Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 09, 2016  8:36 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2016  8:31 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2016  6:38 AM)Extrell Wrote: Is $76 a good price for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set?
Yes it is, you get a BB-10 , Big Bang pegasis F : D , two tracks , two RFs , one cool grip with string launcher. But i'll probably recommend the Ultimate DX Set.

EDIT: My bad you don't get two RFS, and the tracks is pretty low so its good for attackers. ( the other tip is a plastic tip that looks like SD?) But even without the other RF, the price seems to match with the content.

I mostly just need the string launcher and stadium. The rest are just throw ins imo lol
I recommend you to get what you need seperately then. lowest BB-10 price are probably 30 -45 in ebay, plus TT also sells seperate string launchers which costs 10-20 bucks. But then again. Grip and the beyblade stuff are probably a great addition to your beyblades.
Not to mention that getting all those items shipped separately will probably eliminate any potential savings.
(Feb. 09, 2016  8:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not to mention that getting all those items shipped separately will probably eliminate any potential savings.
Oh yeah, i forgot that :C then he should get the set then.
Alright thanks!
(Nov. 04, 2015  12:56 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: Does anyone think of there being a possibility of hasbro "retroing" older generations of beyblade eventually, when they stop producing them altogether? Like around 2025?

Still waiting
(Feb. 09, 2016  11:51 PM)lolitsjoey Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  12:56 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: Does anyone think of there being a possibility of hasbro "retroing" older generations of beyblade eventually, when they stop producing them altogether? Like around 2025?

Still waiting

They could do a re-release of such a classic, if they still had distributing rights, but nobody has any clue about that happening.
Unless it's some sort of rerelease that is labelled "Classic series that started it all" or something, I doubt Hasbro would release it purely for to please older fans because most fans of the older series have probably grown out of beyblade. I'd too like to see a rerelease of it, regardless if it remains like it's own rather than being like the Takara products.
I'm questioning the spin track on my main bey. I know it's either 100 or 85, but I'm not sure which one, I thought it was 100 up until recently. Is there any way to find out for sure which one it is?
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:31 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: I'm questioning the spin track on my main bey. I know it's either 100 or 85, but I'm not sure which one, I thought it was 100 up until recently. Is there any way to find out for sure which one it is?

Use a ruler to measure the height. The Track numbers designate its height in millimetres.
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:31 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: I'm questioning the spin track on my main bey. I know it's either 100 or 85, but I'm not sure which one, I thought it was 100 up until recently. Is there any way to find out for sure which one it is?

Use a ruler to measure the height. The Track numbers designate its height in millimetres.

Also, 85 has 4 small indentations around its edge.
i'm having trouble with my beylogger, when i plug it in nothing happens i can't sync it i've downloaded the app, but it wont sync.
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i'm having trouble with my beylogger, when i plug it in nothing happens i can't sync it i've downloaded the app, but it wont sync.

What phone or device are you using ? Did you make sure it was on TAKARA-TOMY's list of accepted devices ?
(Feb. 10, 2016  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i'm having trouble with my beylogger, when i plug it in nothing happens i can't sync it i've downloaded the app, but it wont sync.

What phone or device are you using ? Did you make sure it was on TAKARA-TOMY's list of accepted devices ?
i'm using a huawei y330
could you give me a link to the accepted devices.
(Feb. 10, 2016  8:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

i'm using a huawei y330
could you give me a link to the accepted devices.

It is definitely not compatible : https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList
Was Einstein Attack ever a real beyblade?
Hey Sniper,
Yes actually there was a Einstein MS (Takara-Tomy).
Though Hasbro released by the Name Hopper Attack.
Wiki link :-
https://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hopper_Attack_MS
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Thanks but that wasn't what I was referring to. Season 3 (God Revolution) Kenny had a different beyblade than what he had in season 2 (V-Force) Jumping Base.
(Feb. 11, 2016  9:53 PM)Sniper Wrote: Thanks but that wasn't what I was referring to. Season 3 (God Revolution) Kenny had a different beyblade than what he had in season 2 (V-Force) Jumping Base.
Oh I am sorry about that Sniper.
Jumping base was relased and informations are there about that but I am really not able to find Kenny's Einstein Attack (G revolution). Yup it says that there was the Einstein Attack but no photos or information about it being released as a Real Bey. Though when I click on Einstein Attack on Wiki it redirects me to Hopper Attack.
Even I am now also having this question was it really ever released as a real Bey or was Limited to Anime only ???
Hi, Kai. Thanks for posting the Lynx video, but I still can't get it unlocked. We've been fiddling with it for days, on and off the wheel. We're not sure where the locking mechanism is, so we can focus on unsticking that. It's hard to see inside the spin track to figure out what's going on.

Here are two videos showing you the problem I'm having:
https://youtu.be/oh-Ch5Y7iMI
https://youtu.be/wMuoKVbSPU4

Hope you can help. I'm really excited about using this new Bey.

Dario
It's broken. I wish i could help you, but the only thing you can do is use it as-is. that's what i can tell from the video.
Man, I wish I could hold it in my hand and try to fix it. Since it is tilted and that you can still move the centre up and down somewhat, it sounds like it is a matter of turning the big wheel and playing around with the centre at the same time. I do not see why it would not work as it should if you were able to get it back in a straight position.

The locking mechanism is basically the wheel you turn, so if you turn it counter-clockwise, that is supposed to slide the locking wall out of the centre. Or perhaps, while fiddling with it, you tried turning the centre piece by mistake ?
What burst beys are banned

And burst parts
(Feb. 12, 2016  6:45 PM)linkbros21 Wrote: What burst beys are banned

And burst parts

Only Odin. You can see the rules for our Beyblade Burst events here: https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1...f2hsc/edit#
(Feb. 12, 2016  3:46 PM)DarioL Wrote: Hi, Kai. Thanks for posting the Lynx video, but I still can't get it unlocked. We've been fiddling with it for days, on and off the wheel. We're not sure where the locking mechanism is, so we can focus on unsticking that. It's hard to see inside the spin track to figure out what's going on.

Here are two videos showing you the problem I'm having:
https://youtu.be/oh-Ch5Y7iMI
https://youtu.be/wMuoKVbSPU4

Hope you can help. I'm really excited about using this new Bey.

Dario

(Feb. 12, 2016  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, I wish I could hold it in my hand and try to fix it. Since it is tilted and that you can still move the centre up and down somewhat, it sounds like it is a matter of turning the big wheel and playing around with the centre at the same time. I do not see why it would not work as it should if you were able to get it back in a straight position.

The locking mechanism is basically the wheel you turn, so if you turn it counter-clockwise, that is supposed to slide the locking wall out of the centre. Or perhaps, while fiddling with it, you tried turning the centre piece by mistake ?

It sounds like he might have forced the locking ring around onto one of the clips that hold it's position up. The ring should sit between each clip, not directly onto it. But since it's crooked, it might mean that one clip is under the locking ring and the other clip is above. It happens a lot to this other track CH120.

Looking at the video, it also looked like there was some plastic missing from it?? Not sure. Couldn't tell.

If you want to take a risk (which may break it...), you could hold it with tip side up, hold firmly onto the metal beyblade part with one hand, and then hold onto the locking ring (the big plastic around the track) with the other hand, and turn the locking ring very hard counter clockwise while holding the metal wheel firmly.

[Image: WudQSLE.png]

Sorry, didn't have the track on Beat Lynx.
In beyblade burst, what do you want to see beasts inspired by?