Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thank you Bey Brad!! I'm going to do exactly that!! With a Spriggan Heavy Accel as a back-up... Just because Spriggan is so cool
Does anyone know the cheapest website located in Japan to buy Burst?
(Sep. 30, 2015  5:34 PM)gankoba Wrote: Does anyone know the cheapest website located in Japan to buy Burst?

Toys "R" Us is quite consistent with lower prices, from my experience.
(Sep. 30, 2015  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2015  5:34 PM)gankoba Wrote: Does anyone know the cheapest website located in Japan to buy Burst?

Toys "R" Us is quite consistent with lower prices, from my experience.

Unlike their stores in the West, haha.
(Sep. 29, 2015  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  3:26 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Only within the Committee~

Could I have the Valkyrie one?

Hm, Kei and I would probably have to discuss it, I do not know what we intended those logos to do besides being used for this site, hah. What would you use them for ?

No need to hold them hostage, heh.
I have a question about the breakage problems with the BeyLaunchers. If it wears down and you swap out the piece with one from a light launcher, won't the one from the light launcher wear down too? Would that count as an illegal modification?

I don't know if it's the same materials or not, but I'm pretty sure that white piece is the same as the one inside the MFB launchers. I wonder if swapping it with one from those would work. They didn't seem to wear down.

I've noticed so far that my beys are skipping on the purple beylauncher like they did on the light launchers before B-12. I wonder if we will see any improvements before the next Beylauncher release...
It's legal under WBO rules to swap out launcher parts for identical replacements, which the Light Launcher one is.
Hey does anyone know if FB (Flat Ball) is any good? Or at least any fun? I watched some Forbidden Ionis battles and it looks great!
Well the fun factor of FB is all up to you, and your personal preference.
(Oct. 01, 2015  11:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well the fun factor of FB is all up to you, and your personal preference.

Haha, I know but do you own a FB, and do you like it compared to other bottoms, and if you do have have one, do you have fun with it? haha I feel so nooby trying to get intel on FB :p
FB is just like WSF from what I know; it leave the stadium by itself.
(Oct. 01, 2015  11:55 PM)U wot m8 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2015  11:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well the fun factor of FB is all up to you, and your personal preference.

Haha, I know but do you own a FB, and do you like it compared to other bottoms, and if you do have have one, do you have fun with it? haha I feel so nooby trying to get intel on FB :p

Almost all MFB parts have been tested already if you search for them Smile
for example, here you have flat ball
Haha, now FB seems so garbage, I wish it was good because i love the concept and how it acts Unhappy
Any ways thanks guys!
(Oct. 02, 2015  9:41 PM)U wot m8 Wrote: Haha, now FB seems so garbage, I wish it was good because i love the concept and how it acts :(
Any ways thanks guys!

Yes, that sometimes happen, if you like it search for the best combo it had and try to make it even better, you will not have a top tier but you would use it the best way possible :)
That's how I once thought about R145, still fun for recoily battles and deflecting lightweights, I seriously gotta get those Light Wheels.
I never found a competitive use for FB, but it has always been one of my favourite Bottoms in terms of how it can move. Definitely worth getting to experiment with!
I've done some informal testing with MF-H Diablo Kerbecs SA165 (Attack) FB in Zero-G, and it was decent. It was so long ago that I don't remember exactly what it beat but I do remember it could Zero-G KO B:D relatively easily (seriously, B:D should not be considered Zero-G Defense). Maybe Zirago Zirago would make it better because of the weight.
I still use MF-H Meteo L-Drago CH120 FB. It's a beautiful skill-reliant combo to toy with all 3 types (Throwing it back to when Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF and the XF version of the combo were huge).
Does anyone know if I can find beyblades in Chinatown (Nyc)? If so what stores/locations?
Best sychrom for the F230 GCF combo?

Thoughts on Phantom Orion and Screw Capricorne, uncustomised?
(Oct. 05, 2015  11:15 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Best sychrom for the F230 GCF combo?

Genbull Genbull/Dragoon F230 GCF
(Oct. 05, 2015  12:00 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2015  11:15 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Best sychrom for the F230 GCF combo?

Genbull Genbull/Dragoon F230 GCF

So either two Genbull's stacked or Genbull+Dragoon?
the two options is the better synchrome to use.
Are they guys from the Beybladegeeks YouTube channel members of this forum? I love watching their YouTube videos!
(Oct. 05, 2015  2:54 PM)gankoba Wrote: Are they guys from the Beybladegeeks YouTube channel members of this forum? I love watching their YouTube videos!

We know them but they're not really active here much anymore. Great guys.