Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 18, 2014  2:22 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:12 PM)Ultra Wrote: I said in my post that I checked it. And the booster includes red and blue but not purple.

Hm, I saw a picture of one from that and it looked "purple" to me- do you mean like the entire wheel is purple and not just "highlights", could you possibly post a picture?

I just looked at the picture and the blue doesn't look purple to me at all. Also I own the blue one and it looks nothing like the purple one i've got.

Could you post a picture?
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:22 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hm, I saw a picture of one from that and it looked "purple" to me- do you mean like the entire wheel is purple and not just "highlights", could you possibly post a picture?

I just looked at the picture and the blue doesn't look purple to me at all. Also I own the blue one and it looks nothing like the purple one i've got.

Could you post a picture?

There's no point. I know they're not the same one. I'll probably just ask Kai-V.
Are the Tracks and Bottoms the same as RBV1?
(Aug. 18, 2014  2:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Are the Tracks and Bottoms the same as RBV1?

I don't have the tracks and bottoms. I got it in a lot around a year ago. However it's pretty clear the blue one is the one from RB1.
Why is the Zero G Attack stadium a standard? I've been out of the game for a while and I come back and I see a gimmicky stadium as a standard.
Have you read the Beywiki article on Zero-G? It's actually its own series with a completely different format, not just a gimmicked stadium. Tongue_out

By the way, there's also another new format called Limited. You can check out these two threads for a little info on both formats:
Hey guys i'm new to this site and am just seeking answers on this beyblade i've had since 2004. Wondering what parts are fake and what parts are real. In 2004 i used to think it was fun to take apart beyblades and replace it's parts with other beyblade parts XD here are a few pictures http://gyazo.com/5ea871d25908c008a0bf71035a83ac9c
http://gyazo.com/a60a422534a5d55d3d80e9cd42a47f0d
i know the weight disc is fake but i'm pretty sure the Attack Ring is real from a driger f http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driger_F just wondering about the other parts like the Bit Chip and the bottom part. Bit Chip says Dragoon on it and that's all i know. Thanks and. Ps sorry if i got any of the terms wrong lol i haven't seen or played with a beyblade in years.
I'm almost positive the WD, Base, and Bit Chip are fake. The AR could be real as far as I know.

This should be asked in Plastics Q&A or the guide to fakes.

Most people use Beywiki rather Beyblade wiki, just because the info is more useful, btw.
The AR looks to be real.
It's fragile, but it's okay..
I need to find people in MA but I can't get anything up someone help! so boring here I'm the leader of my team Team Star Destroyer and the best blader in stow with no doubts
(Aug. 21, 2014  10:13 PM)eliebss Wrote: I need to find people in MA but I can't get anything up someone help! so boring here I'm the leader of my team Team Star Destroyer and the best blader in stow with no doubts

That's an advertisement...
Not really a question.
So are there any future zero g releases? Where does the future of beyblade stand? In other words, what's next?
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:48 AM)xzer0x Wrote: So are there any future zero g releases? Where does the future of beyblade stand? In other words, what's next?

Most likely, no.
It's on hiatus.
It could be like HMS->MFB's two year gap or shorter. Or maybe longer.
They'll release special editions I'm sure, though.
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:48 AM)xzer0x Wrote: So are there any future zero g releases? Where does the future of beyblade stand? In other words, what's next?

Hasbro continues to release already released blades (some recolored), while sonokong releases a few sets including already released gear and blades and the most we get out of Takara Tomy is a few recolored Pegasis'.
I just received my zero-g synchrom set however it seems that they spin much slower than my MFB and 4D blades. Is this normal? Is it because they are much heavier?
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:13 PM)cubefan Wrote: I just received my zero-g synchrom set however it seems that they spin much slower than my MFB and 4D blades. Is this normal? Is it because they are much heavier?
what do you mean by "spin slower"? Is it the speed of their spin velocity or how fast they move in a stadium?
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:35 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:13 PM)cubefan Wrote: I just received my zero-g synchrom set however it seems that they spin much slower than my MFB and 4D blades. Is this normal? Is it because they are much heavier?
what do you mean by "spin slower"? Is it the speed of their spin velocity or how fast they move in a stadium?

Their spin velocity seems low. Especially when I put fast tips on them like RF and XF.
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:40 PM)cubefan Wrote:

Their spin velocity seems low. Especially when I put fast tips on them like RF and XF.

If your using XF it's normal for a Zero-G bey to have a low spin velocity.

(Aug. 22, 2014  1:40 PM)cubefan Wrote:

If your using XF it's normal for a Zero-G bey to have a low spin velocity.I'm not sure about RF though.
What launcher are you using? For synchrome, a weak launcher can't spin them at high spin velocities.
You may also be unaccustomed to launching such heavy Beys as Synchromes. It took me a little while to get the hang of launching Basalt after it first came out, with all that extra weight and imbalance, lol.
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:17 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You may also be unaccustomed to launching such heavy Beys as Synchromes. It took me a little while to get the hang of launching Basalt after it first came out, with all that extra weight and imbalance, lol.

Also, what launcher are you using? The Hasbro String Launcher and Metal Masters Light Launchers tend to skip a lot when launching heavier Beyblades.
(Aug. 23, 2014  2:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  4:17 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You may also be unaccustomed to launching such heavy Beys as Synchromes. It took me a little while to get the hang of launching Basalt after it first came out, with all that extra weight and imbalance, lol.

Also, what launcher are you using? The Hasbro String Launcher and Metal Masters Light Launchers tend to skip a lot when launching heavier Beyblades.

I am mainly using the Hasbro String Launcher so that makes sense. May have to go buy a Beylauncher LR. Thanks for the info guys.
This reminds me. Has anyone tried Synchromes with the Rev Up Launcher? How does it hold up?
What exactly is wrong with Hasbro's Zero G stadium. I don't think its legal, right(?), but what are it's actual flaws?
(Aug. 23, 2014  12:50 PM)Poseidon Wrote: What exactly is wrong with Hasbro's Zero G stadium. I don't think its legal, right(?), but what are it's actual flaws?

The exits are actually just pockets, so it throws the stadium immensely off balance.