Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 18, 2014  3:02 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  2:52 PM)arufareddourufu Wrote: hi i know this is probably a noobish question but what are some spin-steal tips. like what makes a good spin stealer. i cant find a guide anywhere. and if possible what works best

For Spin Stealing or Spin Equalizing, the best competitive bottom is definetly EWD or WD/BWD if you don't own EWD. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD is one of the bests Limited customizations for Spin Stealing.

You should remove don't and write do.
Sorry, but write "do" instead of "don't" will totally change the sense.
who is a better spinstealler l-drago guardian or l-drago destructor?
(Dec. 18, 2014  9:03 PM)arufareddourufu Wrote: who is a better spinstealler l-drago guardian or l-drago destructor?

1 - Avoid double-posts Wink
2 - Meteo L-Drago > L-Drago Guardian > L-Drago Destructor
(Dec. 18, 2014  3:04 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  3:02 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  2:52 PM)arufareddourufu Wrote: hi i know this is probably a noobish question but what are some spin-steal tips. like what makes a good spin stealer. i cant find a guide anywhere. and if possible what works best

For Spin Stealing or Spin Equalizing, the best competitive bottom is definetly EWD or WD/BWD if you don't own EWD. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD is one of the bests Limited customizations for Spin Stealing.

You should remove don't and write do.

uh, I don't see much of a problem there - he is using a relatiVe clause, if you have EWD then use it, but if you do not have EWD then use WD or BWD. No problem at all.
Hey everyone!

Question Wrote:Is this beyblade real (made of TT/Hasbro/SK)? I am really confused It is a mystery

EDIT: Really sorry for the double post, I didn't saw that Unhappy
(Dec. 21, 2014  11:04 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey everyone!

Question Wrote:Is this beyblade real (made of TT/Hasbro/SK)? I am really confused It is a mystery

That question belongs in the plastic Q & A
BTW if that is Dranzer S, then there was a clear version release of the bey
And in all these years I haven't seen a fake company that produced such a recolor
(Dec. 21, 2014  11:04 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey everyone!

most likely genuine because of the compass like symbol in the lower left.
I have never seen fake with this symbol.
And most Takara I've seen have this symbol.

That is a beautiful Beyblade BTW.
(Dec. 24, 2014  11:05 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey everyone, Is this bey real?

Yes, it's from the Middle East, made by New Boy.
(Dec. 24, 2014  1:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Wait...How come it has the TT logo though?
(Dec. 24, 2014  1:31 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2014  1:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Wait...How come it has the TT logo though?

It's real- they are partnered with TT to distribute their Beyblades.
Hmmm wonder what their quality is like? Probably like Takara Tomys if I guess it.
Does any bey have a orange Samurai crystal wheel ?
Hasbro make some orange samurai. I own one or 2 but I do not remember in wich pack I got it.
I got Samurai Pegasus for Christmas. Every time I try to attach the Performance Tip, it falls off. How do screw the Bey you make the tip tight?
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:36 PM)FurryFilmaker Wrote: I got Samurai Pegasus for Christmas. Every time I try to attach the Performance Tip, it falls off. How do screw the Bey you make the tip tight?

It could be that the Spin Track is broken where it locks in. Does anything look stressed or broken?

If not, try screwing the entire top together, then attach the tip to see if there's any difference.
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:36 PM)FurryFilmaker Wrote: I got Samurai Pegasus for Christmas. Every time I try to attach the Performance Tip, it falls off. How do screw the Bey you make the tip tight?

It could be that the Spin Track is broken where it locks in. Does anything look stressed or broken?

If not, try screwing the entire top together, then attach the tip to see if there's any difference.

I did put together the rest of the top just fine. Unhappy, guess the Spin Track is broken. Thanks for helping me out though
Life's way to tell you to customize, hah.

Anyway, if it is from Hasbro, it already happened to me that I bought a Samurai Ifrit W145CF and the CF is so oddly moulded that it does not stay on any Track, which is really bad considering that I lack CFs ...
Since I don't know where to out this:
Are Beyraiderz good? I have only seen good reviews, but I trust WBO members more Smile
They are motorcicles shooting or retrieving discs, right ? It is a whole other game than Beyblade, so I am not even certain this should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
(Dec. 30, 2014  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are motorcicles shooting or retrieving discs, right ? It is a whole other game than Beyblade, so I am not even certain this should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
I take it as a no then...

Where would I ask this thought? I would PM you but it isn't working for me Uncertain
(Dec. 30, 2014  2:59 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2014  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are motorcicles shooting or retrieving discs, right ? It is a whole other game than Beyblade, so I am not even certain this should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
I take it as a no then...

Where would I ask this thought? I would PM you but it isn't working for me Uncertain

I believe it would belong in Random Thoughts 5.