStadium could work, too.
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:22 PM)Hato Wrote:

BB-10s are expensive, and there is another legal stadium for MFB that should be: Super Control Stadium. A Burst BeyStadium could work, too.

I know but I really really want one and as I'm only 12 I have a big obsession about it but do you have a bb 10 I can get?
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:25 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:22 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:15 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Do you have a bb 10 I can buy of you then?

I know but I really really want one and as I'm only 12 I have a big obsession about it but do you have a bb 10 I can get?

I have a BB-10, yes, but I would not sell it for cheap.

You could may be able to find a used one for a good price, or even find a NIP one for a good price, too, if you keep your eyes open. That's really the only chance of finding a cheap one Uncertain There are other alternatives which I mentioned (and are cheaper), 1 is legal (Super Control Stadium) and the other seems to be identical to the BB-10 (Burst BeyStadium).
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:29 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:25 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:22 PM)Hato Wrote: BB-10s are expensive, and there is another legal stadium for MFB that should be: Super Control Stadium. A Burst BeyStadium could work, too.

I have a BB-10, yes, but I would not sell it for cheap.

You could may be able to find a used one for a good price, or even find a NIP one for a good price, too, if you keep your eyes open. That's really the only chance of finding a cheap one Uncertain There are other alternatives which I mentioned (and are cheaper), 1 is legal (Super Control Stadium) and the other seems to be identical to the BB-10 (Burst BeyStadium).
How much in gbg could I get your bb 10?
Why don't you just get the Burst BeyStadium ...? Seriously, you are not going to get a BB-10 for less than $40 probably.