Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 05, 2014  9:07 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I thought u could only get a hasbro Mercury Anubis by winning on of those Toronto hasbro tourneys? But I just saw a youtube vid and this dude was bey hunting and there was a bunch of them in the shelves...

Link?

If anything, it could have been "left overs" that the store chose to sell
I don't think so since I'm pretty sure he lives in the Netherlands: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWN25pfZUMk

It's pretty long but there's like 5-6 in one of the stores.
(Feb. 05, 2014  9:07 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I thought u could only get a hasbro Mercury Anubis by winning on of those Toronto hasbro tourneys? But I just saw a youtube vid and this dude was bey hunting and there was a bunch of them in the shelves...

We already discussed that somewhere, probably in the General Hasbro topic. There are definitely some Mercury Anubius Brave Ver. available in Europe out of nowhere, but that has been the case for months at least.
(Feb. 05, 2014  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

We already discussed that somewhere, probably in the General Hasbro topic. There are definitely some Mercury Anubius Brave Ver. available in Europe out of nowhere, but that has been the case for months at least.

Sorry, I must have missed it Tongue_out

Thanks for the answer!
I feel this question should be asked elsewhere, but what is with 88powerpig88? He currently has no items for sale... It says that there are 450 items for sale, but when I check, all of them are gone. Is this an ebay bug?
(Feb. 06, 2014  12:39 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I feel this question should be asked elsewhere, but what is with 88powerpig88? He currently has no items for sale... It says that there are 450 items for sale, but when I check, all of them are gone. Is this an ebay bug?

Yeah, that goes in the ebay topic. It might be a glitch. Did u check his amazon account also?
Nothing there too... Bankruptcy or what? I think that he celebrated Chinese New Year or something.
what is better, takara tomy or takara tomy/sonokong?
(Feb. 06, 2014  3:24 AM)Leo Carra Wrote: what is better, takara tomy or takara tomy/sonokong?

Generally both, but th!nk recently shared some facts about SonoKong that could demonstrate that some of their Metal Fight Beyblade parts are not manufactured as well as either TAKARA-TOMY or Hasbro.
I've seen this stadium http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Salamande...Beystadium only twice on youtube(Zankey and darkest blader), but I've never even seen it in stores and nobody's tested (that I've seen.) can somebody give me info on why its so uncommon?
It was never released where I live in Canada either. It must be that most places in the world still have the Samurai Cyclone Set that takes a lot of shelf place.

Someone did give us a commentary of how it worked here though, and I think it might have been L-Pegasus Blader. His post would have been in the General Hasbro topic, where we also discussed that stadium.
28 $ for a BB-10 Attack type beystadium, isn't expensive ?

Does that is a good offer : 28$ for a BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium ?
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:20 AM)AcidXblader Wrote: 28 $ for a BB-10 Attack type beystadium, isn't expensive ?

That's average, but that's as low as the prices go for that stadium.
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:20 AM)AcidXblader Wrote: 28 $ for a BB-10 Attack type beystadium, isn't expensive ?

That's average, but that's as low as the prices go for that stadium.
It's probably higher because it got harder to find. It got released in 2009, if I could recall. But yeah, $28 dollars is a very fair, and relatively good price! Smile
(Feb. 07, 2014  2:42 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: It's probably higher because it got harder to find. It got released in 2009, if I could recall. But yeah, $28 dollars is a very fair, and relatively good price! Smile

2008, actually. But it was obviously produced for several years after that, so I wouldn't call it "hard to find" yet.
Was Anubis or Eagle ever tested on flash ?
QUESTION POST####

Okay guys i recently bought a Driger V2 from eBay. My question is, if this bey is a fake or not.
I tried to make some macro pictures hope it helps . (Hope im not wrong in this section)

There you go :

[Image: op6gzcll3t6n.jpg]
[Image: bapo3kfle7bd.jpg]
[Image: 8bjyeoi5ru9f.jpg]
[Image: 1jtx1h76cs4.jpg]
[Image: c3xxzg5jwpr7.jpg]
[Image: jqx1bjtq44x.jpg]
[Image: 9trvkcoa6ao.jpg]

Thank you guys !
(Feb. 07, 2014  3:25 PM)kocindustries Wrote: QUESTION POST####

Okay guys i recently bought a Driger V2 from eBay. My question is, if this bey is a fake or not.
I tried to make some macro pictures hope it helps . (Hope im not wrong in this section)

There you go :

[URL=http://www7.pic-upload.de/07.02.14/op6gzcll3t6n.jpg[Image: op6gzcll3t6n.jpg][/URL]

Thank you guys !

Asking th!nk, or just generally in our Plastics Q&A topic, would be better, but I just fixed all your links because what you had posted did not show us any bigger pictures. So, go ahead and copy and paste the above quote either to th!nk in a private message or in the thread I mentioned.
Thats weird im pretty sure that i used the links made especially for forums..
Thanks anyway !
Hi, i want to take part of a tournament, i living in Saint Paul, near of Joliette, Québec. Where and when will be the nearest beyblade tournament of me ?
(Feb. 07, 2014  3:25 PM)kocindustries Wrote: QUESTION POST####

There you go :

[Image: op6gzcll3t6n.jpg]

Thank you guys !
It's original. I see Takara and Hasbro logo on different parts, so could be mix parts.
but original.
(Feb. 07, 2014  4:41 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Hi, i want to take part of a tournament, i living in Saint Paul, near of Joliette, Québec. Where and when will be the nearest beyblade tournament of me ?

Likely anime north, like we told you in Build Me A Combo #2. It's still quite a trip, though.

(Feb. 07, 2014  8:19 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: It's original. I see Takara and Hasbro logo on different parts, so could be mix parts.
but original.

Some Hasbro beys have the © Takara on them, on the same part - just like this AR, so that's what's up Smile
(Feb. 07, 2014  8:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Some Hasbro beys have the © Takara on them, on the same part - just like this AR, so that's what's up Smile
I was thinking the Takara and the Hasbro was on different parts, but yeah on same parts so it's Hasbro.

But bit chip have Japanese characters on them,
Hasbro don't have Japanese character bit chip, right?

so probably taken from takara?
(Feb. 07, 2014  7:31 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Was Anubis or Eagle ever tested on flash ?
With CW's it's really just a matter of being able to see if anything is blocking stuff especially if you put them in a stadium and simulate various possible collisions (the other way is by listening, as generally when you get to the better ones it won't be quite so big as to show up significantly in results) - though judging by Ionis' presence on the CC list right now that must be harder than I thought... Anyway, Eagle is 90 degrees off being even remotely good and it juts out in front of the wheels that are like that (beat/vulcan). Anubis I don't have, if someone does, side-on+top down pics would be nice, if it looks at all promising.

(Feb. 07, 2014  8:44 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  8:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Some Hasbro beys have the © Takara on them, on the same part - just like this AR, so that's what's up Smile
I was thinking the Takara and the Hasbro was on different parts, but yeah on same parts so it's Hasbro.

But bit chip have Japanese characters on them,
Hasbro don't have Japanese character bit chip, right?

so probably taken from takara?

Ah, sharp eyes. Must admit I was in a rush looking those over, but yes, the bit chip is Takara, and the Support Parts are too, as they're the unreinforced mold. The AR is Hasbro, as is the MagneCore, the rest of the parts could be either brand from what I can tell - I don't know how the supposedly darker stickers hasbro used compare etc so IDK.
what do you think the next bey generation is going to be