Ask a question, get an answer! #2

th!nk, here's the underside of Thunder
EDIT: Warning: large image
Thanks for that, the extra weight is around the outer edge - still could've been filled in some more but oh well, better than the original. Could be interesting to see that tested for Limited, to see how it compares to Earth for Stamina and Defense, if you get time. Thanks for all your help, either way. Smile
Fake. There are no real full metal faces (or tracks, or tips), they all at least use plastic where they connect to the rest of the beyblade.
(Feb. 04, 2014  11:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Fake. There are no real full metal faces (or tracks, or tips), they all at least use plastic where they connect to the rest of the beyblade.

This mean my cousin i've been rip-offed XD
(it got 4 of these and much tips)
Of course ... And it is not even 'ripped-off', because most eBay sellers are straightforward about it : they either clearly say that the company is Rapidity, or they at least never say that the company is TAKARA-TOMY. Sellers of real Beyblades always mention that the company is TAKARA-TOMY.

Plus, fake Beyblades are marked with lower prices obviously ...
(Feb. 04, 2014  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course ... And it is not even 'ripped-off', because most eBay sellers are straightforward about it : they either clearly say that the company is Rapidity, or they at least never say that the company is TAKARA-TOMY. Sellers of real Beyblades always mention that the company is TAKARA-TOMY.

They're not always cheaper: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Meta...d4f&_uhb=1

(Also, that "1 Sold" makes me cry a little inside)
basalt vs flash which is better (talking only about the metals.).
Flash in an Attack combination should defeat Basalt ...
(Feb. 04, 2014  4:29 PM)The sun raider Wrote: basalt vs flash which is better (talking only about the metals.).

One is a defence wheel and the other Is a attack wheel... But in terms of which does better at its type, flash is best.

EDIT: Kai-V is like lightning (in terms of replying fast)...
hi,I have a problem i have a good look at my country (Pakistan,Karachi) there are no Hasbro,TT or SK beyblades so where i can buy real beyblades ?
(Feb. 04, 2014  7:53 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: hi,I have a problem i have a good look at my country (Pakistan,Karachi) there are no Hasbro,TT or SK beyblades so where i can buy real beyblades ?

If they don't sell them in stores, the only real solutions is to order them online.
(Feb. 04, 2014  8:16 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: where I can buy them ?

Ebay, amazon etc.
can you tell me where i can buy a cheap BB-10 stadium ?
(Feb. 04, 2014  8:26 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: can you tell me where i can buy a cheap BB-10 stadium ?
well, BB-10s go for around $30-$40. But this stadium is also legal for tournaments and are cheaper.
are there anymore stadiums which i can use in torneys ?
(Feb. 04, 2014  8:32 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: are there anymore stadiums which i can use in torneys ?
Yes, any takara tomy or sonokong Zero-G stadiums and the sonokong triple-type stadium.
can you please give me links of all of those stadiums that can be used in torneys
(Feb. 04, 2014  8:37 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: can you please give me links of all of those stadiums that can be used in torneys

You can just look them up yourself.... But here anyways:

Takara Zero-G defence type stadium
Takara Zero g balance stadium
Takara Zero-G attack type stadium
The first one under "Sonokong" is the triple type stadium
(Feb. 04, 2014  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course ... And it is not even 'ripped-off', because most eBay sellers are straightforward about it : they either clearly say that the company is Rapidity, or they at least never say that the company is TAKARA-TOMY. Sellers of real Beyblades always mention that the company is TAKARA-TOMY.

My cousin have buy a wing pegasus on eBay and the seller was saying 100% genuine Takara tomy. It receive it and it was a Top Set Rapidity. Seller are not always telling true...
(Feb. 05, 2014  5:29 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

My cousin have buy a wing pegasus on eBay and the seller was saying 100% genuine Takara tomy. It receive it and it was a Top Set Rapidity. Seller are not always telling true...

If that happens report it to eBay and the seller might give him a refund.
(Feb. 05, 2014  5:30 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2014  5:29 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

If that happens report it to eBay and the seller might give him a refund.

I don't know if he have made this. The price was the same, it really shocking !
where is the nearest tournament in the TN area
I thought u could only get a hasbro Mercury Anubis by winning on of those Toronto hasbro tourneys? But I just saw a youtube vid and this dude was bey hunting and there was a bunch of them in the shelves...