Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 22, 2015  10:31 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: For a spin stealer ? Use CH120. If the opponent is on a low track, stay in 120, if the opponent is tall (145 and up) change the height to 145.

you might want to have th170 on some occasions though. it could be a 230 bey. and you might end up attacking it with CH120 instead of spin stealing
I guess he want to use it on Meteo L-Drago, TH170 is just way too high for it.
in that case its fine but my best spin stealer for some reason is L-drago destroyer ( Hasbro) .
(May. 23, 2015  5:39 PM)raiyanblader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2015  10:31 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: For a spin stealer ? Use CH120. If the opponent is on a low track, stay in 120, if the opponent is tall (145 and up) change the height to 145.

you might want to have th170 on some occasions though. it could be a 230 bey. and you might end up attacking it with CH120 instead of spin stealing

CH145 is still way better since the rubber parts of Meteo L-Drago contacts more with bey wheels in 230.
By any chance could some one link me to a list of rendered motif

I had one orginally and cannot find it in my bookmarks.
The Starbooster 2-pack seems pretty rare actually...
Does someone know how to get it or is it that hard to find nowadays?
Some with Gravity Ambush 2-pack...
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this a question I should ask here but have 2 questions so please hear me out.

1: Beyblade in general how does it fare in today's society standards? Meaning people seeing people buying, talking, and playing with what they call a kids toy/game

2: How does one get over that fear of being look down on, criticized, made fun of for enjoying and playing casually / competitively with Beyblades

good example of what I'm talking about is how My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic got so popular by its unintentional audience the Bronys and how they survived this long.

yeah I know how bronys deal with this problem but My Little Pony and Beyblades are two completely different things with their own unique set of challenges.
(May. 25, 2015  1:19 AM)SirPumpkin Wrote: I'm new here so I'm not sure if this a question I should ask here but have 2 questions so please hear me out.

1: Beyblade in general how does it fare in today's society standards? Meaning people seeing people buying, talking, and playing with what they call a kids toy/game

2: How does one get over that fear of being look down on, criticized, made fun of for enjoying and playing casually / competitively with Beyblades

good example of what I'm talking about is how My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic got so popular by its unintentional audience the Bronys and how they survived this long.

yeah I know how bronys deal with this problem but My Little Pony and Beyblades are two completely different things with their own unique set of challenges.
(A) Same as all other activities like this as MLP or Yugioh, looked down upon by the members of the upper echelon of the social heirarchy.

I own it, someone asks me if I really do that stuff and I tell them directly, yes, yes I do. Confidence helps in several situations. Not tooting my own horn but I'm pretty popular, and everyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty nerdy, no big deal.
What is the best way to start playing?

a. best starting purchases for stadium and current generation blades (sets, or sepereate, got about 50 bucks or so budget via amazon gift card.)

b. Best way to find tournaments/events/leagues to find others to play with. would hate to pick it up and have no one to play with at all.
(May. 26, 2015  2:57 AM)cj122 Wrote: What is the best way to start playing?

a. best starting purchases for stadium and current generation blades (sets, or sepereate, got about 50 bucks or so budget via amazon gift card.)

b. Best way to find tournaments/events/leagues to find others to play with. would hate to pick it up and have no one to play with at all.

c. Wait for Burst to get on and get yourself a few beys for WBO tournaments after July.
Hi I am a Indian where can I buy hey blades onkine
Hey i want to know that how can i get faces in wbo
(May. 27, 2015  5:12 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey i want to know that how can i get faces in wbo

There are many different ways that you can learn about here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

By the way, this topic is for questions about the Beyblade toys. For questions on things pertaining to the World Beyblade Organization, you should use the Questions about the WBO thread instead.
(May. 26, 2015  5:53 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(May. 26, 2015  2:57 AM)cj122 Wrote: What is the best way to start playing?

c. Wait for Burst to get on and get yourself a few beys for WBO tournaments after July.

burst?
@[cj122] He is referring to this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...ベイブレードバースト

The next generation of Beyblade is being released in mid July, so he's proposing that you invest in that rather than a previous generation.
Hey what if i want to organize a bey tournament
(May. 28, 2015  6:08 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey what if i want to organize a bey tournament

That can definitely be done, but those questions should be asked in the Questions about the WBO thread, since this topic is for questions on the Beyblade toys themselves. In any case, you should read the following documents :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
would it be better to use EWD or GF for spin stealing
Ok if you accidentally broke the handle to your string launcher and you replace it with a different handle is it still legal?
(May. 28, 2015  7:56 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok if you accidentally broke the handle to your string launcher and you replace it with a different handle is it still legal?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to replace the handle, but if you tie the string into a knot it's OK.
(May. 28, 2015  6:50 PM)username786 Wrote: would it be better to use EWD or GF for spin stealing

Without any doubt EWD.
What type of spray paint could be used to customize Metal Wheels? Regular car paint is terrible as you look at it and it chips...
(May. 28, 2015  10:55 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: What type of spray paint could be used to customize Metal Wheels? Regular car paint is terrible as you look at it and it chips...

Will you battle with them or not ? If not, then whatever, I suppose. Mr. Hobby, Tamiya, etc.
Yeah I want to, that's it. I know that it will chip off, that's not the problem. But using car paint big parts of the paint will chip and that's not like the original paint used by Hasbro&Takara Wink