Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ah okay thanks, I saw that Hasbro set for like £10 with the beys and I thought it was a bargain haha
The imbalance isn't as much as a problem as the low bottoms of the pockets disrupting the normal movement pattern of the stadium during actual play. The positioning of the exits on the Zero-G Balance Type Beystadium creates imbalance as well, but the stadium's still able to rock and sway like any reggae dancer.
(Aug. 23, 2014  1:34 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Ah okay thanks, I saw that Hasbro set for like £10 with the beys and I thought it was a bargain haha

Wait, where?!

I tried getting that in Argos and never found it.
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  1:34 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Ah okay thanks, I saw that Hasbro set for like £10 with the beys and I thought it was a bargain haha

Wait, where?!

Britain, right? In my local Symth's they have it haha
So, just to clarify illegal with WBO play, and better of just getting the Takara one, right?
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:44 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

Wait, where?!

So, just to clarify illegal with WBO play, and better of just getting the Takara one, right?

Yeah it's illegal, unless proven otherwise through testing, but I don't see that happening. The Takara ons is fairer.
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:47 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  3:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Wait, where?!

Yeah it's illegal, unless proven otherwise through testing, but I don't see that happening. The Takara ons is fairer.

Perhaps if we introduced a clause that when a Beyblade enters the pockets, its considered out?

Wait, where?!

I can't get the Takara Tomy one. I'm also not here for the stadium but those rather cool recolours.
Well I think it is already considered out, haha.
Fair enough. So what is the bigger factor in it's imbalance? The pockets or the positioning and location.
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Fair enough. So what is the bigger factor in it's imbalance? The pockets or the positioning and location.

The pockets, they hang kinda low. Also, I think the Hasbro one is shorter.
It's scrapes a lot more and doesn't allow as much K.O as the pockets prevent it from tilting near it.
(Aug. 23, 2014  2:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:17 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You may also be unaccustomed to launching such heavy Beys as Synchromes. It took me a little while to get the hang of launching Basalt after it first came out, with all that extra weight and imbalance, lol.

Also, what launcher are you using? The Hasbro String Launcher and Metal Masters Light Launchers tend to skip a lot when launching heavier Beyblades.

I have a BL L, and BL, and even an LR launcher.
They all have problems with Synchromes. They always feel like they'll break.
I need help!! I have a bunch of plastics but don't know what they are exactly. Can I have some identification help for some plastic beys? I have detailed pictures of them.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:24 PM)lolzskillet Wrote: I need help!! I have a bunch of plastics but don't know what they are exactly. Can I have some identification help for some plastic beys? I have detailed pictures of them.

Post the pictures in the Plastics Q&A Thread, and we will be able to identify them.

This thread is specifically for MFB questions, while the Plastics thread is for pretty much all things Plastics.
As a new owner of MSUV, how much slower will it be if Grip Flat Core ultimate wore down extremely?

A comparative example would be useful (Slower than storm pegasis) etc
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: As a new owner of MSUV, how much slower will it be if Grip Flat Core ultimate wore down extremely?

It's actually harder to wear down. Unlike other tips, it's very wide meaning it doesn't wear to the point of "hey now I'm a defense tip!" like GFC.
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:28 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: As a new owner of MSUV, how much slower will it be if Grip Flat Core ultimate wore down extremely?

It's actually harder to wear down. Unlike other tips, it's very wide meaning it doesn't wear to the point of "hey now I'm a defense tip!" like GFC.

I understand that but is there a speed that it will be like when worn down however is what I'm looking for

Great to hear that it's hard to wear down! Grin
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:37 AM)Boxhead Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:28 AM)Neo Wrote:

I understand that but is there a speed that it will be like when worn down however is what I'm looking for

Great to hear that it's hard to wear down! Grin
Speed won't be as fast, but it will be faster then a mint GFC or MWGFC.
I haz a question

Rubber part of my f : d of my cosmic pegasus during the battle
Any tips on how to fix it?
(Aug. 24, 2014  12:40 PM)Corruptor Wrote: I haz a question

Rubber part of my f : d of my cosmic pegasus during the battle
Any tips on how to fix it?

what's broken about it?if the rubber is worn you can't fix it lol
What are the top ten rarest beys/beyblade products ever made

I know a few but don't know how rare or what other rare releases exist out there

My list (in no particular order) :

Dragoon gt advance starter set
Legend beyblade set
Gold wyvern dj ms
Yellow Aries
Gold hms BBA revolution team beys
Nemesis golden version
Nemesis dragren version
(Aug. 24, 2014  8:27 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: What are the top ten rarest beys/beyblade products ever made

I know a few but don't know how rare or what other rare releases exist out there

My list (in no particular order) :

Dragoon gt advance starter set
Legend beyblade set
Gold wyvern dj ms
Yellow Aries
Gold hms BBA revolution team beys
Nemesis golden version
Nemesis dragren version
I don't know the specific order but from that list you're missing Gryph Dragooon and Gold Shining God MS. There are some others I'm not thinking of but someone else can mention them.
I meant more on the lines of limited to a certain amount but I think there is a shining god ms in gold recolour so you are right in that sense.

Wombat ; my bad I didn't see the word "gold" in your post, my mistake. Btw I think the gryph dragooon is not really that rare

Thanks for the help anyway
The Tournament 1st Place Gold SGMS is what he's talking about.

Phantom Orion skeleton version is very rare.
(Aug. 24, 2014  9:31 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: The Tournament 1st Place Gold SGMS is what he's talking about.

Phantom Orion skeleton version is very rare.

Yeah, that's the SGMS I was talking about. I also just thought of the Dark Blue Thunder Pegasus that was the Secret Prize in some Random Booster. I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't it the rarest Beyblade in existence? I think only one person here (dio or roux) has one, and only one other one has been found on the internet.

EDIT: Also I was talking about the Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF with the Synchrom Face. It's like Orojya Revizer T125JB or Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS but it wasn't rereleased by Mani Ltd. This thing. I think TheBlackDragon may have one, but I could be wrong.