Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey guys.

Can some one give me the japanese name for wyvern assumed massive?

I got a friend going to Japan. He s going to try to find it for me on the 19th.

What other information will be useful ?

Thanks
ワイバーン・アームド・マッシブ

He will be able to find it in any good toy shop in Japan, especially Toys "R" Us. You can show him pictures of the Beyblade though, so he can identify it.
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ワイバーン・アームド・マッシブ

He will be able to find it in any good toy shop in Japan, especially Toys "R" Us. You can show him pictures of the Beyblade though, so he can identify it.

Thank you very much.

I only found the pic for the bey, can't seem to find the package image. Do they usually release that closer to the release day?
Yes, we should get fuller images shortly before the release date.
(Sep. 05, 2015  10:13 PM)HolyDarkDragoon Wrote: Are we ever gonna get retractable pieces (the V2 series) or engine gimmicks (G series) again in the burst series?

nobody here could possibly know :')
is anyone intrested in giving their ldrago destructor(fusion wheel only) for my parts??
not the ones in my previous thread, im opening another thread where ive got new parts and the fake rapidity ones will be shooed out of the picture.
plz this could be a life saver.

parts available:
thermal pisces
flame libra
earth virgo
burn fireblaze
burn giraffe
vulcan horuseus
flame sagittario
rock wolf

also see to an 85 spin track

thanks in advance!!
DOUBLECROSS
(Sep. 06, 2015  5:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  10:13 PM)HolyDarkDragoon Wrote: Are we ever gonna get retractable pieces (the V2 series) or engine gimmicks (G series) again in the burst series?

nobody here could possibly know :')

I know. I just asked the question so I would get an answer!! LMFAO Stupid
How's Diablo Nemesis gb145 rdf for defence ?? And how's storm byxis f230 q for the worst combo ever tournament ?
(Sep. 07, 2015  5:49 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: How's Diablo Nemesis gb145 rdf for defence ?? And how's storm byxis f230 q for the worst combo ever tournament ?

Diablo really isn't great for anything but anti Attack because of its shape. If you launch RDF hard enough, might be fine. I'll go do some quick testings against Attack in a second (also, I don't have GB145.. PM what you would like to replace it with)

Also, perfect for worst combo.
Uhh guys did anyone realise this Hasbro release???? It looks like a actually decent Hasbro stadium:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bey-Blade-A252...23522f7bf7

and I do not think it is fake because it looks too legit to be fake. Here is a youtuber that actually owns one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkkbKeRKtg

gosh, people could have got a much cheaper zero g alternative than the orange samurai cyclone disappointment. Was this only released in the UK? I never saw one in Toronto Unhappy
Definitely, it had a very limited release, but we did see pictures of it when it was released. Nobody was really able to acquire it to test it though.
Oh I have one of those, though mine can't be tested, the pockets are cut out on mine.
(Sep. 08, 2015  12:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely, it had a very limited release, but we did see pictures of it when it was released. Nobody was really able to acquire it to test it though.

Awww, it looks like it could be tournament worthy Unhappy
It is definitely the best Hasbro stadium I have ever seen. Hasbro could have made a few more bucks if they released it in North America :p
@[J.I.N.B.E.E!] where did you buy it? I think you can still do testing even without the pockets. If you have a TT zero G stadium how does it compare?
I am considering buying it, since I tested the Samurai Cyclone Stadium initially. At least our Canadian dollar sort of holds up to the Great Britain pound ...
Nice. That looks like it would function exactly like the TT one. Why in the world did they not release that in the US instead of that piece of carp one that we got. Hasbro!!!! *shakes fist*
Unfortunately, I haven't yet got a Zero G stadium, but from what I can tell, the stadium is less prone to Zero G K.O for D bottoms than the Samurai Cyclone set and is pretty decent I guess, maybe other UK Bladers will be of more help.
I can say straight up, it is far closer to balanced than the other Hasbro Zero-G stadium I have and the slopes seem good but its center of gravity is stil somewhat towards the external pockets, making is naturally tilted.
It was the reason why I cut the pockets out so it's easier to KO and balance it out.
(Sep. 08, 2015  1:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It was the reason why I cut the pockets out so it's easier to KO and balance it out.

Do they still sell them in the UK.
(Sep. 08, 2015  1:47 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2015  1:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It was the reason why I cut the pockets out so it's easier to KO and balance it out.

Do they still sell them in the UK.

Highly doubt it, Beyblade is almost non existent here at this point in time.

If you're wondering where I got mine from, it was Argos, FOR £14.99! But it was only because I thought it was an offer with an extra beyblade.
is anyone intrested in giving their ldrago destructor(fusion wheel only) for my parts??
not the ones in my previous thread, im opening another thread where ive got new parts and the fake rapidity ones will be shooed out of the picture.
plz this could be a life saver.

parts available:
thermal pisces
flame libra
earth virgo
burn fireblaze
burn giraffe
vulcan horuseus
flame sagittario
rock wolf

also see to an 85 spin track

thanks in advance!!
DOUBLECROSS
Is it possible to fit an mfb launcher into a burst one? Cause I'm thinking of using the bey logger for mfb. Seriously, I didn't like burst and the logger should've been released with the second gen.
Also see to
My last post please
Please don't use this thread for trade requests.

It's not possible to use the BeyLogger with a non-Burst Launcher. What is even the point of the logger if you don't like Burst, anyway?
I mean that could I got an mfb launcher bottom in a burst launcher top so that I could launch an mfb with a burst launcher and by that I could use a beylogger
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:30 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: I mean that could I got an mfb launcher bottom in a burst launcher top so that I could launch an mfb with a burst launcher and by that I could use a beylogger

That would be cheating wouldn't it, also don't double post.