Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 18, 2015  6:34 PM)beynoob9181 Wrote: im new here

Well, if your new here, you should really create a thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

(Apr. 18, 2015  6:34 PM)beynoob9181 Wrote: im new here

Well, if your new here, you should really create a thread here... if you want to tell the whole forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself Tongue_out
Hay guys. I have a hudge problem. Evry time i rip a beyblade tje launcher i use a zero g era one hears/feals like its skipping soooo many teath/gears resulting in a loss of spin is there way i can stop this

Im a pretty strong person a p.t. Is it possible im pulling ot too hard? Cos im trying to use my strenth to get maximum spin to win my matches ie cos my blade will be spinning faster than my oppenent

Any help guys much appreciated
(Apr. 19, 2015  9:06 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys. I have a hudge problem. Evry time i rip a beyblade tje launcher i use a zero g era one hears/feals like its skipping soooo many teath/gears resulting in a loss of spin is there way i can stop this

Im a pretty strong person a p.t. Is it possible im pulling ot too hard? Cos im trying to use my strenth to get maximum spin to win my matches ie cos my blade will be spinning faster than my oppenent

Any help guys much appreciated

Oh yeah, I had a massive problem, I have worsened every Light Launcher 2 I got when I used it on 4D or Zero G too much and it really annoys me, I have to keep replacing mine.

As far as I know, mine gear wears into the plastic and it doesn't spin as smoothly when launching it, my only advice is to get a new one.

I don't remember if it's true but I think Zero G is similar to Light Launcher 2 by it's winder and slot, unfortunately, I can only launch Beyblades that aren't Zero G not 4D.
I don't know for you, but I have a LR Light Launcher 2 and it works perfectly on right spin. It only slip on left spin.
For some reason I have had the same problem, but now my left one works better than right. The L/R light launcher 2 actually lasted the longest of all my light launchers.
(Apr. 19, 2015  5:10 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't know for you, but I have a LR Light Launcher 2 and it works perfectly on right spin. It only slip on left spin.

If it was the LR Launcher that i gave to you it may be normal it slept in left spin. I Mostly used it in left spinnaker during my tournament in Toronto Last year.
is it better to have same spin direction attack type or opposite spin attack type ie:
right spin attack type vs right spin beyblade
or left spin attack type vs right spin beyblade
Hi Smile does anyone know what colour customize grip launcher Ray used in G revolution series? And what accessories he had on his launcher? - thanks Grin
(Apr. 19, 2015  8:41 PM)username786 Wrote: is it better to have same spin direction attack type or opposite spin attack type ie:

Left spin vs. right spin definitely. In the Beystadium, right attacker vs. right is just a race, they move in the same direction and they push each other. At the opposite, left vs. right are moving in two different directions, they constantly hit each other face to face, resulting some really impressive K.O.
(Apr. 19, 2015  9:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2015  8:41 PM)username786 Wrote: is it better to have same spin direction attack type or opposite spin attack type ie:

Left spin vs. right spin definitely. In the Beystadium, right attacker vs. right is just a race, they move in the same direction and they push each other. At the opposite, left vs. right are moving in two different directions, they constantly hit each other face to face, resulting some really impressive K.O.

Not necessarily. From what I've seen, if a Right Spin Defense Type takes a hit from a Right Spin Attack type, it can begin circling and clash head-on with the Attack type rather than "chasing" it. This is especially common when using CS or RB.
He was only talking about attack types.
I was wondering if there was a solid, reputable website that sold takara tomy beys. I hate getting baited with seeing all of these cool beys and combos online and having to wait months and years before we ever see them in North America. Any suggestions?
Hello I think ur beat choices unfortunately afe either ebay or amazon. There are some.goo sellers on there

Thats wer i getball my beys any way
(Apr. 19, 2015  10:05 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2015  9:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:

Not necessarily. From what I've seen, if a Right Spin Defense Type takes a hit from a Right Spin Attack type, it can begin circling and clash head-on with the Attack type rather than "chasing" it. This is especially common when using CS or RB.
so does this mean that an attack type that is the same spin direction as another blade will do more damage, than if it was in opposite spin.
(Apr. 19, 2015  10:51 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: I was wondering if there was a solid, reputable website that sold takara tomy beys. I hate getting baited with seeing all of these cool beys and combos online and having to wait months and years before we ever see them in North America. Any suggestions?

(Apr. 19, 2015  10:58 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hello I think ur beat choices unfortunately afe either ebay or amazon. There are some.goo sellers on there

You have to be very prudent on those two websites though : there are a lot of fake items too, even more than originals. While he is currently less active, I think our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u will return with great items for great prices, and with a highly reliable service.
(Apr. 20, 2015  12:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2015  10:51 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: I was wondering if there was a solid, reputable website that sold takara tomy beys. I hate getting baited with seeing all of these cool beys and combos online and having to wait months and years before we ever see them in North America. Any suggestions?

(Apr. 19, 2015  10:58 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hello I think ur beat choices unfortunately afe either ebay or amazon. There are some.goo sellers on there

You have to be very prudent on those two websites though : there are a lot of fake items too, even more than originals. While he is currently less active, I think our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u will return with great items for great prices, and with a highly reliable service.

That is what I'm afraid of, the fakes I mean. but I guess any guy in this community is trustworthy Stupid
Just got my fav bey blade varie Aries bets blade made in history also can't wait for the new bey blade series bey blade burst if there's a tournament in cleveland sign me upTired
(Apr. 20, 2015  1:57 AM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: That is what I'm afraid of, the fakes I mean. but I guess any guy in this community is trustworthy Stupid

Actually, there are scammers here just like anywhere else, and we unfortunately discover their true identity often when it is too late. This is why all transactions should at least be done via Paypal, so that the customer is covered if the transaction is marked as the payment for goods.

Your best bet might be to look on eBay (not Amazon, personally), but before you decide to bid or to purchase anything, post the link here in our Purchase Consultation topic, and we will be able to advise you at least on whether the item is fake or not. We can also tell you if it would be a good purchase, but that is up to you, hah.

(Apr. 20, 2015  2:02 AM)Killer Keith Wrote: Just got my fav bey blade varie Aries bets blade made in history also can't wait for the new bey blade series bey blade burst if there's a tournament in cleveland sign me upTired

Hello,

Cool, but this is a topic for questions about the Beyblade toys.
what is the shortest track that can be used within the zero g stadium without any scraping issues.
(Apr. 22, 2015  12:58 AM)username786 Wrote: what is the shortest track that can be used within the zero g stadium without any scraping issues.

I would say 125, considering that TAKARA-TOMY has not released anything shorter in all the Zero-G products.
in the tv show what beys turn invisibel
(Apr. 22, 2015  1:27 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: in the tv show what beys turn invisibel

That should be asked in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions topic, since this thread is for the real toys.
(Apr. 22, 2015  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2015  12:58 AM)username786 Wrote: what is the shortest track that can be used within the zero g stadium without any scraping issues.

I would say 125, considering that TAKARA-TOMY has not released anything shorter in all the Zero-G products.

What about Samurai Pegasis having W105?

Unless R2F is suppose to make up for the height.
(Apr. 22, 2015  1:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2015  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

What about Samurai Pegasis having W105?

Unless R2F is suppose to make up for the height.

I think the reason for that was that it was most likely a cheaper option to use older molds again or just to make it seem more "Pegasus-like", I guess.
Hay guys Dont wanna be annoying posting this in possibly the wrong plplace but with th wbo tourneys that says no 4d rings and no sycnrons is blitz unicorn a 4d ring same with wing pegasus??

If so is there any tourneys you can use these rings??