Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 02, 2014  5:23 PM)Fang man Wrote: How do i get a simple face sticker

Unless you can find somebody you can meet locally and who has not applied theirs and is willing to give the sticker sheet away to you, the easiest way is usually to try to make yourself that Face sticker on your own. Using the many scans in our Sticker Sheets topic, hopefully you can find the sticker you are missing, then buy sticker paper from a professional printing service or from a desktop material shop and print the scan onto that paper. To try to get the right size though, you would need to first try a few times on simple printing paper until you have dimensions that fit on a Face.
Are Shogun Steel beys allowed in standard and limited formats?
(Jun. 03, 2014  3:03 AM)BladerFangLeone Wrote: Are Shogun Steel beys allowed in standard and limited formats?

Yes, but in Limited, you can't synchrome the Shogun Steel beys, you must use the Crystal Wheels.
Hi im from Galveston tx im looking for a local Beyblade store real Tarkara Tomy beyblade without buying them online
(Jun. 03, 2014  1:02 PM)BeyFighter2020 Wrote: Hi im from Galveston tx im looking for a local Beyblade store real Tarkara Tomy beyblade without buying them online
I don't think there is any, but you can always go to japan for one because they don't sell japanese beys there, thats why hasbro sells it for a reason...
(Jun. 03, 2014  1:14 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2014  1:02 PM)BeyFighter2020 Wrote: Hi im from Galveston tx im looking for a local Beyblade store real Tarkara Tomy beyblade without buying them online
I don't think there is any, but you can always go to japan for one because they don't sell japanese beys there, thats why hasbro sells it for a reason...

You could try looking on our BeyMap on the Stores layer though, to see if anyone submitted a miraculous shop like that. It is possible.
How do I change the omnidirectional base on big bang pegasis f : s?
(Jun. 03, 2014  7:02 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: How do I change the omnidirectional base on big bang pegasis f : s?

There is no such thing as an omnidirectional base, but if you want to reproduce the Omni-Directional Attack Mode with your Big Bang, you should look at the following pictures on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...is#Gallery
Thanks Kai-V that was what I was referring to. Sorry for the mistake.
(Jun. 03, 2014  7:41 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V that was what I was referring to. Sorry for the mistake.

No problem, we are all here to make mistakes and learn, hah.
Is the track from Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF supposed to come off easily? Mine fell off mid battle and now im worried about using it again as it keeps coming off..
(Jun. 05, 2014  7:06 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Is the track from Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF supposed to come off easily? Mine fell off mid battle and now im worried about using it again as it keeps coming off..

The hasbro one is pretty lose, but mine's never come off mid-battle, have you been using it frequently? I don't see how it could fall off if there's a tip on it. The Takara one isn't very loosev not as much as the Hasbro one.
Uhh mines takara tomy. Had it couple days not used much. There is a tip on it. It may have been loose. Ty anyway I thought I might have broke it!
(Jun. 06, 2014  12:43 AM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Uhh mines takara tomy. Had it couple days not used much. There is a tip on it. It may have been loose. Ty anyway I thought I might have broke it!

If there is a tip on it, it doesn't make sense it'd come off during battle, unless it was very broken.
on tomy beyblades, what in the world do they mean by clear version? It makes no sense...
(Jun. 07, 2014  6:59 AM)tac1017 Wrote: on tomy beyblades, what in the world do they mean by clear version? It makes no sense...

You mean like on the Face Bolts? That just means the Face is made of translucent plastic. It's really nothing special since it doesn't affect the Beyblade's performance.
(Jun. 07, 2014  6:59 AM)tac1017 Wrote: on tomy beyblades, what in the world do they mean by clear version? It makes no sense...

clear versions are a special version from the normal beyblades they bring out. the beyblade is completly transparence, exept core and weght disk.

"Clear" is the easy way for TAKARA-TOMY (and Takara) to tell kids that the parts are translucid, so they let the light pass through them (not opaque), but you cannot actually see something below it well, like a textbook. Most kids have no idea about the difference between "transparent" and "translucid", and "transparent" would be way too much to write every time, so they chose "Clear", which is synonym enough.
Can someone here tell me what Bey I have? Its my first one and I have no clues as to what it is aside from the top. Also, before anyone asks yes I've tried searching the series name and such that was on the box it came in but still no luck. I'm very new to beys so if anyone could help it'd be very appreciated.

Sorry my camera isn't the best but this is the best quality picture I can get.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/snjxco.jpg
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:23 PM)Lavendeer Wrote: Can someone here tell me what Bey I have? Its my first one and I have no clues as to what it is aside from the top. Also, before anyone asks yes I've tried searching the series name and such that was on the box it came in but still no luck. I'm very new to beys so if anyone could help it'd be very appreciated.

Sorry my camera isn't the best but this is the best quality picture I can get.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/snjxco.jpg
Looks like a Poison Serpent. Do you have a pic of the bottom? That would help. This is uncustomized, right?
As far as I know its uncustomized since it came in what appeared to be the original packaging.

Here's a picture of the bottom.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/wb6ng7.jpg
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:32 PM)Lavendeer Wrote: As far as I know its uncustomized since it came in what appeared to be the original packaging.

Here's a picture of the bottom.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/wb6ng7.jpg
That has to be customized. There are no Poison GB145 combos right out of the box. It might be random booster. Was it in the box when you got it?
Well, what happened was I got it from a grab bag and looking at the packaging now it looks like the bottom of it was resealed. Cause it didn't make sense to me for it not have the series top since the packing said Balance Aries ED145B.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:40 PM)Lavendeer Wrote: Well, what happened was I got it from a grab bag and looking at the packaging now it looks like the bottom of it was resealed. Cause it didn't make sense to me for it not have the series top since the packing said Balance Aries ED145B.
That's weird. It's probably a used Beyblade, put in another box. It is Posion Zurafa GB145MS.
Its a Poison Zurafa, but it's fake. That color of Zurafa has never been released, nor has the face sticker. I suggest you try to get a refund.