Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Reads the posts above you bro. He means the one that goes on your waist.
I think we gave up on that, seeing as Kai-V had already mentioned blue boxes, and seeing as his most recent post did just say "blue beycarrier", it's better than nothing.
(Mar. 06, 2014  10:17 AM)WATER KING Wrote: In which type of format this bracket is used ?

That just looks like the single elimination format which can be used for tournaments with large amounts of people, but double elimination may be used instead so people get a second chance to play.
(Mar. 06, 2014  10:43 AM)blah Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2014  10:17 AM)WATER KING Wrote: In which type of format this bracket is used ?

That just looks like the single elimination format which can be used for tournaments with large amounts of people, but double elimination may be used instead so people get a second chance to play.
can i use it in an official wbo torney ?
Only if you get way over than forty participants at your tournament, as blah mentioned ...

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.
I have a question about the WBO actually. I see many people with sentences written under their name in parentheses, and I was wondering how to put stuff there. I was thinking that it would be in the personal notepad, but I guess not. Any help? (Please PM me, because I will not be checking this thread 24/7)
(Mar. 06, 2014  3:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only if you get way over than forty participants at your tournament, as blah mentioned ...

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.
but in that bracket there are 8 participants
No offense to you, but did you read the post above you? This is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.
Is there a Wyvang Metal wheel?
(Mar. 08, 2014  2:20 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Is there a Wyvang Metal wheel?

Technically, it's a Chrome/Warrior Wheel, but yes.

As of now, Hasbro has not released it, so currently, it is exclusive to the Stamina and Defense Zero-G DX Set.
(Mar. 08, 2014  2:21 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

As of now, Hasbro has not released it, so currently, it is exclusive to the Stamina and Defense Zero-G DX Set.

Follow up question, is there a wyvang for chrome wheel 2? In the Stamina and Defense Zero-G DX Set, the wyvang is the chrome wheel 1.
(Mar. 08, 2014  2:25 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  2:21 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

Follow up question, is there a wyvang for chrome wheel 2? In the Stamina and Defense Zero-G DX Set, the wyvang is the chrome wheel 1.

Well, that's because TAKARA-TOMY decided to put Wyvang on top of the Synchrom. Set wise, it is only available as Chrome Wheel 1, but since almost all Wyvangs are the same, you can buy another one and Synchrom them together so that it is both Chrome Wheel 1 and Chrome Wheel 2.
Yo, there is no such thing as "Chrome Wheel 1" and "Chrome Wheel 2" by the way. You are either talking about the top Chrome Wheel, or the Bottom Chrome Wheel. Giving them numbers would be extremely confusing because the names are officially [bottom Chrome Wheel] [top Chrome Wheel], just like Storm Pegasis where the bottom Wheel is named before the top Clear Wheel.
What is the best for beylauncher ?
- Launcher Suspension BB-58
- Launcher Rubber BB-81 ?
(Mar. 08, 2014  6:12 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: What is the best for beylauncher ?

In the end, it's all personal preference, I but prefer using Launcher Rubbers. They're softer, so they don't hurt as much if the handle flies back, and are very good ways to prevent handle breakage.
(Mar. 08, 2014  6:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

In the end, it's all personal preference, I but prefer using Launcher Rubbers. They're softer, so they don't hurt as much if the handle flies back, and are very good ways to prevent handle breakage.

What about the Rubber Grip for Launcher grip ? They really have a utility ?
I got a question about Beylaunchers. Theres one for right spin, and one for left spin, but there is also the one that comes with gravity perseus (for both spin) Which one is better? The single beylauncher or the gravity perseus one? (In terms of string length, handling, and performance of the beyblade)
(Mar. 08, 2014  11:23 PM)TylerPT Wrote: I got a question about Beylaunchers. Theres one for right spin, and one for left spin, but there is also the one that comes with gravity perseus (for both spin) Which one is better? The single beylauncher or the gravity perseus one? (In terms of string length, handling, and performance of the beyblade)

They are essentially the same, except that some Beylauncher LR, SonoKong's as far as I remember, are slightly easier to break.
(Mar. 08, 2014  11:23 PM)TylerPT Wrote: I got a question about Beylaunchers. Theres one for right spin, and one for left spin, but there is also the one that comes with gravity perseus (for both spin) Which one is better? The single beylauncher or the gravity perseus one? (In terms of string length, handling, and performance of the beyblade)

I think the L/R String launcher is better? (The one that comes with Gravity Perseus)
Personally I find Beylauncher L/R's easier to break, but I'm kinda overzealous with my launches these days. They are a lot more useful in tournaments than single launchers though, so your opponent can't easily tell if you're using a left or right spin beyblade.
Oh and yeah SonoKong L/R's are garbage, avoid them, the one I had lasted 3-5 launches before the spring broke.
Aside from this, as Kai-V stated, the string length is basically the same - we've had some reports of differences in some, but I kinda suspect this is a result of instances where the string 'frays' and loses length (a bit of internal lubrication can help slightly with this, basically preventing too many 'catches' of the string on stuff). Oh, the plain right launcher handles are more prone to breaking off, though with L/R's I've had a whole lot of trouble with the bottom part snapping in two and the end of the string come clean out of the handle, but that's probably bad luck and excessively hard launching (perhaps with me not letting the handle go fast enough).

(Mar. 08, 2014  6:30 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  6:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

What about the Rubber Grip for Launcher grip ? They really have a utility ?
Comfort, nothing more. Like any grip accessory, really, and the grip itself. Personally, with your love of jumping stuff you'd probably want to go without a grip in the first place, and just use the launcher, easier to get a feel for the angle with the stadium, I find (also much better control for sliding shots etc).

As for launcher rubbers reducing handle breakage, they do but they still don't protect it fully. Nice to have, though. Suspensions feel like I'm going to yank the string out of the launcher, and they generally make my launch really unstable when you fully extend the string, so I just cannot get used to them.
What is the different between synchroms and non-synchromed zero-g wheels?
When synchromed: 2 Chrome Wheels are attached making it very heavy.
When not synchromed: the Chrome Wheel is attached to a plastic crystal wheel, making it lighter and worse than when synchrome.
To add, Synchromes are dominant in the standard format and illegal in limited.
Non-Synchromes are useless in standard, but there are a few combinations that do well in limited.
What is the real utility of BB36 ? What is the best use for metal faces ? BB36 is a good buying choice ?