Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I know a old good combo with meteo Ldrago ch120XF but I think you'r not posting in the good thread you may post this in make me a combo thread in the beyblade customization section.
(Oct. 16, 2014  3:52 AM)loyd87 Wrote: ok thank you a lot!

that bottom works well?! any thread test about his part?!
It works well on 160-height Stamina combos, like Duo Cygnus 160PD, but it's not a must-have. There are plenty other competitive Stamina customs that use more common tips, with a different height (230D, W145WD, etc.)

(Oct. 16, 2014  3:12 PM)Bolter778 Wrote: I was just wondering, what should I choose?
I have L-Drago Destroy, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Absorb version, and an XF
so.. what should i choose? Destroy, or Meteo?
Also, what would be a good track? (currently using ch120)
Definitely Meteo. L-Drago Destroy is banned in Limited and outclassed in Standard, while Meteo not only comes with one of the best Attack Performance Tips, LRF, but it's also top-tier in Limited Format for Spin Equalization. Meteo L-Drago CH120XF could work, but the combo is probably better off with a EWD.
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:45 AM)Wombat Wrote: Definitely Meteo. L-Drago Destroy is banned in Limited and outclassed in Standard, while Meteo not only comes with one of the best Attack Performance Tips, LRF, but it's also top-tier in Limited Format for Spin Equalization. Meteo L-Drago CH120XF could work, but the combo is probably better off with a EWD.

Meteo L-Drago comes with LF, not LRF. LRF comes in the Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago vers.
(Oct. 17, 2014  3:04 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:45 AM)Wombat Wrote: Definitely Meteo. L-Drago Destroy is banned in Limited and outclassed in Standard, while Meteo not only comes with one of the best Attack Performance Tips, LRF, but it's also top-tier in Limited Format for Spin Equalization. Meteo L-Drago CH120XF could work, but the combo is probably better off with a EWD.

Meteo L-Drago comes with LF, not LRF. LRF comes in the Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago vers.

But he said Meteo Absorb Ver., so that does come with LRF. As you mentioned, it was part of the TT Set, but Hasbro released it as a starter in one of the final Metal Masters Waves.
Will the Metal Fusion Fight Masters Launcher Grip & Power Launcher work on my 1st generation plastic bey??

Thanks!
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:24 PM)JamieBerardi Wrote: Will the Metal Fusion Fight Masters Launcher Grip & Power Launcher work on my 1st generation plastic bey??

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it won't. Only MFB Launchers are compatible with MFB, vice versa with Plastics stuff.
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:26 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:24 PM)JamieBerardi Wrote: Will the Metal Fusion Fight Masters Launcher Grip & Power Launcher work on my 1st generation plastic bey??

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it won't. Only MFB Launchers are compatible with MFB, vice versa with Plastics stuff.

Is what he is refering to that plastics Launcher Grip Hasbro re-released in the last few years though ? I never purchased it, but is there no way to remove the Metal Fight Beyblade winder launcher (whose prongs are incompatible with anything that is not Metal Fight Beyblade) and insert a real plastics launcher in it instead ?
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:26 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Thanks!

Is what he is refering to that plastics Launcher Grip Hasbro re-released in the last few years though ? I never purchased it, but is there no way to remove the Metal Fight Beyblade winder launcher (whose prongs are incompatible with anything that is not Metal Fight Beyblade) and insert a real plastics launcher in it instead ?

He said Launcher Grip, so I'm assuming he means a regular Launcher Grip, since he didn't state anything else. By power launcher, I'm pretty sure he means String Launcher, since that's what some online sellers tend to call them.

However, with that being said- that's usually what eBay sellers label fake Grips and Launchers as, so be careful before you buy it.
This is probably a really stupid questions, but I haven't played or even seen a beyblade for three years, and what is the best way for me to get into the current set competitively?

Isn't the new set called Shogun or something? I did research and couldn't seem to find anything more than the first bey released, and couldn't seem to find anything on them besides the first bey released for the set.

EDIT: Oh, and is the legal beystadium still the same from three years ago?
(Oct. 21, 2014  7:19 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: EDIT: Oh, and is the legal beystadium still the same from three years ago?

There are several BeyStadiums that are legal, but yes, the BeyStadium Attack Type is still legal. For a complete list (except the Super Control Type BeyStadium we 'recently' legalised), you can check our Organized Play Rulebook :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Thanks you two, and a couple more questions have arisen. Is 4D allowed against Shogun Steel? And for Shogun Steel, do you have to buy a random booster or a set if you are buying from the manufacturer?
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:29 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Thanks you two, and a couple more questions have arisen. Is 4D allowed against Shogun Steel? And for Shogun Steel, do you have to buy a random booster or a set if you are buying from the manufacturer?

In both the Zero-G and the Standard formats, yes, 4D and Zero-G/Shogun Steel are allowed against each other. In the Limited format, 4D is almost all banned, whereas Zero-G Synchroms are banned, but Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheels customizations are OK.

There are different types of products in Zero-G/Shogun Steel just like in the other systems of Metal Fight Beyblade, so you can buy Starters, Boosters, Random Boosters, Sets, etc.
By the way, is there a mold variation between Hasbro's Gryph and the Takara Tomy's version ? Same thing for Hasbro's RS ?
No variations in Gryph between companies have ever been reported, so I'd assume there isn't for now. As for RS, while Hasbro may use a slightly different mold, their RS's performance is basically identical to those produced by Takara-Tomy and Sonokong.
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:29 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Thanks you two, and a couple more questions have arisen. Is 4D allowed against Shogun Steel? And for Shogun Steel, do you have to buy a random booster or a set if you are buying from the manufacturer?

In both the Zero-G and the Standard formats, yes, 4D and Zero-G/Shogun Steel are allowed against each other. In the Limited format, 4D is almost all banned, whereas Zero-G Synchroms are banned, but Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheels customizations are OK.

There are different types of products in Zero-G/Shogun Steel just like in the other systems of Metal Fight Beyblade, so you can buy Starters, Boosters, Random Boosters, Sets, etc.

Oh, what's the difference between Synchromes and chrome?
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:49 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh, what's the difference between Synchromes and chrome?,

They are the same thing;synchromes are 2 combined chrome wheels.
And one final question (For now!). What are all of the sets for Zero G? So far I have found BBG-24, and BBG-25. I hope those aren't the only sets out yet.
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:57 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: And one final question (For now!). What are all of the sets for Zero G? So far I have found BBG-24, and BBG-25. I hope those aren't the only sets out yet.

Uh.
BBG-01 all the way up to (29?, unsure).
Price Reference List lists all sets.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:57 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: And one final question (For now!). What are all of the sets for Zero G? So far I have found BBG-24, and BBG-25. I hope those aren't the only sets out yet.

Uh.

I worded that poorly, I meant sets as in multiple beys being sold, since it is cheaper that way. Unless there is somewhere I can buy all of the released beys or large chunks of currently released beys in bulk for cheaper.

Yeah, Zero-G ended a while ago in Japan, but more recently in Hasbro-territories (NA, etc.).

Takara seems to be on another hiatus, Sono-Kong now produces it's own "Beyblade spin-off" type of series, and Hasbro is recoloring and rereleasing older MFB Beyblades, under Beyblade Legends. Legends is pretty much the Transformers: Generations/Classics of Beyblade, haha.
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:07 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo Wrote:

Uh.

I worded that poorly, I meant sets as in multiple beys being sold, since it is cheaper that way. Unless there is somewhere I can buy all of the released beys or large chunks of currently released beys in bulk for cheaper.

Nope.
There's only the two DX Sets.
Separately.

Although SonoKong is weird and sometimes releases multipacks, but I'm unsure as to what they released for Z-G.
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:09 AM)ard1234 Wrote: where do i go to battle people

If you mean for official battles using the BeyPoints system, you can go to tournaments recognised by WBO. Find the tournaments section of the forums and see if there are any coming near you. If not, those are still good ways to find people to battle even if you don't want official matches.

(Oct. 22, 2014  3:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:07 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo Wrote: Uh.

Nope.
Separately.

Although SonoKong is weird and sometimes releases multipacks, but I'm unsure as to what they released for Z-G.

So far BB-24/25 are my only options then? Are there any other beys highly recommended for competitive battle? I looked through competitive recommendations and what not, buy they were clunky, hard to read, an kind of unorganised.
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:13 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:09 AM)ard1234 Wrote: where do i go to battle people

If you mean for official battles using the BeyPoints system, you can go to tournaments recognised by WBO. Find the tournaments section of the forums and see if there are any coming near you. If not, those are still good ways to find people to battle even if you don't want official matches.

(Oct. 22, 2014  3:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  3:07 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I worded that poorly, I meant sets as in multiple beys being sold, since it is cheaper that way. Unless there is somewhere I can buy all of the released beys or large chunks of currently released beys in bulk for cheaper.

Nope.
Separately.

So far BB-24/25 are my only options then? Are there any other beys highly recommended for competitive battle? I looked through competitive recommendations and what not, buy they were clunky, hard to read, an kind of unorganised.

I have no idea where you are located; but Hasbro sells shogun steel for cheap parts.
You'll need stuff like SA165 from Archer Gargoyle, Takara Bandid Genbull's Genbull and F230TB, Wyvang, Balro, etc.
I'd pick the set with Wyvang; it's great. And make sure you get Dark Night Dragooon. If you have access to a local store w/ Hasbro, Ronin Dragoon's Dragooon Wheel is 1-2g heavier and is more recommended.