Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Oh okay thanks , ill use Basalt Virgo 145WD then Smile , But currently i have Basalt Pegasus GB145F As an attack mode so i think ill do that "combo " Next time Smile
Alright so I'm sitting here thinking of an interesting idea for a Limited format combo (which is odd for me since I rarely even think about Beyblade) but before Ican do anything with it I need to know something. There is no right or wrong answer so some of you might think differently.

What metal wheel do you think is the most similar performance wise to Bakushin that won't suffer as much recoil and will not expose the clear wheel as much? I want to say Burn but honestly, the shapes are fairly dfferent amd Burn is quite a bit more outwardly dostributed weight wise (which i guess bakushin is as well, just slightly more evenly dostributed). I suppose posting my idea might help but it's fairly ridiculous so I'll wait lol.
(Mar. 25, 2015  6:57 PM)Tri Wrote: Alright so I'm sitting here thinking of an interesting idea for a Limited format combo (which is odd for me since I rarely even think about Beyblade) but before Ican do anything with it I need to know something. There is no right or wrong answer so some of you might think differently.

What metal wheel do you think is the most similar performance wise to Bakushin that won't suffer as much recoil and will not expose the clear wheel as much? I want to say Burn but honestly, the shapes are fairly dfferent amd Burn is quite a bit more outwardly dostributed weight wise (which i guess bakushin is as well, just slightly more evenly dostributed). I suppose posting my idea might help but it's fairly ridiculous so I'll wait lol.

Bakushin's shape is pretty unique- a weird oval/ellipse thing, haha.

Burn has great balance from my experience, but I feel like it's not as "Defense-oriented" per say, as Baskushin is. I don't think it would hurt giving it a shot, though, it depends what you had in mind.
(Mar. 25, 2015  7:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2015  6:57 PM)Tri Wrote: Alright so I'm sitting here thinking of an interesting idea for a Limited format combo (which is odd for me since I rarely even think about Beyblade) but before Ican do anything with it I need to know something. There is no right or wrong answer so some of you might think differently.

Bakushin's shape is pretty unique- a weird oval/ellipse thing, haha.

Burn has great balance from my experience, but I feel like it's not as "Defense-oriented" per say, as Baskushin is. I don't think it would hurt giving it a shot, though, it depends what you had in mind.

If you are building a LTDC, you won't really be able to protect the CW effectively without risking additional metal-on-metal contact. The best option there would just be doing the same thing as Bakushin Leone does - use an unobtrusive CW that doesn't cause excessive recoil and fits with the shape of the MW. Metal Fury Duo might work due to its smoothness. Cygnus is probably the best CW for Defense, again because of its smooth nature. Duo doesn't protect the CW though.
It's not really much of a defense combo I had in mind (more of a fairly compact thingamajig) but thanks for the answers.
Earth's probably a better substitute for Bakushin than Burn in general, considering how much more circular it is and how much better it covers the Clear Wheel from the side. Although Earth has some topside recoil, I remember th!nk said that Sagittario II helps cut it back a bit, so I'd think Earth Sagittario II might be another good place to start.
Basalt has some of the smoothest top parts IMO, I found it good at grinding higher Beyblades spin, and it covers rounder and clear wheels like Cancer.
The only problem is I was asking for LTD, so … no Basalt unfortuantely ;(.
Maybe a Genbull LTDC could work, like MSF-H ____ Genbull 85RB or something. It could be either Crystal Up or Chrome Up, depending on what exactly you want it to do.
Hay guys mew here just thought se one could amswer some of my questions

Is beyblade done/dead bacause i cnt find much support and they seem to be realy cheap online

Also i was watching a youtube channel beyblade geeks amd them seem to import random cool lookimg Japanese looking beys does any one no how to contact them or purchase those kind of products

O and does beyblade look to grow in 2015

Thanks guys new here once again so sorry if i posted this in the rong place which im sure ive been doing all day haha sorry
(Mar. 26, 2015  2:18 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys mew here just thought se one could amswer some of my questions

Is beyblade done/dead bacause i cnt find much support and they seem to be realy cheap online

Also i was watching a youtube channel beyblade geeks amd them seem to import random cool lookimg Japanese looking beys does any one no how to contact them or purchase those kind of products

Thanks guys new here once again so sorry if i posted this in the rong place which im sure ive been doing all day haha sorry

There has been no official activity in Japan Beyblade-related for less than a year so far, but an actual hiatus has not been announced, compared to the first time when HMS ended. What we know so far can be found here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-...pid1258084
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...s-in-Japan

As for Beyblades from Japan, most of us already buy some from the net, so on eBay or with our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u. You can find out more about those Beyblades, which are for the most similar to Hasbro's excep for some colours, on Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
(Mar. 26, 2015  2:18 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys mew here just thought se one could amswer some of my questions

It's ok, we were all new once and if you stick around you'll get the heck of things pretty quick.

As of now, Beyblade is on a temporary hiatus until 2016/2017, so it's gone for now but will be back in a few years. If you're familiar with the Plastic and HMS Beyblades it's basically just like the hiatus that happened after them. The official companies aren't producing any in 2015, but the WBO still has tournaments and stuff to keep people interested.

You can buy the Japanese Beyblades online, like on eBay or Amazon. Some people on the WBO sell them as well, so ask around if you find one you want. Make sure it's TAKARA-TOMY or Sonokong brand though, since there are a lot of fakes out there.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V, make sure to check out the links she posted too.
Also one last quick question i own three beys with more on the way just wanted to no if the three i own are any gud haha

Wing pegusus 90wf

Time tempo (looks like a roman clock)

And rock leone

Also got a gun kinda launcher do launchers make a big difference at all btw??

Any way to.make some beys better like is ther any trick.to it
"Twisted" (from "Twisted Tempo" but we prefer to call it by its original name, Basalt Horogium), is good, however it is banned in our Limited format, and it is not top-tier anymore in the standard metagame. So, unfortunately all of your parts are currently outclassed.

Launchers make a huge difference, since they will give your Beyblade more power or velocity if they are stronger. The gun-shaped one, from what I remember, is the Wind & Shoot, and it was rather bad. You should try to get a BeyLauncher/String Launcher or even the Rev-Up Launcher, which also uses a string. Those are the most powerful launchers out there.
I have a question . My Light Launcher two . It cant really hold the beyblade that has a clear wheel with horogium.. How can i fix that?? because it makes my beyblade spin horrible sometimes . Thank you in advance Smile
Hay does any one no if the beyblade geeks are still in edmonton btw ive been watching there videos and they seem like a legit bunch of people wouldn't mimd playing them or meeting them there roughly my age
When i launch my Variares, it stays in defense mode. Why is that happening.

Yes. They are still there.

Yes. They are still there.
(Mar. 26, 2015  8:58 PM)Blader_003 Wrote: When i launch my Variares, it stays in defense mode. Why is that happening.

Is your Variares from Hasbro's Metal Fury line?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...7s_Version
(Mar. 26, 2015  8:58 PM)Blader_003 Wrote: When i launch my Variares, it stays in defense mode. Why is that happening.

You won't actually really be able to see it change modes. As soon as it stops or even slows down too much it will switch back to Defense, so it's hard to tell if it has switched. it may be working just fine, but you just can't see it.
It is Hasbro
@Blader_003, which Hasbro version is it? There are two kinds. Variares 145WB and Variares D:D

If yours is Variares 145WB, it's normal that it stays in defense mode because it doesn't feature an alternate mode.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...7s_Version

If yours is Variares D:D, it can either be that its mode change is not working properly, you're not launching it hard enough to activate its attack mode, or, like what Cake said,

(Mar. 27, 2015  12:21 AM)Cake Wrote: You won't actually really be able to see it change modes. As soon as it stops or even slows down too much it will switch back to Defense, so it's hard to tell if it has switched. it may be working just fine, but you just can't see it.
Hello all,

Having some issues using the user to user message system. Getting a 505 error message whenever I try. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Fwamp
(Mar. 27, 2015  12:52 PM)Blader_003 Wrote: It is Hasbro

Hasbro made two versions of VariAres. Their Hyperblades model has the same mode-changing abilities and D:D 4D Bottom like the original VariAres made by Takara-Tomy, but Hyperblades VariAres has a blue and green color scheme, as opposed to the original red and yellow colors of the original. Their other version, the regular Metal Fury release of VariAres, lacks mode change, weighs significantly less than the original VariAres, and comes with 145 and WB instead of D:D.

Which one do you have?

EDIT: Beaten by DaSacredKnee. Darned, slow proxy, lol.
Hay guys new to this still and was just curious how strong the meta is or if any bey stands a chance?? Or is it litrally all about a select few blades

Also was just curious if u guys customize ur beys or just leeve em as is and are all the parts interchangeable or can pegusus parts only go with pegusus parts??