Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 22, 2015  5:06 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys Dont wanna be annoying posting this in possibly the wrong plplace but with th wbo tourneys that says no 4d rings and no sycnrons is blitz unicorn a 4d ring same with wing pegasus??

If so is there any tourneys you can use these rings??

It depends what kind of tournament you're entering: Standard or Limited format.

Standard format allows everything, so 4D Metal Wheels and Synchromes are allowed.

Limited format bans 4D Metal Wheels (except Omega and Jade), Synchromes, Basalt, Gravity, and Hell. BD145, E230, SA165, SP230, RS, and RDF are also banned in Limited.

All Clear Wheels are allowed in any format, with the exception of Perseus/Destroyer in Limited since it can only be used with Gravity.

Be sure to check out the complete Limited banlist thread.
I have a question, is Duo Hades a better stamina type pairing or is Duo Cygnus? I want to know whether Fusion Hades is worth buying or not?

If this is for "Purchase Consultation MFB", sorry about that.
Hum, Hades and Cygnus are very similar, if you already have Cygnus, you don't really need Hades. To answer your question, I would say none of thems. Cancer is way better on Duo.
Thanks! I may get Fusion Hades for collection I guess.
Is the stadium included in this set a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...1c4b7940af

I'm relatively sure that it is, but I'd just like to make sure.
(Apr. 22, 2015  11:22 PM)Iluvatar Wrote: Is the stadium included in this set a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...1c4b7940af

I'm relatively sure that it is, but I'd just like to make sure.

Yes it is. I have never bought that set myself, but the marketing picture of the Pegasis hitting a flying Sagittario as well as the boards creating the wall around the stadium are all that of the BeyStadium Attack Type.
(Apr. 22, 2015  11:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have a question, is Duo Hades a better stamina type pairing or is Duo Cygnus? I want to know whether Fusion Hades is worth buying or not?

(Apr. 22, 2015  12:38 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hum, Hades and Cygnus are very similar, if you already have Cygnus, you don't really need Hades. To answer your question, I would say none of thems. Cancer is way better on Duo.

Really? From what I last heard, Cygnus was a bit better than Cancer in pretty much any situation, but the difference was not significant enough to be worth buying the other 4 parts of Kreis Cygnus while Cancer also had CH120, which is why most people use Cancer.

I owned a Fusion Hades once, and I thought Hades really only worked well on Metal Wheels that protected its edges (it has more of a blocky wall edge as opposed to the relatively smooth Cygnus or Cancer) like Earth or Phantom, and not ones it just sat on top of, like Duo.
(Apr. 23, 2015  12:54 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2015  11:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have a question, is Duo Hades a better stamina type pairing or is Duo Cygnus? I want to know whether Fusion Hades is worth buying or not?

(Apr. 22, 2015  12:38 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hum, Hades and Cygnus are very similar, if you already have Cygnus, you don't really need Hades. To answer your question, I would say none of thems. Cancer is way better on Duo.

Really? From what I last heard, Cygnus was a bit better than Cancer in pretty much any situation, but the difference was not significant enough to be worth buying the other 4 parts of Kreis Cygnus while Cancer also had CH120, which is why most people use Cancer.

I owned a Fusion Hades once, and I thought Hades really only worked well on Metal Wheels that protected its edges (it has more of a blocky wall edge as opposed to the relatively smooth Cygnus or Cancer) like Earth or Phantom, and not ones it just sat on top of, like Duo.

Also, Cancer has similar issues to Hades on wheels where it isn't protected well. Hits that land on Cancer will cause a much stronger slowing effect than normal. Cygnus is, unlike the somewhat angular and blocky Cancer, very smooth and low. Cygnus is flat-out the best CW for pretty much any Duo combo. Aquario is something of a more traditional choice, but IMO it isn't as good as Cygnus.
Im new to Beyblade. I Just ordered a Ronin Dragooon w/o launcher. Will an old plastic series launcher+ripcord work with it? If not, what is a good cost efficient launcher?
(Apr. 24, 2015  8:48 PM)TamotsuKun Wrote: Im new to Beyblade. I Just ordered a Ronin Dragooon w/o launcher. Will an old plastic series launcher+ripcord work with it? If not, what is a good cost efficient launcher?

It will not work, unfortunately. In fact, even if the prongs did fit, the strain you would be placing on the launcher would be immense, since it was designed for Beyblades with a quarter of that weight.

The best launcher to buy would be the BeyLauncher or string launcher, in my opinion. The blue Zero-G BeyLauncher is also great once you get over the grip and the different way of holding it. String launchers past the plastic and HMS era are the strongest.
However, for Dark Knight Dragooon (Ronin Dragoon), you need a left-spin launcher. There exists left-spin BeyLaunchers/string launchers, but you might as well purchase a left-spin and right-spin capable BeyLauncher, which is the BeyLauncher LR. You can usually find one in black or in red.

All in all, make sure to avoid fake items though, because while they might cost less, they will break in your hands in no time, and they are not allowed in tournaments. Make sure the seller clearly says that the product is from TAKARA-TOMY.
Are custom names and face bolt stickers legal in official tournaments?
(Apr. 24, 2015  9:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2015  8:48 PM)TamotsuKun Wrote: Im new to Beyblade. I Just ordered a Ronin Dragooon w/o launcher. Will an old plastic series launcher+ripcord work with it? If not, what is a good cost efficient launcher?

It will not work, unfortunately. In fact, even if the prongs did fit, the strain you would be placing on the launcher would be immense, since it was designed for Beyblades with a quarter of that weight.

The best launcher to buy would be the BeyLauncher or string launcher, in my opinion. The blue Zero-G BeyLauncher is also great once you get over the grip and the different way of holding it. String launchers past the plastic and HMS era are the strongest.
However, for Dark Knight Dragooon (Ronin Dragoon), you need a left-spin launcher. There exists left-spin BeyLaunchers/string launchers, but you might as well purchase a left-spin and right-spin capable BeyLauncher, which is the BeyLauncher LR. You can usually find one in black or in red.

All in all, make sure to avoid fake items though, because while they might cost less, they will break in your hands in no time, and they are not allowed in tournaments. Make sure the seller clearly says that the product is from TAKARA-TOMY.
With the bey still work with a right spin launcher? I dont really expect to be using it for anything special anytime soon.
No it won't. Only left spin launchers.
(Apr. 24, 2015  10:21 PM)gamingfacility Wrote: Are custom names and face bolt stickers legal in official tournaments?

Names no problem. As for stickers, as long as they are not overly thick and that they are not covered by a gross glue or something, then things are fine. The general rule of thumb is that nothing should add weight or change the surface of contact of the Beyblade.
My BB-46 stadium arrived today while I was at work. I really like the red floor so far, but there is a bubble sticking up on one of the edges. Is there anything I can do to fix this? It doesn't seem to interfere, but during one match my Pegasis knocked a stamina type straight up into the air and out of the stadium, I think it was pushed up onto the bubble when this happened but of course I could be wrong. I've never seen attack types do so well as they seem to with this stadium floor.
I doubt there is anything you can do to fix it, unfortunately. Can you post a photograph ?
Haven't been here in a long time, so bare with me; may ask how the metagame is?

If I recall correctly, the Plastics era was generally beneficial to defense since plastic had less recoil than metal, but discoveries and expirements with attack rings such as Triple Tiger has helped make attack on equal footing. The MFB era was better suited for attack the last time I check, since the recoil allowed to blades to "move" more when hit, among other things.

I remember reading a post that outlined this somewhere. But I also want to know how Zero-G has changed anything?
Zero-G especially is favorable towards Attack and Defense, due to the massive weight of Synchromes and the fact that most of them are somewhat unstable. There are a lot of really strong Attack parts, but everything is so heavy that, to some extent, it all works out anyways. There isn't a lot of traditional Stamina left, though - only Duo and Genbull^2 are really viable for left-spin Stamina, and Genbull is really only used on high Tracks. There's plenty of left-spin, though, using Dragooon.
Whats the beyblade that has a good metal wheel , good spin track , good performance tip , good clear wheel ?
There's no "perfect" beyblade right out the box, unfortunately.
Hmp. I suppose i can get a Duo Uranus 230 WD then . its a good bey right? Cause i can't really have a beyblade easily with my mom.. so yea i wanna get the bey with some good parts so i can make really good combos.
I think the Takara Phantom Orion is definitely a choice.
It includes Orion as a quite good CW to use with attack combos (e.g. Flash), Phantom can be used in HTSC and BGrin is really good for stamina and spin stealing combos (e.g. Meteo L-Drago).
Dark Knight Dragooon could be useful as well if you like Zero-G, Dark Knight and Dragooon are essential for left-spin combos.
MissingNo Wrote:There's no "perfect" beyblade right out the box, unfortunately.

No perfect Beyblade really, though there are some that are rather good by themselves or customized with other parts of their set. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box

gamingfacility Wrote:Are custom names and face bolt stickers legal in official tournaments?

As long as they're made with sticker paper (assuming tape or glue wouldn't be allowed), they should be, yes.
(Apr. 26, 2015  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt there is anything you can do to fix it, unfortunately. Can you post a photograph ?

I tried taking a photo, it doesn't seem possible. I guess it isn't too bad.
(Apr. 26, 2015  8:57 AM)Cake Wrote: Zero-G especially is favorable towards Attack and Defense, due to the massive weight of Synchromes and the fact that most of them are somewhat unstable. There are a lot of really strong Attack parts, but everything is so heavy that, to some extent, it all works out anyways. There isn't a lot of traditional Stamina left, though - only Duo and Genbull^2 are really viable for left-spin Stamina, and Genbull is really only used on high Tracks. There's plenty of left-spin, though, using Dragooon.

Wow really? So it seems as stamina has gotten the shaft this time around.

Has the stadium made a major difference? Or more specifically, could it be another reason why stamina types are suffering aside from the weight of the beyblades?

(Sorry if longer discussions aren't aloud btw).

(Apr. 26, 2015  8:57 AM)Cake Wrote: Zero-G especially is favorable towards Attack and Defense, due to the massive weight of Synchromes and the fact that most of them are somewhat unstable. There are a lot of really strong Attack parts, but everything is so heavy that, to some extent, it all works out anyways. There isn't a lot of traditional Stamina left, though - only Duo and Genbull^2 are really viable for left-spin Stamina, and Genbull is really only used on high Tracks. There's plenty of left-spin, though, using Dragooon.

Wow really? So it seems as stamina has gotten the shaft this time around.

Has the stadium made a major difference? Or more specifically, could it be another reason why stamina types are suffering aside from the weight of the beyblades?

(Sorry if longer discussions aren't aloud btw).