Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey all! I was wondering if adding some paint to my metal wheels will help stop oxidization. Does anyone know?
Painted areas shouldn't oxidize, but paint on Beyblades does chip a lot, and you need to make sure the paint isn't excessively thick, or it may impact your Beyblade's performance and make it illegal for tournament play. I haven't painted any Beyblades before, but I'm sure there are people around here that can give more specific tips for painting and preserving your paint job.
Hopefully this is the correct thread for this so here goes:
Obviously the hype for beyblade burst is real, so I what I'm wondering is where or from who can I preorder these beys? I live in the US so I can't get them off the shelves, but I want them asap just like a lot of people around here.
(Apr. 29, 2015  11:15 PM)BS Wrote: Hopefully this is the correct thread for this so here goes:
Obviously the hype for beyblade burst is real, so I what I'm wondering is where or from who can I preorder these beys? I live in the US so I can't get them off the shelves, but I want them asap just like a lot of people around here.

Here's a pre order thread by a trusted member here.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread--SELLIN...order-open
Hi, I remember having a very old beyblade with an Ice dragoon chip bit, I think it was clear and I remember it having a large round weight disk that stuck out so that you could roll it across the floor, I may be completely wrong as it was in my childhood but I was wondering if anyone might know what beyblade it was? Sorry for being so vague, thanks.
Hm, I think this would be the ice dragon Bit Chip, but it could also have been customized and been on a completely different Attack Ring, Weight Disk and Blade Base ... http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ic_Dranzer

A huge round Weight Disk does not really remind me of anything. Are you certain it was a legal Beyblade product, not a fake ?
Hi friends i live in India and would love to know where can i buy Hades kerbecs or hell kerbecs
in Delhi or Ncr. plz i want help i cannot buy online because its way to expensive plz tell me any site or any store that is suitable and trust able plz help me
idk if this has been posted already (srsly...1269 pages is waaaaaay long to searchXD)
But i guess all of us suffer from the fact that some bey performance tips get loose and dont fit in the spin track after sometime and then even perfectly fine tips get totally useless. Well i know there is a certain gadget-type-thingy which u rotate and fix the spintrack so that it gets enlarged and fits the tip....but i dont have that...and nor is it available in my area (@_@)
anyhow....i ve been using plasters and putins to fill in the looseness of the tips but that only ends up in damaging the balance and mobility......so....
any suggestions as to alternative means to fix this prob?

(Apr. 30, 2015  5:41 PM)himanshu Wrote: Hi friends i live in India and would love to know where can i buy Hades kerbecs or hell kerbecs
in Delhi or Ncr. plz i want help i cannot buy online because its way to expensive plz tell me any site or any store that is suitable and trust able plz help me

bro...try big baazar. or if u got branches of Abahan then thats good as well (i doubt that though but meh :p: )
But honestly Big Baazar is the best...i once tried the banglore ones and they had like every possible beys.
Hm, all of the methods you mentioned are illegal for tournament. I actually have not experienced nor heard that Bottoms eventually get so loose on Tracks that they become useless ... The only problems I have ever had were with Hasbro tips simply being manufactured poorly since the beginning.
(Apr. 30, 2015  10:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, all of the methods you mentioned are illegal for tournament. I actually have not experienced nor heard that Bottoms eventually get so loose on Tracks that they become useless ... The only problems I have ever had were with Hasbro tips simply being manufactured poorly since the beginning.

Lol if u have tried the BF tip of Eonis then u may remember that after using for some weeks it doesnt fit perfectly on most spin tracks....especially RD145 it just gets loose and comes off

Btw that gadget thingy was shown in youtube...its an official beyblade gadget i thought.... O.o oh well u know more then meh :3
yeah that plaster experiment i did was a disaster totally :p
I just seriously want to know whether a beyblade with an 'SOK' symbol is real or not. Little while ago i heard that they are, but some members disagreed. I even saw some sites where "SOK" beys are referred to as fake. I just want to know the answer from an experienced member(no offense to the others) or from someone who brought an "SOK" beyblade and tested them.
(May. 02, 2015  7:44 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I just seriously want to know whether a beyblade with an 'SOK' symbol is real or not. Little while ago i heard that they are, but some members disagreed. I even saw some sites where "SOK" beys are referred to as fake. I just want to know the answer from an experienced member(no offense to the others) or from someone who brought an "SOK" beyblade and tested them.

I had the same question recently and it seems they are real. I was told SOK was the old Sono Kong logo and Topblade was the Korean dubbed name. 2 experienced member sources: Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ answered my question on the fakes thread and Ultra mentioned they were real on the plastics Q and A thread.
You should also keep in mind that Sonokong's beyblades (this does not apply for MFB hopefully) were much cheaper than Takara's or Hasbro's.
(Apr. 30, 2015  10:16 PM)JulianKonzern Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2015  10:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, all of the methods you mentioned are illegal for tournament. I actually have not experienced nor heard that Bottoms eventually get so loose on Tracks that they become useless ... The only problems I have ever had were with Hasbro tips simply being manufactured poorly since the beginning.

Lol if u have tried the BF tip of Eonis then u may remember that after using for some weeks it doesnt fit perfectly on most spin tracks....especially RD145 it just gets loose and comes off

Btw that gadget thingy was shown in youtube...its an official beyblade gadget i thought.... O.o oh well u know more then meh :3
yeah that plaster experiment i did was a disaster totally :p

I have both Hasbro and Takara FB's and none have issues. What you describe could be an issue for any MFB tip.

Any tool used to modify the width is not official and illegal.
Sorry if this was already asked or this is not the right forum! But is there any special reason as to why Hasbro is not giving any sticker sheets with both the Hyperblades and Shogun Steel beyblades? I just want to know.
Can I get a list of all available parts and their attributes in MFB? Also a list of short forms in it.
(May. 04, 2015  4:27 PM)ganesha27 Wrote: Can I get a list of all available parts and their attributes in MFB? Also a list of short forms in it.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List
How worried should I be about my metal MFB parts oxidizing?
What do you guys think of using 'Buyee' to purchase Beyblades from Japanese Yahoo Auctions?
(May. 04, 2015  5:56 PM)50uNdW4v3 Wrote: How worried should I be about my metal MFB parts oxidizing?

You need only be worried if you're a collector and like your Beys shiny or you have the intention of someday reselling them. Otherwise, the oxidation won't have any effect their performance.

(May. 05, 2015  2:22 AM)Iluvatar Wrote: What do you guys think of using 'Buyee' to purchase Beyblades from Japanese Yahoo Auctions?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buyee+review
So with beyblade burst coming up, in North Carolina there is a tournament going on, as well as other places. Well it says the Burst format, and I searched up the format and can't seem to find it. Does that mean it isn't made yet? Sorry if Burst format is already made.
is it better to have heavy or light attack type combo?
(May. 05, 2015  11:46 PM)username786 Wrote: is it better to have heavy or light attack type combo?

Heavy is generally better, as it stands a better chance against Defense types, but it has to be aggressive, it would deliver more solid attacks and it would have less recoil depending on shape.
(May. 05, 2015  3:03 AM)egg shmack Wrote: So with beyblade burst coming up, in North Carolina there is a tournament going on, as well as other places. Well it says the Burst format, and I searched up the format and can't seem to find it. Does that mean it isn't made yet? Sorry if Burst format is already made.

It's not made yet because the series hasn't been released. Wink I just needed to put something since the format will exist when the tournaments occur. We'll post a more official announcement/rulebook update about that when the launch of Beyblade Burst gets closer.
Are Rapidity and Sonokong beyblades legal? Just ordered a bunch from ebay and feeling a little worried as some are extremely cheap.