Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The BB-10 should be able to nest perfectly on top of another, and therefore should be level. I've seen this done to help protect a damaged BB-10 (putting a clear one over a damaged black one) at tournaments.
(Aug. 12, 2014  12:46 AM)Cake Wrote: The BB-10 should be able to nest perfectly on top of another, and therefore should be level. I've seen this done to help protect a damaged BB-10 (putting a clear one over a damaged black one) at tournaments.
So is it considered legal?
Yeeeee.
As long as it doesn't shift too much Tongue_out
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:45 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Does JSB have some use?

Not really. From what I've seen it's like a much weaker MB.
How do you use a image for your signature??
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:17 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: How do you use a image for your signature??

You need to upload them first to a site like tinypic or photobucket and type [IMG]insert link[/IMG]
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:17 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: How do you use a image for your signature??

You need to upload them first to a site like tinypic or photobucket and type [IMG]insert link[/IMG]
[/quote]

well i think ~Midnight~ already did that
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:37 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

What do you mean?
Not to mention that this thread is for beyblade related questions. If you have a such a question next time, please use questions for the WBO Grin
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:37 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: You need to upload them first to a site like tinypic or photobucket and type [IMG]insert link[/IMG]

What do you mean?

Well ~Midnight~ Made me a signature But i cant use it all it say's is this
[img][Image: Be_Funky_The_Swag_Ninja_Signature_png.
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:45 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: well i think ~Midnight~ already did that

What do you mean?

Well ~Midnight~ Made me a signature But i cant use it all it say's is this
[img][Image: Be_Funky_The_Swag_Ninja_Signature_png.
Check Sarabscientist's user CP guide and MyBB code threads Smile
Is there a real way to identify the mold variation of Virgo ? Just looked on the Beywiki and the explanation wasn't really clear. From 3 minutes to 5 minutes, there should be a real difference between the two molds.
(Aug. 14, 2014  1:47 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is there a real way to identify the mold variation of Virgo ? Just looked on the Beywiki and the explanation wasn't really clear. From 3 minutes to 5 minutes, there should be a real difference between the two molds.

You can only determine it by launching it solo. The three-minute mould has a somewhat clear "trembling" almost from the start, and obviously it spins for three minutes or less.
How do you get your own face?

i see that there is a kiva face for bey brad
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:09 AM)Deimos Wrote: How do you get your own face?

Be a super awesome legendary coolio ingenious Member.
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Im legendary coolio ingenious Member. Jkjkjk

Imma need a face template...anybody have one?
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Why I didn't got mine so ? I'm already all that. [Image: 189444183.gif]
Do you think BB-09 and BB-20 could combine fetch $150+?
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:32 AM)Deimos Wrote: Imma need a face template...anybody have one?

We would prefer not to share that.

(Aug. 14, 2014  2:45 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Do you think BB-09 and BB-20 could combine fetch $150+?

Hm, on Yahoo! Japan Auctions yes, apparently, but that is not really what each is worth.
Hm, I see. Thanks for the fast reply!
Was that BB-20 set stadium ever tested?
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:00 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Was that BB-20 set stadium ever tested?

Absolutely, I think it used to be legal and I even own one, Valentin's actually.
What is the BB-20 and picture..?