Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which is stronger LET or L/R String launcher?
Time blade, same thing happened to me back in middle school. None of them still play, but I could tell there was a spark when I reintroduced it to a few last year. Just reintroduce the competitve side that older kids enjoy. That is what sparked my interest back from when I stopped not long after grade school and the beginning of middle school.

BlazingWolf, what is an LET launcher? The strongest beyblade launcher are the beylaunchers/string launchers though.
Sorry, autocorrect. I meant Light Launcher 2
Yeah, The Bey Launcher is preferably stronger.
if anyone see this so plz tell me how can I get faces (awards) in faster and easier way.
That picture is waaaaaay out of control

Put it in a spoiler Tongue_out
I've control that picture. now what do you think caaaaake. Smug
Why Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF is a so expensive bey ? I saw Rapidity's was 15 $ ! And original around 20 $ !
Theres a lot of demand for the Beyblade for its versatility. You could get it cheaper most likely depending on where you buy it.Rapidity uses cheaper materials. Making them illegal for tournament play in the WBO.
Rapidity is cray cray . Just get the hasbro one, the only difference is the crystal wheel color and it's around 6.99 (or is it 7.99?) in some stores Right now IIRC
(May. 09, 2014  6:33 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Theres a lot of demand for the Beyblade for its versatility. You could get it cheaper most likely depending on where you buy it.Rapidity uses cheaper materials. Making them illegal for tournament play in the WBO.

I already know that Rapidity is a !/$%?*&%?&?"*!& manufacturer lol. My really first beyblade that I've buyed was a Rapidity... It was a really bad start XD
Ok, well he was just answering your question...
(May. 09, 2014  5:28 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: I've control that picture. now what do you think caaaaake. Smug

Rules Wrote:The limit for signatures is 500x200 pixels.

Your picture is 598x288, so it's still too big, unfortunately.
What about now cake. Now everything alright.
Is the limited format the default format for WBO tournaments now?
(May. 10, 2014  1:45 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Is the limited format the default format for WBO tournaments now?

No. But, it's the newest format, which is why it's been seeing so much popularity.
Also, future questions about the WBO would belong in the aptly titled Questions about the WBO thread.
(May. 09, 2014  2:45 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Which is stronger LET or L/R String launcher?

A string launcher is only stronger if you're a younger kid without a lot of strength. As you get older a ripcord will put out the best launch, anyone who says otherwise is wrong. /end discussion.
That is completely untrue. Ripcords are proven not to give near as much launch power. Spreading false information and feeling so confident about it makes you look worse when you realize your wrong.
15 years old.....
Age really has nothing to do with it, light launchers are always going to be worse than string launchers because the teeth of the ripcord wont catch the gears inside of the launcher during a strong or fast lauch while a string launcher has no teeth that need to catch the gears giving it a constant pull.
Also, a string launcher, from fully wound to fully pulled, gets more rotations of the Beyblade in that time. That means that you have more time to put more power into your launch. Also, as yt just said, you can launch a string launcher pretty much as hard as you want, while a ripcord will start to tear itself apart internally if you launch too hard, and skip like crazy. That seriously cuts your launch power.
(May. 11, 2014  8:21 PM)RoflBlader Wrote: 15 years old.....

OMG your 3 years older and that automatically makes you more knowledgeable about everything in the universe.

/sarcasm

Acting like that makes you sound like an eight year old.
I am also twenty-two years old, soon to be twenty-three, and I have been in the Beyblade community for a decade, so show that you deserve your eighteen years or shut up.
<female>

Sorry ladies, but I get more rpm from a ripcord than string. Good hustle out there.