Ask a question, get an answer! #2

He can't actually get a refund unless it said that is was Takara Tomy.
Well, I guess I'm going to just take it apart then and buy a different one. Cause not only did I have no clue what it was, the paint on the face bolt rubbed right off which I didn't notice til I was messing with it a couple moments ago.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: He can't actually get a refund unless it said that is was Takara Tomy.
He didn't even get the product it said it was...

Also if the seller is willing he could just ask.
I can't. Grab bags are usually anything goes since whats it inside is supposed to be a surprise. It was the only Bey from the bag I got. Are any of these parts legit/usable though?
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:51 PM)Lavendeer Wrote: I can't. Grab bags are usually anything goes since whats it inside is supposed to be a surprise. It was the only Bey from the bag I got. Are any of these parts legit/usable though?
Not in Official WBO Sanctioned Events, but it can be used to play for fun.
It's fake.
I'm no competition guru, but I'm pretty sure fake parts aren't allowed.
Since the Bey I ended up getting was a fake, can someone direct me to where I'll get the best advice on which MFB I should start with? I'd like to get a legit Takara Tomy MFB but have no clue where to start. Thanks for all the help so far!
That Face mark is a bear, by the way.

Oh, for the best advice on what to get, you should post in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That Face mark is a bear, by the way.

Oh, for the best advice on what to get, you should post in the Purchase Consultation topic.

I saw a similar fake face that looked like a Lion on a Fake Burn Phoenix. (eBay)
I have a question again(Actually I have a few questions). Sorry if any of these were answered somewhere else. Is there some type of guide with pictures showing parts of the beys and their different variations? I wanted to get BB-109 Hell Horuseus 85RS but I read that 'Hell' metal wheels were banned. Does the 'Hell' part of the name refer to BB-109 Hell Horuseus 85RS's metal wheel? Also, why is the Hell metal wheel banned?
That wheel is banned in Limited format because of it's weight. Also, it's not just that specific wheel. Any wheel by that name or Hasbros version "Hades" are banned.
So, how do I know if the Bey comes with parts that are banned such as the bottoms? I don't know a lot of the parts yet, sorry. I assumed the parts are generally listed in the name but I could be wrong since I'm still learning all this stuff.
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:16 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: So, how do I know if the Bey comes with parts that are banned such as the bottoms? I don't know a lot of the parts yet, sorry. I assumed the parts are generally listed in the name but I could be wrong since I'm still learning all this stuff.

No just the metal wheel itself is banned. I suggest you read the Limited :: Primer and Random Thoughts thread. Smile
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:16 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: So, how do I know if the Bey comes with parts that are banned such as the bottoms? I don't know a lot of the parts yet, sorry. I assumed the parts are generally listed in the name but I could be wrong since I'm still learning all this stuff.
You can always check Beywiki, as most beyblades are listed there, with all their parts.
No, I know that. I mean how will I know if a Bey comes with a part that is generally banned? I was looking at that thread. For example since I'm not familiar with what all tracks look like how will I know which is E230 and if the Bey comes with that track? That's why I asked if there was a picture guide for all the parts and variations as well as if the parts are listed all listed in the Bey name.

EDIT: Thank you Du@l for telling me this.
The names of the parts are always written on the box, if you buy a Beyblade with a package.

In addition to what Dual mentioned, we have pages on Beywiki called "Track List", "Bottom List", etc. that you can check for quick reference, with pictures.
Thanks again, the wiki is really useful though I can't find anything on Tornado metal wheels. Is there anybody here who can tell me if they're any good for competitive use?
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:51 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Thanks again, the wiki is really useful though I can't find anything on Tornado metal wheels. Is there anybody here who can tell me if they're any good for competitive use?
well, you can't use them in tournaments, but you can research them online (that's what I always do)
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:05 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:51 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Thanks again, the wiki is really useful though I can't find anything on Tornado metal wheels. Is there anybody here who can tell me if they're any good for competitive use?
well, you can't use them in tournaments, but you can research them online (that's what I always do)

If you mean Tornado like in XTS Tornado battlers, those cannot be used in tournaments.
If you mean Tornado as in Tornado Herculeo, then yes, Tornado is legal, but not very useful.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That Face mark is a bear, by the way.

Oh, a tiger, apparently :
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/WOW-Beyblade-Meta...3ce2c999a2
Am I allowed to ask about how good a certain Bey is here? Not sure because I went to the store today(finally) and picked out SS-17 Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF hoping it'd be good to start out with for competitive use. Any thoughts? Sorry if this question is supposed to go somewhere else or has already been asked.
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:09 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Am I allowed to ask about how good a certain Bey is here? Not sure because I went to the store today(finally) and picked out SS-17 Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF hoping it'd be good to start out with for competitive use. Any thoughts? Sorry if this question is supposed to go somewhere else or has already been asked.

Unfortunately, it's not Synchrom, so it doesn't stand too large of a chance stock outside of Limited format. However, both SA165 and WSF have uses.

If you want details on it; use the BeyWiki in the future: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_SA165WSF
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2014  2:09 AM)Lavendeer Wrote: Am I allowed to ask about how good a certain Bey is here? Not sure because I went to the store today(finally) and picked out SS-17 Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF hoping it'd be good to start out with for competitive use. Any thoughts? Sorry if this question is supposed to go somewhere else or has already been asked.

Unfortunately, it's not Synchrom, so it doesn't stand too large of a chance stock outside of Limited format. However, both SA165 and WSF have uses.

If you want details on it; use the BeyWiki in the future: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_SA165WSF

Well, I did look at the wiki about it but I wanted thoughts from a personal standpoint as well because honestly I'm not too sure about some things when reading the wiki(if that makes sense). So, I just thought maybe I should ask here as well in case there was something that isn't on the wiki I should know about. Thanks anyways!

It should be fine here, since you already bought it, so it is too late for Purchase Consultation.

Gargole is not the best Chrome Wheel, but SA165 is very useful for Spin Equalization or Balance combinations.
Well, I haven't opened the box yet so I did post in Purchase Consultation with the other choices that were given me. If there's something much better I'll go pick it up tomorrow and return Archer Gargoyle.