Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i need help... im bidding on a really big humongos huge gigantic (and so on...) lot of mfb beys for my birthday Smile it comes with like 3 fury metal wheels and i need to know if fury has any use at all?
(Oct. 25, 2015  10:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: i need help... im bidding on a really big humongos huge gigantic (and so on...) lot of mfb beys for my birthday Smile it comes with like 3 fury metal wheels and i need to know if fury has any use at all?

Well, it really depends. Cosmic has attack use, and Scythe has Stamina use, and is actually a great wheel in limited. Other than that, I don't think any other Metal Fury bey has use..
(Oct. 25, 2015  10:28 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  10:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: i need help... im bidding on a really big humongos huge gigantic (and so on...) lot of mfb beys for my birthday Smile it comes with like 3 fury metal wheels and i need to know if fury has any use at all?

Well, it really depends. Cosmic has attack use, and Scythe has Stamina use, and is actually a great wheel in limited. Other than that, I don't think any other Metal Fury bey has use..
umm i think you misunderstood me... thanks for the advice but i was talking about fury as in like fury capercorn

(Oct. 25, 2015  10:28 PM)Hato Wrote:

umm i think you misunderstood me... thanks for the advice but i was talking about fury as in like fury capercorn
Oh, sorry, instantly thought of Metal Fury, haha.

Fury (the metal wheel) doesn't have any use from what I know.
Ok thanks Joyful_3 I saw a video of fury knocking out a bunch of beys so I thought it might have some use... and btw the lot also comes with ultimate meteo Ldrago rush version ( the one with 125SF) and I'm wondering if that has use
Meteo L-Drago Rush? I think somebody did testing a while back, and it wasn't great. And from playing at home, I can say it's not too great..
Was there ever a Beyblade Metal ___ cardgame? I remember one being announced some time ago but can find no info on it.
i think you talking about the plastic gen crad game... https://www.google.com/search?q=beyblade...rmyN2Rk%3D
No, I am fully aware of the V-Force TCG but I recall another announcement from when the Metal era was going on.
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:41 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Was there ever a Beyblade Metal ___ cardgame? I remember one being announced some time ago but can find no info on it.

I know there was a Zero-G game, i would not doubt an mfb one at all.
Thanks, searching for that one turned up a german unboxing for the MFB one (go figure) which answers most of my questions.
i have a friend named Clarke who i just found out that he really likes beyblade and i let him know about the WBO. he really wants to join the WBO and i want to know how i can refer him...
(Oct. 27, 2015  12:58 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: i have a friend named Clarke who i just found out that he really likes beyblade and i let him know about the WBO. he really wants to join the WBO and i want to know how i can refer him...

That would belong in the Questions about the WBO thread, but you basically just have to tell him to write your username in the "Referal" section when he registers, since he already knows about the website from you. There is a link for global referals to strangers though.
I've been getting this message for a while now, but somehow I fixed it?
Anyone know what this says?
Globally a BeyLogger recognition error or something like that. The thing that nobody really knows how to fix, hah.
Try turning your volume up ...?
Yeah, I think it says something along the lines of "Could not connect to Beylogger, make sure that it is securely plugged in and your volume is turned all the way up"
But even then, adjusting the volume never really fixed it for anyone permanently ...
Do MFB Launcher Rubbers work with the Burst Beylauncher?

Also, is it illegal to apply oil to the metal ring that the string comes out of on the Beylauncher to avoid friction and squeaking?
(Oct. 27, 2015  5:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Do MFB Launcher Rubbers work with the Burst Beylauncher?

Also, is it illegal to apply oil to the metal ring that the string comes out of on the Beylauncher to avoid friction and squeaking?
No
Because the strings plastic part is slightly bent in the burst launchers
The rubber grip won't fit

No again
It isn't illegal unless you don't put extra parts or try to customize it. But I don't understand why you want to reduce friction when it help Hugely in launchers
The more the friction, the more the
Speed of the beyblade
If you oil the ripchord or whatever, the dents would slide easily without rotating the inner gears as much
(Oct. 27, 2015  5:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Do MFB Launcher Rubbers work with the Burst Beylauncher?

Yes the Launcher Rubbers do in fact fit on the burst launcher handles, i've done it in the past myself.

Also lubing is legal for now. Bey Brad said he will make it illegal on the next rule update so i recommoned not doing it. Instead you should follow my cleaning tutorial that i made on my youtube channel (1234beyblade) its one of my most recent videos so you shouldnt have a hard time finding it, but if you do then just look at the lastest post in the B-16 beylauncher thread.
Thanks you guys. It's just that the handle for the Beylauncher is so small for my fingers. As for the friction, I want the string to pull out with as little resistance as possible so I can get more rpm, and I thing the ring is playing a factor.
Haha, well, I don't get to decide the rules all by my lonesome. But lubrication seems to be against the spirit of not modifying parts with foreign substances. That said, I haven't done enough research to say whether or not it should be legal. So don't take my random thought as law. lol
Yeah, I think it is definitely against the spirit of the current rules, I was surprized to see it in the rulebook, especially if simply cleaning them with water does the trick anyway.
(Oct. 27, 2015  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2015  12:58 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: i have a friend named Clarke who i just found out that he really likes beyblade and i let him know about the WBO. he really wants to join the WBO and i want to know how i can refer him...

That would belong in the Questions about the WBO thread, but you basically just have to tell him to write your username in the "Referal" section when he registers, since he already knows about the website from you. There is a link for global referals to strangers though.
never mind Smile he already just joined! his username is 6 minibus or something