Ask a question, get an answer! #2

CMON..Big Mac needs to come back.
This is off-topic but anyway that's the link : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Big_Mac_320YEN
On a shogun steel synchrome(ex: ifrait salamander) bey what part is on top? The ifrait chrome wheel are the salamander chrome wheel?
(Sep. 04, 2014  12:03 AM)RyGuy613 Wrote: On a shogun steel synchrome(ex: ifrait salamander) bey what part is on top? The ifrait chrome wheel are the salamander chrome wheel?

The first Chrome Wheel in the name is the one at the bottom. So, when you see "Genbull Dragooon", you can know that the Beyblade is in left-spin, because Dragooon is on the top.

Basically, the order is the same as for all the Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades. You always said "Storm Pegasis", right ? Even if Storm was actually below the Pegasis Clear Wheel and Face. So, the logic, even if it is completely odd to be honest, is just continued with Synchrom.
Ok thank you, I have been doing it all backwards Pinching_eyes_2
Is there any acceptable customisation to the Virgo metal wheel ? I already know that most of pieces from the 4 Layers Special Edition Set ( Aries 125D + Pisces D125BS + Virgo DF145BS + Yellow Beylauncher) are totally useless, excepted, D, perhaps D125 and DF145. So, what about Virgo ?
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:01 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So, what about Virgo ?

Virgo was quite good back in 2010, throughout the period of Beyblade Revival Cup, as well, although as so much happened to the competitive Beyblade metagame, it lost its use, however it most definitely can be looked into Limited with more testings. Here, Virgo16 made a discussion thread, being target on it's use in Limited, too!:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virgo-Discussion
I've stored some painted / nice looking beys in my Metal Masters case, but I don't like to just have them lying around... maybe I'll use them, but first it would be nice to know if something is worth keeping NIB or mint:

Bakushin Susanow 90 WF (Hasbro)
Torch Gemios W105 CS / Rock Zurafa R145 WB
Grand Cetus WD145 RS / Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Poison Zurafa S130 MB (Hasbro)
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD (Hasbro, single pack)
Ray Striker D125 CS (Hasbro)

I'm pretty sure none of these are worth it, but maybe these ones:

Vulcan Horuseus 145 D (Takara, shiny stickers)
VariAres DGrin (Hasbro Spark FX Hyperblade)
Blitz Striker (Hasbro Spark FX Hyperblade)

I've thought about these Hyperblades, because I've bought them and haven't seen them again ever... I'm sorry if the question is stupid, but I'm not into values of MFBs Tongue_out
(Sep. 04, 2014  11:52 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I've stored some painted / nice looking beys in my Metal Masters case, but I don't like to just have them lying around... maybe I'll use them, but first it would be nice to know if something is worth keeping NIB or mint:

Bakushin Susanow 90 WF (Hasbro)
Torch Gemios W105 CS / Rock Zurafa R145 WB
Grand Cetus WD145 RS / Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Poison Zurafa S130 MB (Hasbro)
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD (Hasbro, single pack)
Ray Striker D125 CS (Hasbro)

I'm pretty sure none of these are worth it, but maybe these ones:

Vulcan Horuseus 145 D (Takara, shiny stickers)
VariAres DGrin (Hasbro Spark FX Hyperblade)
Blitz Striker (Hasbro Spark FX Hyperblade)

I've thought about these Hyperblades, because I've bought them and haven't seen them again ever... I'm sorry if the question is stupid, but I'm not into values of MFBs Tongue_out

Bakushin Susanow 90WF and Vulcan Horuseus 145D are the only recolours that may be worth something just for being recolours in the future, but as for Beyblades with great parts that will need to be mint later in order to be worth as much as possible, I would say anything that has CS and RS. SD also tends to wear if you use it a lot, but it comes in several Beyblades.
Speaking of Hasbro...
I have 3 defectives from Metal Masters!
1- Twisted Tempo (No WD Tip!)
2- Galaxy Pegasus (Lacerta printed at the bottom part, Galaxy on the back!)
3- Tornado Herculeo (Two ER's stuffed in the packaging!)
I forgot if there was ever a final ruling on the legality of using BeyWheelz launcher ripcords with Light Launcher 2s. They can definitely fit, but while they're slightly longer than the regular LL2's ripcord, which has 62 teeth and results in about 5 full rotations, the BeyWheelz launcher's ripcord only has 57 teeth, all of which are spaced slightly further apart than the LL2's teeth, and only garner about 4.5 rotations.

The BeyWheelz ripcords may not be as good, but they sure look cooler and come in way more colors.
Find a Tournament discussion thread from where you live. And either attempt to gather bladers or if you are in an area with a tournament already happening you can look in Official Events and you sign up and just go.

This topic is for the Beyblade topic exclusively.
I've got Scythe Kronos from Hasbro's Great Ring Of Destruction duo pack (with Blitz Lynx TR145R2F) So, how can we identify the mold of Scythe ? (there is in total four molds, right ?) And what is the difference between the two light molds from Hasbro ?
(Sep. 08, 2014  1:22 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I've got Scythe Kronos from Hasbro's Great Ring Of Destruction duo pack (with Blitz Lynx TR145R2F) So, how can we identify the mold of Scythe ? (there is in total four molds, right ?) And what is the difference between the two light molds from Hasbro ?

Do determine the mold of Scythe you own, check below under your Beyblade on one of the two sides where the face goes in (That's not always where it is, though it primarily is the case, also the one for Scythe). Not Scythe, though take a look at my Rock wheel, for say:

Quite obviously not a Spoiler (Click to View)

That in mind, BB3 would be the mold I own in this case scenario.

I'm sure you are already aware, though there are four molds of Scythe, AA2 being best, AA4 doing just about as good, and both AA1 and AA3 not being the better ones. Now, go flip over the wheel and determine the mold you own!
Hey thank's Midnight`, I don't even know that this AA1-AA4 thing was on the fusion wheel hah.
By the way I got AA2 mold Smile
Actually, Midnight, TheBlackDragon believes that the mold doesn't actually matter, it's just that some molds are different, there's no set better molds.

Though this is just what he says.
(Sep. 08, 2014  10:36 PM)Echizen Wrote: Actually, Midnight, TheBlackDragon believes that the mold doesn't actually matter, it's just that some molds are different, there's no set better molds.

Though this is just what he says.

Unless I missed something Scythe was never confirmed to have mold differences. Product codes are not indicative of mold differences, and what determines a "good" Scythe is its weight rather than its product code.
Yeah that's the point I was trying to make, except there has to be something different for them to have different weights, no?
(Sep. 09, 2014  1:04 AM)Echizen Wrote: Yeah that's the point I was trying to make, except there has to be something different for them to have different weights, no?

Not necessarily. Phantom and Duo only have one mold, and there is weight variations between those, the listed weight for Beywiki (which I assume is an average), and Ingulit's weights.
I guess that's true. Thanks for the clarification. But what makes the different weights?
Just natural variations inside the factory. Not necessarily air bubbles, but something happens during the creation process.
The metal used in Beyblades is a die cast zinc alloy, but the consistency and density of the materials after pouring or injection are subject to greater variation than other production processes, such as industrial CNC milling. That's why many metal parts of Beyblades can vary in several aspects, such as weight and balance.

EDIT: Like Kai-V called it, they're just natural variations.

EDIT: Since I'm last poster too... (Click to View)
Could I get a final answer, please?
Okay, my next question is; how do people assume the AA2 and AA4 are better if it all comes down to weight? Do the molds get made in certain parts of the factory with different variations?
I tried using a BeyWheelz Winder in LL2 L.
Rubbery material made the thing backfire.