Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 14, 2014  10:50 PM)phantom oron bd Wrote: how do I battle here

The answer was in the private message you received when you signed up here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:50 PM)phantom oron bd Wrote: how do I battle here
From attending tournaments.
Edit: Beaten.
Wich launcher is the best power-solidity ? Light launcher 2 ?
I don't know about solidity, but the best power comes from Beylaunchers. I've broken more LL2's than I have beylaunchers so in my opinion, the beylaunchers is best all around.
I've noticed various differences between Grip Flat Core Ultimate and Rubber Flat. Despite being in different generations, which one is stronger?
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:15 AM)Boxhead Wrote: I've noticed various differences between Grip Flat Core Ultimate and Rubber Flat. Despite being in different generations, which one is stronger?

Rubber Flat, as you could pair it with a top tier attack set up and dominate an HMS Grip Flat Core ultimate combo.
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:20 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2014  7:15 AM)Boxhead Wrote: I've noticed various differences between Grip Flat Core Ultimate and Rubber Flat. Despite being in different generations, which one is stronger?

Rubber Flat, as you could pair it with a top tier attack set up and dominate an HMS Grip Flat Core ultimate combo.

Well that's because Flash combos and Wyvang Wyvang are a good 15+ grams heavier than Jiraiya Blade, Circle Wide, and GFCUV. It's basically like saying Screw RF can't do carp to Wyvang RF. It has nothing to do with the tips, one's just heavier than the other.

I actually don't know which is stronger, having never owned or used a GFCUV, but I'd imagine they'd be about equal, though RF is wider.
Could someone tell me what Meteo L-Drago's two modes are called? For the absorb version anyway. I'm working on a blog post and as there's no beywiki article I'll have to explain anyway, but it would help me remember for future reference too.

I'll throw my 2c in on some older stuff while I'm here:
@GFCUV/RF discussion: GFC UV is much more powerful with respect to its generation and most importantly is a better attack tip than RF as it is less prone to self-KO. However, it does not have ridiculously heavy/aggressive parts to be used with as HMS didn't suffer from the crazy power creep of MFB (technically HMS was the power creep while they were legal alongside plastics, but no more).

Also, good to see it being called GFC UV instead of "Ultimate Mode" - I will fix the beywiki article tomorrow probably, but the correct name is Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version, from pictures of the box (as per the parts list, too). I will probably post about it in the HMS threads but uh yeah if you see someone calling it ultimate mode, do direct them to this post or corrections once made etc. Smile

Launcher Solidarity: LL2's are horrible, even oiled their design wears itself down fairly fast. Beylaunchers depend on how strong you are and how smoothly you release the handle when the string is extended. The Zero G Compact Launchers seem designed for better longevity compared to the LL2, using various things to lower the friction that causes wear. However, it only actually works if you oil them up - otherwise they will wear themselves to skipping extremely quickly too.

However, many LL2's and some ZGCL's skip out of the box due to what I assume are the tolerances on the dimensions of parts that keep the central shaft from shifting around being too relaxed.

The ZGCL is so far my personal favourite, being tired of string launchers breaking being the reason I use it, but as I only have the one I haven't used it super heavily I can't be sure. If you want your launcher solid though, you oil it up with regular household oil (like for sewing machines etc - do NOT use cooking oil and never put WD-40 on your beyblade stuff as it can damage ABS, which certain parts and accessories are made of). Oil anywhere a part moves against another part, just make sure it doesn't flick any oil anywhere when you launch (oil your ripcords lightly too IMO - will happen as it runs through an oiled launcher anyway but yeah helps with longevity).

String Launchers may well work better for you, though, so I definitely recommend getting a Takara Beylauncher L/R, especially as the dual-spin capability (of which there is no equivalent with the Zero G Compact Launchers improvements) is very helpful for bluffing in tournament situations.
I am on my phone, but the two modes are called Multi-Hit mode and Assault mode
is there already a thread involving a sort of.. beyblade school? like how to make good combos, what parts to use, what parts not to use with each other etc.? if so send me a link -Kirby OUT
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:47 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: is there already a thread involving a sort of.. beyblade school? like how to make good combos, what parts to use, what parts not to use with each other etc.? if so send me a link -Kirby OUT

This would go in Questions About the WBO, as this is for the hobby itself, but in short:

For Good Combinations: We have Competitive Combinations lists for Standard; they're in the works for Zero-G and Limited.

As far as parts to use, mainly just read around Beywiki and other customization topics.
Yeah, it's called the WBO, there are many sections throughout the WBO with those sort of topics.

"Build Me a Combo!", The Tier List, "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!", etc.

For questions regarding the WBO, like this one, use "Questions About the WBO!"

Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:52 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Yeah, it's called the WBO

That first part was a bit rude, man.

He's new and just asking for honest information.

EDIT: I guess I took that the wrong way, my apologies TheWhiteTiger.
I don't think he meant to be rude, he was simply "talking up" the WBO, if you know what I mean.
I guess it was a little sarcastic, but by no means was it intended to be rude.

Sorry if I offended you in anyway.
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:50 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:47 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: is there already a thread involving a sort of.. beyblade school? like how to make good combos, what parts to use, what parts not to use with each other etc.? if so send me a link -Kirby OUT

This would go in Questions About the WBO, as this is for the hobby itself, but in short:

For Good Combinations: We have Competitive Combinations lists for Standard; they're in the works for Zero-G and Limited.

As far as parts to use, mainly just read around Beywiki and other customization topics.
What I mean is like, say like there are some people that have JUST gotten into beylade, A thread could be created to teach them how to make a centered bey, and a bey that has good balance, and parts that would just be terrible together. Beywiki doesn't exactly do that it just states the difference in grams. I also mean a school for Metal Fusion - Metal Fury where there was no-such thing as Synchrome
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:56 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

What I mean is like, say like there are some people that have JUST gotten into beylade, A thread could be created to teach them how to make a centered bey, and a bey that has good balance, and parts that would just be terrible together. Beywiki doesn't exactly do that it just states the difference in grams. I also mean a school for Metal Fusion - Metal Fury where there was no-such thing as Synchrome
?

Beywiki talk about the parts and if they are competitive, what customs they can be used in Etc....

Beywiki does alot more than state grams...

There are no "schools", again, your best bet to find out what combinations did well before Zero-G is to look through old posts in topics like Winning Combinations or even old specific combination topics, themselves.

This may help: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...ight=guide

After reading around- some of what parts would work well with each other becomes more of common sense.
(Feb. 20, 2014  4:09 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  3:50 AM)Leone19 Wrote: This would go in Questions About the WBO, as this is for the hobby itself, but in short:

Beywiki does alot more than state grams...

There are no "schools", again, your best bet to find out what combinations did well before Zero-G is to look through old posts in topics like Winning Combinations or even old specific combination topics, themselves.

This may help: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...ight=guide

After reading around- some of what parts would work well with each other becomes more of common sense.
I was just asking, cause no person that is a new guy (to beyblade entirely) is gunna get on the wiki, find their beyblade, etc. I mean something easier, sure you have that topic, but some info turns out, to be not as great as you thought. For now, I'll forget about it.
If the person truly wants to learn they will just go on beywiki and search the desired beyblade.

What info?
I know this probably doesn't belong in here... but is Grand Cetus 100 D like... good? I've used it, and it's beaten my best bey Thermal Dragonis 145 WD.
If you knew it was the wrong place, why post here?

The combo is severely outclassed in today's meta. D works best on a 170+ height variant. Plus, Grand doesn't have much use in Stamina, nor does Dragonis. What happened might've been becuase of the low height of 100 destabalized Thermal from underneath
In wich version was release that stadium ?
Does it have difference of shape with that :
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:53 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: That is a BB-10 ? Chocked_2

Yeah, it's exclusive to the Hong Kong Rev-Up Launcher Set.
Wich launcher have a similar power to Rev Up Launcher but more strong ?