Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 07, 2014  12:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:52 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is PD the best for stamina of the D series?

It's definitely one of the best, EWD is first, then likely WD, then either SD or PD.

Do you mean SD is likely the 3rd best of the D series?
(Jul. 07, 2014  12:50 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  12:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:52 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is PD the best for stamina of the D series?

It's definitely one of the best, EWD is first, then likely WD, then either SD or PD.

I'm not sure what's better PD or SD but from my testing SD was better. So yeah SD is probably the 3rd best and then PD is fourth. It really depends on which situation you're in to determine which one is better.
(Jul. 07, 2014  12:59 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  12:50 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  12:36 PM)LMAO Wrote: It's definitely one of the best, EWD is first, then likely WD, then either SD or PD.

I'm not sure what's better PD or SD but from my testing SD was better. So yeah SD is probably the 3rd best and then PD is fourth. It really depends on which situation you're in to determine which one is better.

What about D? More or less, D=SD, IMO.
SD > D on anything but 170+ IIRC. SD is pretty much always the second (or third) best choice behind one other tip (EWD/WD for >145, PD for 145-170, and D for 170+)

It's basically a jack-of-all-trades; it does well at any height but is outclassed by a specific tip for that height.
Me and Wombat's tests prove otherwise, though. Granted, my SD was kind of worn, but still, it wouldn't turn 90% to 0%.

As LMAO mentioned, it depends on the situation.
So how do you get the points and badges on your profile? Like do you go to actual tournaments and you somehow get them there? Or is it received on here in a section I'm not aware of?
The points(Beypoints) are from battling in tournaments. The Faces(Not badges) are obtained by performing certain tasks.

Here's a more detailed explanation: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

Oh, and this would beling in Questions about the WBO.
(Jul. 08, 2014  10:41 AM)"L Wrote: How can I earn faces?

Well you can earn faces by posting 1000 times that is beyblade related,going in WBO events,posting a lot of pictures in the Beyblade Collection thread,or by getting them in face boosters,though you should rather post this in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
(Jul. 08, 2014  10:44 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2014  10:41 AM)"L Wrote: How can I earn faces?

Well you can earn faces by posting 1000 times that is beyblade related,going in WBO events,posting a lot of pictures in the Beyblade Collection thread,or by getting them in face boosters,though you should rather post this in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.

There's actually more he can do to get faces. http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

"L" if you looked two posts above yours you'd notice it was jusr asked.
Which is better for defence Galaxy or Grand?
(Jul. 10, 2014  8:07 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Which is better for defence Galaxy or Grand?

Grand...but it's so light and has awful recoil. Galaxy is even worse then Storm.
Yah, like Neo said, Grand is better, but both are awful not only in terms of defence, but in general.
Is the Hasbro "Nightmare" Wheel painted?
It seems like it actually is...
(Jul. 10, 2014  8:01 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Is the Hasbro "Nightmare" Wheel painted?
It seems like it actually is...

The ones in the Face-off set and single pack are not, but the one from the DS game may be.
I got the single Metal Masters pack, but... It's definitely not the "clean" metal color...
Can you post pictures?
http://youtu.be/SlGsfL9FqkA

Judging from that, yes. She also said it was a grainy, grey colour so it was probably sprayed, especially if it chips in battle.
I own one. It's definitely painted a darker metal color.
Huh, really. I just looked it up on Google Images and it looked like the normal color to me, but I guess it's not.
Is it the same color as LDD? If so, does it chip in battle or is it just a darker colored metal?
Good to know ^^
You can see that it is painted, and it will ship Wink
Hi!

I'm having a big trouble trying to find the name of a beyblade of my sons. Is it possible that someone here knows it? I'll try to attach a picture of it here.

I'd be very happy if someone knows the answer!
Thank's in advance!

[Image: sWoVHZL.jpg?1?8635]
Hello! That Beyblade is called "Divine Crown" Smile
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:09 PM)Wombat Wrote: Huh, really. I just looked it up on Google Images and it looked like the normal color to me, but I guess it's not.
Is it the same color as LDD? If so, does it chip in battle or is it just a darker colored metal?

It won't be too much of a difference.
It's gray paint, metallic gray.