Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 03, 2015  10:24 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: is rock wolf 135 wb good enough to beat earth eagle 145 wd??

I'm not sure if this is the thread for this... but if you mean by outspin then no, Earth Eagle 145WD wins, no competition, its due to earth Eagle having WD which is a good stamina bottom and Earth, which has better defense but also less recoil for more stamina, and Earth and WD are a good combination of part together. For knock outs, there are much better than Rock Wolf 135WB, it rarely will knock Earth Aquila as far as I know unless its really aggressive, but then you may as well use an Attack Type for knocking it out instead.
(Jun. 03, 2015  11:18 AM)krohit2004 Wrote: any budy please send me a beyblade

This isn't the thread to ask. Also, don't you have any beyblades in your area?
Umm is there any way to make ultimate balance mode on Diablo nemesis better. I try to find any use for it but I can barely ever get it to switch performance tips
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Umm is there any way to make ultimate balance mode on Diablo nemesis better. I try to find any use for it but I can barely ever get it to switch performance tips

Unfortunately not as far as I know, you could take off the spring to loosen the tip or add a softer spring but that is an illegal mod.
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Umm is there any way to make ultimate balance mode on Diablo nemesis better. I try to find any use for it but I can barely ever get it to switch performance tips

No there is no way to make that mode better.
X: D is pretty horrible overall. Even if it's not in UBM.
In fact, the changing of tips mid-battle as a concept is not suited to competitive usage, as it pretty much negates the little amount of control that you have in a battle.

Now, even if we assume that it worked well, problem is, that it works only with Diablo. Now, all the tips offered on X: D are disastrous for Diablo...
Also, a free spinning (not quite smooth either) metal wheel with Diablo's shape is the kind of stuff recoil is all about (which again, nothing on X: D is capable enough to handle).

So yeah, there's no way to actually make it better
Ok thanks for the info is attack mode any better? From what I tested ( not that I think it's valid ) attack mode is really a lot better than ultimate balance mode.
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:50 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok thanks for the info is attack mode any better? From what I tested ( not that I think it's valid ) attack mode is really a lot better than ultimate balance mode.

Well as I said earlier, X: D is quite horrible in itself.
Strictly in terms of comparing its two modes, yes, Attack Mode is certainly better than Ultimate Balance.
However, from a competitive aspect, it isn't good enough.
First off, it offers XF and S. The latter is completely useless, while the former has had limited use in Attack. However, at the height X: D is at, it isn't quite viable. In short, there's better parts out there.

P. S. I don't know if it found use in Zero-G... I've been away :p
To add onto what Janstarblast said, X:D hasn't found mainstream use in any format, and Diablo is mostly outclassed by Synchromes in Zero-G and Standard MFB nowadays.
Which bey should I get variares DGrin or big bang Pegasus FGrin I can't make up my mind.
(Jun. 04, 2015  12:53 PM)BladerNate Wrote: Which bey should I get variares DGrin or big bang Pegasus FGrin I can't make up my mind.

This should be posted in the Purchase Consultation topic, but VariAres is certainly more worthy of purchase even though it is not top-tier anymore.
Thanks I joined yesterday I'm trying to figure out everything still.
How many wbo tournaments will be in the USA in 2015,and where will they be?
It's impossible to know that. Beyblade tournaments are usually planned a few months in advance by members here. There will most likely be tournaments in Toronto, North Carolina, and other active places, but it's impossoble to predict where and when tournaments will be for the whole year. Also, this is a thread for questions about the beyblade hobby, if you want to ask questions about the WBO, go to the Qustions About the WBO thread.
(Jun. 06, 2015  12:32 PM)Dual Wrote: It's impossible to know that. Beyblade tournaments are usually planned a few months in advance by members here. There will most likely be tournaments in Toronto, North Carolina, and other active places, but it's impossoble to predict where and when tournaments will be for the whole year. Also, this is a thread for questions about the beyblade hobby, if you want to ask questions about the WBO, go to the Qustions About the WBO thread.

Thanks sorry I didn't see a thread about that.
will flame libra 100 wd be able to beat earth eagle 145 wd??

i think it will because it is going to strike below the fusion wheel and knock eagle out of balance.
if you think im wrong, please rectify.
Well flame is really light and the opposite could happen. Libra could unbalance itself.
(Jun. 06, 2015  6:55 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: will flame libra 100 wd be able to beat earth eagle 145 wd??

i think it will because it is going to strike below the fusion wheel and knock eagle out of balance.

I think Flame Libra 100WD will tilt down before Earth Aquila does because WD isn't good as a destabiliser, if it doesn't get destabilised, Flame will have it's stamina shaved by Earth.
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2015  6:55 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: will flame libra 100 wd be able to beat earth eagle 145 wd??

I think Flame Libra 100WD will tilt down before Earth Aquila does because WD isn't good as a destabiliser, if it doesn't get destabilised, Flame will have it's stamina shaved by Earth.

Flame should be able to beat Earth, and would if it weren't for two things wrong with this combo: Libra and WD. WD is too passive to maintain contact with the opponent constantly, which is something that destabilizers need. HF, MF, SF or WSF would all be better options. And Libra is horribly recoily due to its blocky protrusions; Pisces, Horogium or maybe Uranus would be a much better CW that will expose Flame's upper side well and avoid Libra's recoil issues.
(Jun. 06, 2015  8:56 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Flame should be able to beat Earth, and would if it weren't for two things wrong with this combo: Libra and WD. WD is too passive to maintain contact with the opponent constantly, which is something that destabilizers need. HF, MF, SF or WSF would all be better options. And Libra is horribly recoily due to its blocky protrusions; Pisces, Horogium or maybe Uranus would be a much better CW that will expose Flame's upper side well and avoid Libra's recoil issues.

Ah, thanks for telling me that.

Also, I think the track could be lower so it does destabilise more efficiently.

As a whole though, I think he's better off with a good stamina combo or a good attack combo rather than destabilisers.
"Destabilizers" are just Stamina combos that destabilize other, usually Stamina, combos... Being aggressive isn't a prerequisite.
(Jun. 07, 2015  1:59 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: "Destabilizers" are just Stamina combos that destabilize other, usually Stamina, combos... Being aggressive isn't a prerequisite.

I know, I just recommended a lower track.
IN KOLKATA NO SERIOUS BEY TOURNAMENT IS ORGANIZED.BUT THERE ARE MANY STRONG BLADERS HERE .BUT SINCE MANY HAVE NOT BEY POINTER OR BEY POINT CARD SO THESE BLADERS REMAINS UNNOTICED.SO MY WISH IS TO KNOW HOW TO ORGANIZE A SERIOUS AND "LEGAL" BEY BATTLE IN MY CITY.Serious
(Jun. 08, 2015  8:13 AM)immortal spirit Wrote: IN KOLKATA NO SERIOUS BEY TOURNAMENT IS ORGANIZED.BUT THERE ARE MANY STRONG BLADERS HERE .BUT SINCE MANY HAVE NOT BEY POINTER OR BEY POINT CARD SO THESE BLADERS REMAINS UNNOTICED.SO MY WISH IS TO KNOW HOW TO ORGANIZE A SERIOUS AND "LEGAL" BEY BATTLE IN MY CITY.Serious

That question belongs in the "Question about the WBO" thread, but you just need to have a legal BeyStadium at your disposition, gather at least seven confirmed participants (that should pose no problem at all for you guys in India) and you should know these documents by heart :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

Of course, everybody needs to own and play with real Beyblades, since no fake items are allowed.
Okay... I have an Omega Nemesis 85WD. I have only lost 3 times. 2 Sleepouts and a Stadium Out in all my battles... Alright, what do you guys think about it? I'm not overly pro at it, so anyone please give me your thoughts.

Also ,anyone now where I can get a Beypointer? All my battle have been friendly, but I'd like to compete soon.