Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Or the hasbro thread.
(Dec. 25, 2014  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Life's way to tell you to customize, hah.

Anyway, if it is from Hasbro, it already happened to me that I bought a Samurai Ifrit W145CF and the CF is so oddly moulded that it does not stay on any Track, which is really bad considering that I lack CFs ...

Interesting you say that;
I have this problem with my Takara one as well.
Note, mine was from when they first came out in 2012 (right?)
So I bought a ShoSteel one recently and I have the same issues.

Think it's mould?
Just thought of this:

1. What confirmed countries were hasbro beyblades widely distributed and what countries were TT beyblade widely distributed? Also SK? I know you might find smaller stores carrying beyblades from a company not widely distributed in that country rarely, but when SK and hasbro bought the rights to buy and distribute beyblades, was there like an agreement to where they should focus sales? Like they couldn't sell beyblades widely in Japan but people could import them? If someone could make a graph showing where widely confirmed sales happened in large company stores ?

2. Say hasbro/SK/TT beys were being distributed in a foreign country where the main language was English/Korean/Japanese, would the box have Foreign language writing on it? And I assume it'd be worth more?
(Dec. 30, 2014  10:01 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just thought of this:

1. What confirmed countries were hasbro beyblades widely distributed and what countries were TT beyblade widely distributed? Also SK? I know you might find smaller stores carrying beyblades from a company not widely distributed in that country rarely, but when SK and hasbro bought the rights to buy and distribute beyblades, was there like an agreement to where they should focus sales? Like they couldn't sell beyblades widely in Japan but people could import them? If someone could make a graph showing where widely confirmed sales happened in large company stores ?

2. Say hasbro/SK/TT beys were being distributed in a foreign country where the main language was English/Korean/Japanese, would the box have Foreign language writing on it? And I assume it'd be worth more?

The list for Hasbro is probably too long and might never be complete. However, TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade products are only in some Asian countries, and as far as I know SonoKong could only distribute their versions in South Korea. Mani Ltd. took care of Hong Kong (also possibly the rest of China), and I know they have some Chinese text on the box although it is sometimes just a sticker. For Hasbro's boxes, I know for sure that there are differences between Canadian, European and American versions, but those include the common languages : English, French, Spanish, Italian and perhaps Portuguese. I have no knowledge of what might have happened in countries that speak different languages.
How do you remove paint from a metal wheel?
(Jan. 02, 2015  10:56 PM)Kevo Wrote: How do you remove paint from a metal wheel?

Leave it in a cup or other container full of nail polish (it can be diluted; mix about half water and half nail polish and you should be fine) for a few hours, taking it out of the bath periodically to scrub it with an old toothbrush or something similar. It will take the paint off no problem.
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:10 PM)X_C00L_R4NCH_X Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  10:56 PM)Kevo Wrote: How do you remove paint from a metal wheel?

Leave it in a cup or other container full of nail polish (it can be diluted; mix about half water and half nail polish and you should be fine) for a few hours, taking it out of the bath periodically to scrub it with an old toothbrush or something similar. It will take the paint off no problem.
Nail polish remover or actual nail polish?
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:17 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:10 PM)X_C00L_R4NCH_X Wrote:

Leave it in a cup or other container full of nail polish remover (it can be diluted; mix about half water and half nail polish remover and you should be fine) for a few hours, taking it out of the bath periodically to scrub it with an old toothbrush or something similar. It will take the paint off no problem.

Nail polish remover, sorry XD

Nail polish would have very different results Tongue_out
(Jan. 02, 2015  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2014  10:01 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just thought of this:

The list for Hasbro is probably too long and might never be complete. However, TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade products are only in some Asian countries, and as far as I know SonoKong could only distribute their versions in South Korea. Mani Ltd. took care of Hong Kong (also possibly the rest of China), and I know they have some Chinese text on the box although it is sometimes just a sticker. For Hasbro's boxes, I know for sure that there are differences between Canadian, European and American versions, but those include the common languages : English, French, Spanish, Italian and perhaps Portuguese. I have no knowledge of what might have happened in countries that speak different languages.
Was Mani LTD. A big producer? I thought they only really did limited editions or something...

As for the languages on the boxes; that's really cool. Would you happen to have a Canadian version box, just to see?
(Jan. 03, 2015  12:18 AM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:17 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:10 PM)X_C00L_R4NCH_X Wrote: Leave it in a cup or other container full of nail polish remover (it can be diluted; mix about half water and half nail polish remover and you should be fine) for a few hours, taking it out of the bath periodically to scrub it with an old toothbrush or something similar. It will take the paint off no problem.

you may also try Paint Thinner. And it will makes the metal shinny.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:38 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  12:18 AM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:17 PM)Kevo Wrote: Nail polish remover or actual nail polish?

you may also try Paint Thinner. And it will makes the metal shinny.
Ah I see. Thanks for the help!
I have a stupid and pointless question but I HAVE to know and I mean, I really HAVE to know! Can someone please compare the Leone CW (Rock Leone) and Unicorno II CW because I have always wanted to know their colours in comparison to see if I like it (As I don't have Unicorno II and I might want it...if I find someone who can order it).
Is is common for an EWD to act aggressively after wear?

Also, is Diablo supposed to move weird in the free-spinning mode. that goes with X:D
Yes, that's what happened to my EWD.

I'm not entirely sure. It might just be off-balanced, which would make sense.
Hey guys, I just found some old beyblades. The problem is that thereally is a lot of sharpie on the crystal/ plastic wheel and metal wheel. I know that eraser can remove a majority of the sharpie on the metal wheel. I want to remove all the sharpie from the metal, and still need to remove the sharpie from the clear wheel. Any help on that?
(Jan. 05, 2015  4:07 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys, I just found some old beyblades. The problem is that thereally is a lot of sharpie on the crystal/ plastic wheel and metal wheel. I know that eraser can remove a majority of the sharpie on the metal wheel. I want to remove all the sharpie from the metal, and still need to remove the sharpie from the clear wheel. Any help on that?

try acetone. or nail polish remover.

(Jan. 04, 2015  11:52 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: I have a stupid and pointless question but I HAVE to know and I mean, I really HAVE to know! Can someone please compare the Leone CW (Rock Leone) and Unicorno II CW because I have always wanted to know their colours in comparison to see if I like it (As I don't have Unicorno II and I might want it...if I find someone who can order it).

You can't tell the difference. color is almost the same.
Unicorno seems to be lighter probably because of the edges thus reflects more light.
(Jan. 05, 2015  4:07 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys, I just found some old beyblades. The problem is that thereally is a lot of sharpie on the crystal/ plastic wheel and metal wheel. I know that eraser can remove a majority of the sharpie on the metal wheel. I want to remove all the sharpie from the metal, and still need to remove the sharpie from the clear wheel. Any help on that?

What's their system?
(Jan. 05, 2015  6:57 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote:

try acetone. or nail polish remover.

(Jan. 04, 2015  11:52 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: I have a stupid and pointless question but I HAVE to know and I mean, I really HAVE to know! Can someone please compare the Leone CW (Rock Leone) and Unicorno II CW because I have always wanted to know their colours in comparison to see if I like it (As I don't have Unicorno II and I might want it...if I find someone who can order it).

Unicorno seems to be lighter probably because of the edges thus reflects more light.

Seriously? Your kidding right? I hope not because damn, thats disappointing. I need images because I am in huge denial.
Are BB-10's becoming more expensive? I finally have the renewed interest, time, and money to buy one...but I am seeing some online examples for for well over $100???? What?????
(Jan. 05, 2015  7:25 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  6:57 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote:

Seriously? Your kidding right? I hope not because damn, thats disappointing. I need images because I am in huge denial.
Unicornio is actually noticeably darker than Leone. Unicornio II is something of a more bluish, darker color while Leone is more of a brighter neon green-blue. They do look similar, but the difference is noticeable, especially when they are put on a Beyblade.
(Jan. 05, 2015  2:13 PM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  7:25 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2015  6:57 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: You can't tell the difference. color is almost the same.

Unicornio is actually noticeably darker than Leone. Unicornio II is something of a more bluish, darker color while Leone is more of a brighter neon green-blue. They do look rather similar, but the difference is noticeable, especially when they are put on an actual Beyblade.

Bluer than Leone you say? ...Well...you better hope it stays like that.

I still need an image to prove it and if anyone is willing to do it, I will be very appreciative.
(Jan. 05, 2015  2:20 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Bluer than Leone you say? ...Well...you better hope it stays like that.

I still need an image to prove it and if anyone is willing to do it, I will be very appreciative.
more lighter on picture because of the light reflection.
Wait...I said Unicorno II (Blitz Unicorno). Thanks for trying but that's the wrong Beyblade. I was looking for Blitz Unicorno and that one is Ray Unicorno.

Oh and no official images because they aren't legit.
(Jan. 05, 2015  8:51 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Are BB-10's becoming more expensive? I finally have the renewed interest, time, and money to buy one...but I am seeing some online examples for for well over $100???? What?????

They are indeed. I would really recommend looking on Yahoo! Japan Auctions : you can find sets for good prices.

Alternatively, we do have some for twenty dollars shipped, but it depends what you plan to do with the stadium since we would prefer to provide them to tournament organisers.
(Jan. 05, 2015  3:05 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Wait...I said Unicorno II (Blitz Unicorno). Thanks for trying but that's the wrong Beyblade. I was looking for Blitz Unicorno and that one is Ray Unicorno.

Oh and no official images because they aren't legit.
hope this helps.