Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 20, 2014  2:00 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Wich launcher have a similar power to Rev Up Launcher but more strong ?

Rev-Up is the "most powerful" launcher, I'd recommend a String Launcher as a replacement.
Well the Beylauncher is almost as strong and definitely more consistent than the Rev-up.
Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 20, 2014  2:01 PM)Dual Wrote: Well the Beylauncher is almost as strong and definitely more consistent than the Rev-up.

But i hear it break easily, true or not ?
(Feb. 20, 2014  2:02 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  2:01 PM)Dual Wrote: Well the Beylauncher is almost as strong and definitely more consistent than the Rev-up.

It all depends on the user and accessories.

The Launcher Rubber helps prevent handle breakage.

it doesnt break easily,im using one for almost 10 months .
EDIT: beaten

Not as easily as the Rev-up, generally.
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:53 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: In wich version was release that stadium ?
Does it have difference of shape with that :
I highly doubt it, just change in colors and one has a Big Bang Pegasus face on it

(Feb. 20, 2014  4:16 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: If the person truly wants to learn they will just go on beywiki and search the desired beyblade.

What info?
*sigh* I think you know KingLibra, go check custom bey thinger
(Feb. 20, 2014  4:42 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:53 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: In wich version was release that stadium ?
Does it have difference of shape with that :
I highly doubt it, just change in colors and one has a Big Bang Pegasus face on it

(Feb. 20, 2014  4:16 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: If the person truly wants to learn they will just go on beywiki and search the desired beyblade.

What info?
*sigh* I think you know KingLibra, go check custom bey thinger
1. KingLibra is not my name.
2. What are you talking about? If you are talking about the build me a combo thread, Levithan Dragooon AD145/LW160W2D/WD should have beaten Thermal Dragonis 145WD easily. Ask anyone that knows what their talking about, they will say the same.
Thermal has been outclassed since at least 2011, so definitely any decent Stamina Metal Wheel released since then should defeat it. Basalt definitely can.
Even Earth and Burn are better.

If a beyblade is launched and doesn't touch the stadium, that counts as a loss in a tournament Beybattle, correct?
(Feb. 20, 2014  6:49 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: If a beyblade is launched and doesn't touch the stadium, that counts as a loss in a tournament Beybattle, correct?

Yes it does.
Uh-uh, too quick to dismiss that. It's not a stamina battle, but a spin stealing battle, which means Thermal being outclassed as a stamina wheel doesn't matter - it's facing something using Revizer, which has appalling balance, which means it comes down to the final seconds - and on the same tip, well, that can make things very interesting indeed. I sat down to try it out - half strength launching one bey and hand spinning the other as to not wake my parents, but again, it's spin stealing, as long as they have enough time to equalise that's all that matters.

Now, AD145WD, AD145W2D and LW160W2D all go Revizer Dragooon's way, however using a light mold Dragooon (which gives Revizer's imbalance more influence), Revizer Dragooon LW160WD is often narrowly outspun by Thermal Cancer 145WD (I don't own Dragonis).

This does mean thermal has to avoid being knocked out - not sure if that's possible in a bb-10 with Reviser Dragooon being launched at full strength, but in a Hasbro stadium? This is something I could see happening (heck if Thermal can spin in the pockets odds are it'll outspin Reviser Dragoon anyway, which is the way it works under hasbro's rules).

Whether or not that specific setup is the case here I cannot say, but either way, perhaps there's a lesson to be learnt about dismissing claims too quickly instead of considering whether we could possibly have missed something? Smile
He's not using the the 3 gram less hasbro 2 pack version, but the normal hasbro version. Not sure if that one is three grams lighter than the Takara/ Sonokong ones or what.

Also, he said he tried all the combos and none of them could beat Thermal Dragonis 145WD.
(Feb. 20, 2014  7:30 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: He's not using the the 3 gram less hasbro 2 pack version, but the normal hasbro version. Not sure if that one is three grams lighter than the Takara/ Sonokong ones or what.

I don't think we've excluded the possibility that the normal hasbro version isn't available in the lighter mold as it currently stands, and the recorded difference is roughly two grams, not three.

It's still relatively close with a heavy mold so various factors could come into play, but the actual Track/Tip he used would be a lot more relevant anyway - the lighter mold still wins on anything other than LW160WD (though perhaps tip wear/stadium shenanigans could also play a part aside from that).
Honestly, I was mostly taking the opportunity to illustrate a point (or be an awful condescending smartass depending how you see it), because I think sometimes we are a little too self-assured in our knowledge (like when I tried to point out "Hasbro parts are heavier see our weights" to a relatively fresh-faced Arupaeo only to be quickly rebuffed by a statistical analysis pointing out that all those heavy weights came from one guy who has only weighed hasbro stuff and the weights of everyone else were pretty much dead even).

Of course, I say this as someone who doesn't regularly visit these threads entirely because they wear me down to a similar point after a while, so it's definitely not directed at anyone personally, just something I think we should always keep in mind. Smile

(Feb. 20, 2014  7:30 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Also, he said he tried all the combos and none of them could beat Thermal Dragonis 145WD.

Oh, right, I was using a worn in W2D - a mint one, having just tried it quickly since seeing your edit, is downright awful (woo spending most of the match at a 60 degree angle), so that would likely be a part of it. Not much I can say about AD145WD aside from possible stadium/tip shenanigans, but generally speaking WD isn't a good spin stealing tip - you need EWD or at the very least a worn-in W2D's extra precession to outspin WD Stamina Customs (oh and yeah, just confirming the reports that wearing in a W2D makes it a significantly better tip against opposite spin opponents - it does (and F230W2D is pretty neat to watch btw), though it's still nothing on EWD. Can't say I can understand the reports of the same thing going for BWD though, but then I don't own one.)
Haha, that's what I told him about W2D, he said his was a little worn (Not sure to what extent "a little" is too him tho). He didnt have EWD though, if he did i would have definatly suggested it too him Tongue_out
In what combo is Gryph used to make a sway attacker?
My friend gave me a bey that looks like dark bull to me but when i searched dark bull up it was different.The bey has a reddish orange facebolt,an orange bull like energy ring,a dark fusion wheel,and a weird spintrack that has a nonremovable performance tip.There is a "trigger" on the spintrack that makes the tip come out more.This bey has a TON of stamina!Theres no stickers at all.
Any one got ideas?
(Feb. 20, 2014  11:50 PM)King EVIL Emper Wrote: My friend gave me a bey that looks like dark bull to me but when i searched dark bull up it was different.The bey has a reddish orange facebolt,an orange bull like energy ring,a dark fusion wheel,and a weird spintrack that has a nonremovable performance tip.There is a "trigger" on the spintrack that makes the tip come out more.This bey has a TON of stamina!Theres no stickers at all.
Any one got ideas?
The Bottom sounds like F:D.
Or it could be FConfused, hence the "TONS of stamina".
(Feb. 21, 2014  12:07 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Or it could be FConfused, hence the "TONS of stamina".

I doubt it since he said it comes out more, not retracts.
But that doesn't have good stamina. X : D perhaps?
(Feb. 21, 2014  12:09 AM)Dual Wrote: But that doesn't have good stamina. X : D perhaps?

That would make more sense since the S part can come out.
Yo without pictures it really is impossible to tell what almost any beyblade is (especially with the number of fakes around) to be honest.
Also,you can push it in back to its regular position.Somewhat heavy bey.Thanks for the answers so far!
That sounds like X : D

Please post a picture.