Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Get a small tackle/small tool box that separated into holes just big enough for beys, then wrap them in a napkin/thin towel and place them in the box Smile
Is the Pegasis Chrome wheel have any competitive use or there is better options ? In Standard, Limited and Zero-G ?
(Aug. 30, 2014  11:34 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Get a small tackle/small tool box that separated into holes just big enough for beys, then wrap them in a napkin/thin towel and place them in the box Smile

I'll look into that if I can't get a display case. I have a sort of tackle box that I was using, but not all of the slots are separated. Some can hold one bey, some can hold two. I just yesterday emptied it out and I decided to put them all in my desk organizer (But they can touch in there, so it's not good for painted beys.
(Aug. 30, 2014  11:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is the Pegasis Chrome wheel have any competitive use or there is better options ? In Standard, Limited and Zero-G ?

In Standard and Zero-G Pegasus Gryph is a decent Attacker. Wyvang Wyvang is much better though. In Limited I don't think it's found a use, but if anything it would have to be a Crystal Up Attacker.
Since I couldn't find out anything...

Does anyone know what type of Stadium comes with the Beyblade G-Revolution G Challenge Set?
I picked up a Sono Kong model of it, and just by looking at the shape of it, it looks very similar to the MFB Attack Stadium (Just lower and green.)

Can anyone confirm this?
(Sep. 01, 2014  2:30 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Since I couldn't find out anything...

Does anyone know what type of Stadium comes with the Beyblade G-Revolution G Challenge Set?
I picked up a Sono Kong model of it, and just by looking at the shape of it, it looks very similar to the MFB Attack Stadium (Just lower and green.)

Can anyone confirm this?

I buyed the same, I should receive it tomorrow. It's the BeyStadium Tornado Type.
(Sep. 01, 2014  2:32 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2014  2:30 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Since I couldn't find out anything...

Can anyone confirm this?

I buyed the same, I should receive it tomorrow. It's the BeyStadium Tornado Type.

Yeah, I think it is Tornado Attack. I'm not 100% sure, but the shape definitely looks and feels like Attack.
How does it feel attack?
He probably buyed it from this : http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...3452wt_923
Anyway yes, I think it is an attack type stadium. Isn't was legal in plastic format ?
(Sep. 01, 2014  2:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: He probably buyed it from this : http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...3452wt_923
Anyway yes, I think it is an attack type stadium. Isn't was legal in plastic format ?

I am fairly sure it is legal for play.
It is Tornado Attack. Same as Takara's.
A great buy, really. Very balanced.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:02 AM)Neo Wrote: It is Tornado Attack. Same as Takara's.
A great buy, really. Very balanced.

wow, I actually had a good buy! ...Now if only SK's Engine Gear bases would actually WORK.
What's a good combo for Ronin Dragoon in limited format I've been trying to find a good combo for attack and stamina stealing for dragoon but I've found nothing... I usually don't have any trouble when making combos but right now I'm stumped.
Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD, Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF, etc. Just look at the tier list.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:21 AM)Echizen Wrote: Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD, Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF, etc. Just look at the tier list.

I'm looking for a Dragoon combo in limited.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:29 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:21 AM)Echizen Wrote: Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD, Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF, etc. Just look at the tier list.

I'm looking for a Dragoon combo in limited.

Oh my bad. There's not much use for it because Dragoon + Crystal wheel = no OS. I suppose it could be used on F230 and could be decent.
No no no. I don't want to use F230 at all. It's ruining the metagame. I guess I have to keep “Playin Around" until I find something good.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:39 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: No no no. I don't want to use F230 at all. It's ruining the metagame. I guess I have to keep “Playin Around" until I find something good.

Well good luck with that. There's not much use for a non-attack/Balance Zero-G metal wheel in Limited.
If you never use it and that you never participated in a tournament, I do not know how you can say it is ruining the metagame ...
From what I've seen and what I read I can say that it messing it up. But I don't want to use it. I want to find something to completely crush it and take it's place. And FYI I have used it! Couple times....Hehe h Smile
Hi, I have found a draciel F beyblade which I want to buy and was wondering what the legitimate original hasbro box is supposed to look like. I have tried searching and have found two different styles. One just has the original beyblade logo with a zoomed in part of the metal bearings and the old style max, whilst the other has the V-force logo under the beyblade logo, says metal masters series and has a newer version of max.
(Sep. 01, 2014  6:43 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: Hi, I have found a draciel F beyblade which I want to buy and was wondering what the legitimate original hasbro box is supposed to look like. I have tried searching and have found two different styles. One just has the original beyblade logo with a zoomed in part of the metal bearings and the old style max, whilst the other has the V-force logo under the beyblade logo, says metal masters series and has a newer version of max.
In future, please use the Plastic Q And A Thread Smile
Could you please post pictures of the Beyblade in that thread (quoting this post) makes it easier to identify. Although, if it does have the Hasbro Logo it should be real.
F230 is fine in limited tbh.
(Sep. 01, 2014  7:45 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: F230 is fine in limited tbh.

Limited, Standard, etc., and Zero-G appears to be quite debatable too. I have recently seen more than just Toronto Bladers agreeing that it had viable counters.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:39 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: No no no. I don't want to use F230 at all. It's ruining the metagame. I guess I have to keep “Playin Around" until I find something good.

An anti-F230 combo ? I've heard talking about, and I myself tried some combos in past but nothing really effective.
MF-H Omega Kerbecs 85RF could be a potential combo, for "break" the game breaker ^^