Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey if I wanna buy a new beyblade from l drago generations . Which one should I prefer.
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:16 PM)rakshit1 Wrote: Hey if I wanna buy a new beyblade from l drago generations . Which one should I prefer.

Meteo L Drago would be very useful in the Limited format, but otherwise they are all mostly outclassed in the other formats. L Drago Destroy would be your second choice.
Thank you for your advice I was also thinking of buying meteo ldrago lw105 lf....
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:14 AM)Berzerker Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely, Metal System Beyblades are legal in all Metal Fight Beyblade formats, but you would be strongly advised not to use them since they are not competitive enough anymore.
Is there a list somewhere for the top competitive Beyblades in the game or something along the lines of that? I'd definitely like to try get some competitive Beyblades, but I have no clue what ones are good.

LMAO, what is Limited format?

Read this whole thread to get an understanding of Limited format Smile

Limited Format

Also here are the links for Competitive combinations in Standard/Limited/Zero-G:

Standard Competitive Combos

Limited Competitive Combos

Zero-G Competitive Combos

This was extremely helpful! Thank you for helping LMAO!
I'm trying to figure out if my Flame Libra T125ES is fake more specifically the Flame wheel. I did one battle each with all my other Beys using the hyperstrike stadium, and a Light Lancher V2. The final results ended up with 18 wins and 13 losses for Libra, some of the Beys it beat were Omega Dragonis 85XF(Barrage), Diablo Nemesis XGrin(Attack, Sharp), Fang Leone 130W2D(Defense), Variaries DGrin(WB), Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, etc. The Beys it lost against were Big Bang Pegasis FGrin(Attack), Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Duo Uranus 230WD(Hasbro), Phantom Orion BGrin(Stamina), Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF(Attack), Scythe Kronos T125EDS(Hasbro), etc. So what do you guys think Real or Fake?
(Jul. 31, 2015  12:13 AM)GriffinLibra17 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out if my Flame Libra T125ES is fake more specifically the Flame wheel. I did one battle each with all my other Beys using the hyperstrike stadium, and a Light Lancher V2. The final results ended up with 18 wins and 13 losses for Libra, some of the Beys it beat were Omega Dragonis 85XF(Barrage), Diablo Nemesis XGrin(Attack, Sharp), Fang Leone 130W2D(Defense), Variaries DGrin(WB), Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, etc. The Beys it lost against were Big Bang Pegasis FGrin(Attack), Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Duo Uranus 230WD(Hasbro), Phantom Orion BGrin(Stamina), Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF(Attack), Scythe Kronos T125EDS(Hasbro), etc. So what do you guys think Real or Fake?

We could not determine that from battle results. You need to take photographs of it, weigh it, etc.
You should post a picture of it and we can probably determine whether it's fake or not from there.
I'm so sorry for this really stupid question but this is my first time ever using a forum so how do you post pictures from an iPhone? (I'm sorry for being naïve)
You need to upload it on an image hosting website, like Imgur or Noelshack for example. Then, you copy the link and you put it between theses two img/img (with brackets), like this for example
Code:
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/deuzma/wbologo3.png[/img]
and voilà , here's the result :

[Image: wbologo3.png]
Definitely fake; the Metal Wheel has the same luster as fakes and the stickers are cut improperly. Sorry man.
Thanks, at least it's my only fake beyblade.
Been a while since I've asked a question on here, haha.

For those who have plastic beys and HMS, which one was easier and cheaper to keep up with. Like in terms of getting top tier parts and being able to test promising looking parts. Looking to start working on a collection of either/or, but don't wanna spend too much.
Has anyone figured out what the little colored stars are for in the burst sticker sheets?
(Jul. 31, 2015  10:40 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Has anyone figured out what the little colored stars are for in the burst sticker sheets?

So far, from what I have seen on the bottom of the Disk from pics, there are stars there. So I believe you put it there to identify your Disk in the case of a Double Burst and that people have the same Disk.
(Jul. 31, 2015  10:40 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Has anyone figured out what the little colored stars are for in the burst sticker sheets?

I think I might know what it's for:

I know people use it for keeping track of who's part is which. That's what i saw it used for in a tournament battle (Probably not what it's meant for, but fun idea). I see that the disks have star at the bottom; maybe put them on there and that maybe is the purpose for it? I'm not sure, but that is one idea Smile

EDIT: Taiwo Seigi, why did you have to snipe me?! ;__;
why are there certain package deals of plastic beyblades that come with an original 3 peice metal beyblade? was it just to thin out old inventory when they came out with the new ones?
How can you translate the multiple choice answers for the daily beypoint quiz? I can copy and paste the question just fine, but not the answer buttons. You know how to, right @[1234beyblade] ?
Quick question for you all: If two burst beys are battling (such as valkyrie and spriggan) and spriggan bursts while valkyrie is still in tact, but seconds later spriggan's parts hit valkyrie and explode it as well, who would be the winner of the round?
(Aug. 01, 2015  5:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: How can you translate the multiple choice answers for the daily beypoint quiz? I can copy and paste the question just fine, but not the answer buttons. You know how to, right @[1234beyblade] ?

If you use Google Chrome, on the top right hand side at the URL bar there will be a little Google Translate sign, just click on that to translate the whole page. This includes questions and answers.
(Aug. 01, 2015  6:24 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Quick question for you all: If two burst beys are battling (such as valkyrie and spriggan) and spriggan bursts while valkyrie is still in tact, but seconds later spriggan's parts hit valkyrie and explode it as well, who would be the winner of the round?

If you know what happened, then the outcome would be the same, Valkyrie won by Burst Finish. If you weren't able to discern the order of events by naked eye nor review the match in slow motion, then you'd have to call a tie.
(Aug. 01, 2015  6:39 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  6:24 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Quick question for you all: If two burst beys are battling (such as valkyrie and spriggan) and spriggan bursts while valkyrie is still in tact, but seconds later spriggan's parts hit valkyrie and explode it as well, who would be the winner of the round?

If you know what happened, then the outcome would be the same, Valkyrie won by Burst Finish. If you weren't able to discern the order of events by naked eye nor review the match in slow motion, then you'd have to call a tie.
I'm glad my assumption was correct. Thanks for the straightforward answer. Smile
I was wondering how to account for that in testing though. I have been saying that, if that happens, the winner lost 3 clicks. Is that how we should go about it if we are keeping track of clicks lost?
PS: Hard at work testing every possible Kerbeus combo against Spriggan Heavy accel, will post results soon : )

Thanks LMAO
Who knows this answer?[Image: rm69o4.png]
Is Gravity Perseus/Destroyer 105WD a good spin stealing combo?