Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I have a urgent question I just received a new blitz striker in the mail and its a forgery what should I do with it it works like the real thing but it can spin both left and right?
(Mar. 29, 2014  8:51 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I have a urgent question I just received a new blitz striker in the mail and its a forgery what should I do with it it works like the real thing but it can spin both left and right?

Unfortunately it is fake. You cannot use it for battles you report on here or in any tournament. It should serve you just to do some random tests, but sadly it was a bad purchase : it should just be accepted as a loss in the year.
This sucks I waisted $9 on this thing and it can't even be used in a tourney least the fusion wheel and tip and spin track are real the energy ring isn't real but I have a real ray striker with a real energy ring that I can replace it with to make it a really blitz striker!
Didn't you say it was dual spin? Then it's fake. Chances are, if one part is fake, the rest are as well.
Both the Metal Wheel and the Clear Wheel normally have features to stop the insertion of opposite-spin launcher prongs, so it would definitely not be just the Clear Wheel that is fake.
Your right the while thing is fake I got scammed no fair I had to wait 4 says for it to get here and its fake!

Isn't the blitz fusion wheel lite not heavy? Is there a beyblade called sun god?
(Mar. 29, 2014  10:00 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Your right the while thing is fake I got scammed no fair I had to wait 4 says for it to get here and its fake!

Isn't the blitz fusion wheel lite not heavy? Is there a beyblade called sun god?

No, Sun God is a fake name for Sol Blaze.

Try getting a refund or leaving negative feedback if you're not happy with the order.
I got it off of Ebay I don't think you can send negative feedback or get a refund and I noticed he's been scamming people for awhile now he has been forging blitz strikers over and over and making money off of it!
(Mar. 29, 2014  10:26 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I got it off of Ebay I don't think you can send negative feedback or get a refund and I noticed he's been scamming people for awhile now he has been forging blitz strikers over and over and making money off of it!

You can definitely give negative feedback, but the seller probably never said in the auction that the Beyblade was real and made by TAKARA-TOMY : in fact, it was probably written that it was from the company named Rapidity, which is a counterfeit company. Technically he did not do anything 'wrong'.
Well I got scammed and I don't know what to do with the blade I don't want a fake I want the real thing any ideas?
(Mar. 30, 2014  3:22 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Well I got scammed and I don't know what to do with the blade I don't want a fake I want the real thing any ideas?

Chuck it away, stop moping, buy a new one.

Ha, that is true that the seller didn't do anything wrong since he never stated if it was real or fake; most say Rapidity or somewhere in the description that it is either not Takara Tomy or is in fact Rapidity/some other non-genuine product. Or they could just avoid the whole thing together and not say anything. Also it's not really fair for the seller that because of your inadequacy, he should be the one to refund because you got 'scammed'.

Could you provide us a link?
If you've got a fake beyblade you may as well make the best of it - launch it on roads and generally use it for really stupid stuff until it breaks. Something to muck around with, you know?
Dude the wheel is made out of stainless steel you could run it over with a bus and it wouldn't even scratch it!
Launch it off high places, launch it in a sink, basically th!nks saying to just mess around with it.
(Mar. 30, 2014  3:48 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Here is the link! http://www.ebay.com/bhp/beyblade-metal-f...tz-striker

As you can see, in the description the seller had clearly written :

Quote:
***THIS BEYBLADE IS NOT MADE BY TAKARA TOMY OR HASBRO***
(It is made by high quality manufacturer GG & is compatible with all other Beyblade brands)
No way I didn't see that it didn't show on my step dads iPad!
Last edited March 12, so unless you purchased it before that date there would have been like a 3% it never said that, judging from what he edits it's mostly quantity (restock) and images added ..
I ordered it four days ago!
Is there any way to make my performance tips sharp??
(Mar. 30, 2014  8:58 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: Is there any way to make my performance tips sharp??

What do you mean? As in sharp again?

But regardless, there isn't without rendering it illegal for tournament use since for something (for example) sand paper would make the shiny finish fade and make it an irregular shape.
(Mar. 30, 2014  3:44 AM)Dual Wrote: Launch it off high places, launch it in a sink, basically th!nks saying to just mess around with it.

No, don't launch Beyblades in sinks. Especially not bathtubs. Never your bathtub...

Also, if you're dropping anything from high up, remember to exercise some common sense. Look down before you launch; Don't drop a metal spinning top on somebody like it's a Titan. That would hurt.

Always use use your head before you decide to "mess around." Don't do anything that'll cause permanent damage to your surroundings, or injury to yourself or anyone else. Nobody wants to end up like the Auction Kids.
(Mar. 30, 2014  4:06 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: No way I didn't see that it didn't show on my step dads iPad!

It definitely shows up on my iPad, so there is no reason it would not have been there on your step father's ... Everything points to you not reading the description, which is unfortunate for you, and I cannot say that it is an error every Blader does, but it is your fault and it is just a simple mistake to write off in your books and move on.

Next time, you should use our Purchase Consultation topic where we will expertly tell you :
1) whether the Beyblade should be bought, for competitive purposes;
2) whether the product is real.
(Apr. 01, 2014  4:32 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What's HMF?

Well, HMF isn't really anything, you probably just misread the acronym.
It could be one of the following:
  • HMS: the Heavy Metal System, an older version of Beyblades released around 2003-ish. They're like the bridge between Plastics and MFB, having the Plastics characters with the size, metal, and approximate weight of the earlier MFBs.
  • MF-H: Metal Face-Heavy, the heaviest kind of Metal Face available
  • HMC: Heavy Metal Core, a staple defensive part of Plastics because of its sheer weight.