Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Vinyl dye's ability to soak in would be good for plastic parts since it's a spray paint that soaks into the surface but I don't think the metal will absorb it the same way. You might just have to put up with crazy chipping like the official metallic beys have.
Ok question about launchers #2. Is a rip gauge / digital power launcher allowed in tournaments? Plz say yes!!!
(May. 29, 2015  3:09 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok question about launchers #2. Is a rip gauge / digital power launcher allowed in tournaments? Plz say yes!!!

It is indeed allowed, but not recommended, due to the strength.
(May. 29, 2015  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2015  3:09 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok question about launchers #2. Is a rip gauge / digital power launcher allowed in tournaments? Plz say yes!!!

It is indeed allowed, but not recommended, due to the strength.

by strength, u mea. Its not strong?
From what I remember, even though 'heart' and Valentin, I think, had discovered that it was not as weak as we had thought, the BeyLauncher remains the strongest and most reliable launcher.
I can't exactly afford a beylauncher. I found a rip gauge for $3 so I got it. I tested it and it's pretty strong and it's one of my only launchers allowed in tournaments ( I modded most of my launchers)
Is it legal to battle on a bb10 that is stacked above another?
Like this:
(May. 31, 2015  1:20 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Is it legal to battle on a bb10 that is stacked above another?
Like this:

Absolutely, personally I see no problem in that whatsoever and I know that it has happened in several past tournaments.
(May. 31, 2015  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  1:20 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Is it legal to battle on a bb10 that is stacked above another?
Like this:

Absolutely, personally I see no problem in that whatsoever and I know that it has happened in several past tournaments.
Sweet! Thanks for the info.
What is the closest Metal fight series tip to Dragoon msuv Running Core ?? And is L-Drago destory good for Smash attack ??
(Jun. 01, 2015  1:21 AM)Jibojie Wrote: What is the closest Metal fight series tip to Dragoon msuv Running Core ?? And is L-Drago destory good for Smash attack ??

RF, R2F and LRF are the closest parts to Dragoon MSUV's running core.

L-Drago Destroy isn't really good for anything to be honest. The rubber is on the bottom of the wheel so that prevents it from having any significant Smash. While it can be used for Spin-Equalizers, L-Drago Guardian, Dragooon, and Meteo are all better.
Hey,How to earn badges and rank myself on WBO???
(Jun. 01, 2015  1:09 PM)PrashnikDas Wrote: Hey,How to earn badges and rank myself on WBO???
To earn a rank on the WBO you simply just have to enter official WBO tournaments.And by Badges i think you mean "Faces", the hexagonal shaped things that appear below the User's Profile Picture? If so then there are many ways to earn them just have a look at this page: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Can u earn one like in a computer or do you have to be in person?
(Jun. 01, 2015  2:53 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Can u earn one like in a computer or do you have to be in person?

Faces are all alone, but you can earn tournament-related ones by of course attending one of our approved events in person.

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade toys though. The "Questions about the WBO" thread should be used for questions on our Face collection.
I know Beywiki states otherwise, but are there really any significant differences in performance (or even appearance) for Wing's 3 modes besides the small changes in weight distribution caused by the two tabs and number engravings?

The same question also applies to Diablo's four "alignments" while in Attack Mode, is there any significant difference in performance or certain alignment that gives the wheel the most balanced weight distribution?
When u are talking about Diablo , do u mean how Hasbro thinks that to put it in ultimate balance mode you " rotate the wheel"? And as for wing in ironclad attack I tested it as wing pegasus 85WSF vs burn virgo AD145SD in the wide square stadium and wing had no attack what so ever. I did it in pound and mortal blow attack mode and every one of the 5 times I battled I got the same results ( wing KOing burn every time)
(Jun. 01, 2015  7:54 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: When u are talking about Diablo , do u mean how Hasbro thinks that to put it in ultimate balance mode you " rotate the wheel"? And as for wing in ironclad attack I tested it as wing pegasus 85WSF vs burn virgo AD145SD in the wide square stadium and wing had no attack what so ever. I did it in pound and mortal blow attack mode and every one of the 5 times I battled I got the same results ( wing KOing burn every time)

No, I'm not trying to put it in Ultimate Balance Mode. I mean to keep it in Attack Mode, right side up, but just by rotating the Metal Frame so the faces on the Frame are lined up differently on the Core.

I actually hardly ever use Wing or Diablo; these questions were asked more out of curiosity than anything else. I guess I can test Wing but I'm not sure how I'd go about measuring weight distribution for Diablo.
(Jun. 01, 2015  7:50 PM)Wombat Wrote: I know Beywiki states otherwise, but are there really any significant differences in performance (or even appearance) for Wing's 3 modes besides the small changes in weight distribution caused by the two tabs and number engravings?

The same question also applies to Diablo's four "alignments" while in Attack Mode, is there any significant difference in performance or certain alignment that gives the wheel the most balanced weight distribution?

Wing does perform quite differently in each of its modes. The issue is less of a matter of weight distribution and more of exposing / hiding contact points. "0" mode is the most defensive, where all the protrusions are flush with the exterior; "1" can sort of pull off Attack, with one big contact point; and "2" is generally bad, but can work for Anti-Attack (not enough pure Attack or Defense due to two small protrusions rather than one big one).

Diablo's performance differences are much more subtle, to the point of being almost negligible, though the best orientation, IIRC, is with the Lynx head over the Scythe and Omega elements. There were some posts and tests on the subject somewhere, but it would probably be tricky to dig them up again.
(Jun. 02, 2015  2:04 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2015  7:50 PM)Wombat Wrote: I know Beywiki states otherwise, but are there really any significant differences in performance (or even appearance) for Wing's 3 modes besides the small changes in weight distribution caused by the two tabs and number engravings?

Wing does perform quite differently in each of its modes. The issue is less of a matter of weight distribution and more of exposing / hiding contact points. "0" mode is the most defensive, where all the protrusions are flush with the exterior; "1" can sort of pull off Attack, with one big contact point; and "2" is generally bad, but can work for Anti-Attack (not enough pure Attack or Defense due to two small protrusions rather than one big one).

Diablo's performance differences are much more subtle, to the point of being almost negligible, though the best orientation, IIRC, is with the Lynx head over the Scythe and Omega elements. There were some posts and tests on the subject somewhere, but it would probably be tricky to dig them up again.

I guess the problem is that the modes all look the same to me. Maybe I just have a bad eye for these kinds of things but none of the protrusions seem to be more exposed/hidden than any of the others when I change modes. Like if I was a judge and I was inspecting someone's Wing combo I wouldn't be able to tell what mode it was in unless I took it apart.

As for Diablo, I knew it had been discussed before, but like you said they would probably be difficult to find even using the Search function. I guess it doesn't matter too much if there's no significant difference.
(Jun. 02, 2015  2:22 AM)Wombat Wrote: I guess the problem is that the modes all look the same to me. Maybe I just have a bad eye for these kinds of things but none of the protrusions seem to be more exposed/hidden than any of the others when I change modes. Like if I was a judge and I was inspecting someone's Wing combo I wouldn't be able to tell what mode it was in unless I took it apart.

As for Diablo, I knew it had been discussed before, but like you said they would probably be difficult to find even using the Search function. I guess it doesn't matter too much if there's no significant difference.

The difference on Wing is very tiny - even in "1" mode, where the protrusion is the largest, the difference versus "0", where it is the smallest, is only a millimeter or so. Of course, just look at Wyvang - you don't need Variares-sized protrusions to get excellent Smash. The tiny shift is just enough of a protrusion to hit nicely, and it shifts the weight just a little towards that protrusion, lending a decent amount of Smash.

But looking at Wing right now, it's almost impossible to tell the difference between modes without disassembling it, even when you know exactly what to look for.
Umm in Diablo I did what you said and I saw no difference what so ever
Aha! Look what I found:

(Jan. 03, 2012  6:46 PM)Uwik Wrote: Below are my review and tests of Diablo

~snip~

Diablo Modes (Click to View)
~snip~
(Jun. 03, 2015  3:00 AM)Cake Wrote: Aha! Look what I found:

(Jan. 03, 2012  6:46 PM)Uwik Wrote: Below are my review and tests of Diablo

~snip~

Diablo Modes (Click to View)
~snip~

Strange......From my perspective the position of the Lynx head has no difference affecting the balance since the disk of Diablo is circular and even, while only the thick metal ring has significant enough weight to do the imbalance.