Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 14, 2015  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2015  4:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2015  2:48 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey i want to be a beyblade tournament organizer what will i do

This could provide some assistance!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Advanced...ng-Judging

He cannot post there though, since it is part of the Organizers' Circle forum. This topic will be more helpful for him : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide

(Jun. 14, 2015  4:42 PM)Bashslash Wrote: What are the most well-known/best Stamina combos, and what uses do they have?

I honestly dont know beyblade much, as i had just begun to get back into it.I dont have any parts either Unhappy

Is this a good combo, i been having it in my mind. Phantom Gemios GB145 ewd

ps: Sorry if i am breaking the rules or anything

There are several great top-tier Stamina combinations, so many that I cannot really list them all by heart at the moment. You should check the Competitive Combos topics we have in the Beyblade Customizations forum. The only use these Beyblades have is usually to outlast Defense customizations.

That combination is not so bad, definitely. The Track could be improved though. To get advice on that, you should post in the "Build me a combo!" thread.

Thx vey much! Grin
(Jun. 14, 2015  4:01 PM)kevinlee123 Wrote: I recently got bored and looked up beyblades and found these listings on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-JAPA...33a3dfa71b
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-JAPA...4d1ac38dec

Is Sol Blaze really worth this much now? How did it get this expensive.

No, it is worth thirty or forty dollars at best. There are many auctions in history that have been way too high and that, for good reasons, never sold anyway.
Is there a WBO beyblade app or will there be any on iphone or android?
(Jun. 15, 2015  7:52 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Is there a WBO beyblade app or will there be any on iphone or android?

There's nothing the World Beyblade Organization has made, and nothing has recently been discussed.

Next time, questions regarding the WBO should go in 'Question's about the WBO'. Smile
sShould i sue Metal Faces on Stamina types? Kind of a dumb question, but i heared people say that it lowers the spin time and strength of one
Yeah, Metal faces decrease solo-spin by a few seconds. But nothing too drastic. A normal face is preferred.

I'm not sure what you mean by "strength of one", but if youre referring to how the beyblade does. It considerably helps attack and defense power and giving more stability to combinations.
(Jun. 17, 2015  3:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: Yeah, Metal faces decrease solo-spin by a few seconds. But nothing too drastic. A normal face is preferred.

I'm not sure what you mean by "strength of one", but if youre referring to how the beyblade does. It considerably helps attack and defense power and giving more stability to combinations.

Thx!

(Jun. 17, 2015  3:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: Yeah, Metal faces decrease solo-spin by a few seconds. But nothing too drastic. A normal face is preferred.

Thx!
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:44 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  7:52 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: Is there a WBO beyblade app or will there be any on iphone or android?

There's nothing the World Beyblade Organization has made, and nothing has recently been discussed.

Next time, questions regarding the WBO should go in 'Question's about the WBO'. Smile

Although the WBO has never made its own app, Ingulit has made an Android app to test Beyblades: BeyTest. It may not be what you're looking for but it's still worth checking out.

(Jun. 17, 2015  3:00 AM)Bashslash Wrote: sShould i sue Metal Faces on Stamina types? Kind of a dumb question, but i heared people say that it lowers the spin time and strength of one

If you have to use a Metal Face on a Stamina Type, use a MF-L (plastic core, metal ring) as of all the Metal Faces it has the greatest outward weight distribution. You can use MF-F (the all plastic one) as well, but to my knowledge there's no difference between a MF-F and a normal Face.
(Jun. 17, 2015  3:00 AM)Bashslash Wrote: sShould i sue metal Faces on Stamina types? Kind of a dumb question, but i heared people say that it lowers the spin time and strength of one

Not unless you have a good lawyer, haha.

But in all seriousness, it's smarter not to use a Metal Face (I assume you mean a regular 1-piece one) on Stamina types. It takes away from the great endurance they have and adds unnecessary weight. That being said, they're great to have on other types as they are useful, just not in the case of Stamina.
What does the crystal do on a bey?(Zero-G)

Is it just for showing off? Or does it actually have a use
It's pretty much useles and synchromes are better in almost every way. Though in the Limited gameplay synchromes are banned and the crystal wheels are needed if you chose to use Zero-G Beyblades.

You do need it if you do not have another Zero-G Beyblade though.
(Jun. 19, 2015  3:05 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Which is the best uncustomized bey?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box

Use the search function.
(Jun. 19, 2015  9:51 PM)Bashslash Wrote: What are Synchrome beyblades?

Here you go, in the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...G#Synchrom

Basically, two Chrome Wheels together, no Crystal Wheel.
Is the ultimate bey ta stadium good for battles without nemesis In it? Better than some stadiums?
(Jun. 20, 2015  3:56 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Is the ultimate bey ta stadium good for battles without nemesis In it? Better than some stadiums?

It is more for fun than anything else, because Beyblades will stick get hindered by the centre. So, no official testing can be done in it, but it can definitely be used for fun.
ok thanks, are there any Hasbro stadiums that are good for testing?

ex: hyper strike stadium, thunder whip stadium, lions den, etc
(Jun. 20, 2015  5:21 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: ok thanks, are there any Hasbro stadiums that are good for testing?

ex: hyper strike stadium, thunder whip stadium, lions den, etc

No, we only test in Takara Tomy's BB-10 stadiums.
I cant afford a bb-10 so what's the 2nd best takara tomy stadium?
If I reminded corectly the Balance type could be used if you don't have a BB-10 Attack Type. don't remember the code before.
Balance I think is BB-48. I'm not sure, but it has an orange and red floor. It's the one I have, but only the red floor is valid.

I would say don't worry about it, Burst launches next month and you'll be able to get the Burst stadium for cheap. Just save your money.
Ok thank you ill save up for it Wink

And I might get the balance stadium too !!!! Since it comes with 2 stadiums!!
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:15 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok thank you ill save up for it Wink

Actually, that would be the Standard Type BeyStadium : it comes with a red floor that is mostly like the BeyStadium Balance Type, and an orange floor that resembles more the BeyStadium Stamina Type.
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:15 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok thank you ill save up for it Wink

Actually, that would be the Standard Type BeyStadium : it comes with a red floor that is mostly like the BeyStadium Balance Type, and an orange floor that resembles more the BeyStadium Stamina Type.

Adding onto this, the red floor is a lot of fun. I've never used a BB-10, but the beys act a lot more like I've seen them in videos (using BB-10) than in any other stadium I've used. The orange floor isn't as deep and it pretty boring. Attack types will fly out of that thing like no tomorrow.